BRAINKILLER FORUM
http://www.brainkiller.it/forum/

The Prodigy - No Tourists (The New Album) 2nd Nov 2018
http://www.brainkiller.it/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=14868
Page 42 of 134

Author:  noreturn [ Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Prodigy - No Tourists (The New Album) 2nd Nov 2018

skhelllter wrote:
Maybe this is the source of the problem:
Image

...and well, the latest single was kinda shit. :lol:



Well, no. It just was not. :)

*and then.....there was silence......in animal kingdom......* Fire!

Author:  Harbinger [ Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Prodigy - No Tourists (The New Album) 2nd Nov 2018

Plain_John wrote:

Fuck if I care if it's long or short, just hope it rocks.


Opinion? :lol:

Possibly need a 'Hopes and Wishes' thread as well.

Author:  Electronic_PunkĀ® [ Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Prodigy - No Tourists (The New Album) 2nd Nov 2018

Harbinger wrote:
Plain_John wrote:

Fuck if I care if it's long or short, just hope it rocks.


Opinion? :lol:

Possibly need a 'Hopes and Wishes' thread as well.

:rofl: :rofl:
-
Regarding the constant clashes of ego's and opinions :

It's not taboo to discuss and speculate the track lengths and tracklist, it's totally normal since we know nothing yet. Yes, the main purpose of this thread is NEWS and people are gonna react and state their opinions wether good or bad whenever we get actual news.

Now let's all relax and hope for a single release this week :angel:

(P.s. I'd really appreciate it if some of you would stop the name calling and personal attacks and meme responses. Most of us are in our 30's snd 40's let's act our age.)

Author:  Trawizz [ Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Prodigy - No Tourists (The New Album) 2nd Nov 2018

gcx wrote:
Don't you guys find it weird that the first two released tracks are conveniently tracks 1 & 2 on the album?

That makes me think that the tracklist might be completely different.

I do not believe that Need Some1 is the album opener. LUTS sounds more like an opener to me, but I think it will be a track we haven't heard yet.

Author:  feelthy [ Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Prodigy - No Tourists (The New Album) 2nd Nov 2018

Harbinger wrote:
Hopefully track 10 will be a cover of In A Gadda Da Vida or The End, lengthen it out a bit.


lulz

where's that profile pic from, Harbinger? :wink:

Author:  Harbinger [ Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Prodigy - No Tourists (The New Album) 2nd Nov 2018

feelthy wrote:
where's that profile pic from, Harbinger? :wink:


Paint :wink:

Author:  gcx [ Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Prodigy - No Tourists (The New Album) 2nd Nov 2018

Harbinger wrote:
feelthy wrote:
where's that profile pic from, Harbinger? :wink:


Liam got in touch after seeing my work on here and asked if I could come up with a design for the artwork for the new single.

After numerous emails and sending around 3.6 million designs over to him back and forth for 3 months, he finally settled on this one.

Then I turned round and said he couldn't have it (hahaha) and that I wanted it exclusively for my BK avatar.

:-| :boring:

Then I woke up and made this shit in Paint, took me five minutes :wink:


I think it's horrible, what are you... 10 years old?

:P

Author:  sks2002 [ Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:06 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The Prodigy - No Tourists (The New Album) 2nd Nov 2018

gcx wrote:
Harbinger wrote:
feelthy wrote:
where's that profile pic from, Harbinger? :wink:


Liam got in touch after seeing my work on here and asked if I could come up with a design for the artwork for the new single.

After numerous emails and sending around 3.6 million designs over to him back and forth for 3 months, he finally settled on this one.

Then I turned round and said he couldn't have it (hahaha) and that I wanted it exclusively for my BK avatar.

:-| :boring:

Then I woke up and made this shit in Paint, took me five minutes :wink:


I think it's horrible, what are you... 10 years old?

:P

I made my logo originally in paint.

Author:  prodigal [ Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Prodigy - No Tourists (The New Album) 2nd Nov 2018

im really worry about this album, may worst ever???, like leeroy say.. that punk in prodigy music start to be boring,...hmmmm

Author:  noreturn [ Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Prodigy - No Tourists (The New Album) 2nd Nov 2018

Punk in new Prodigy now? Where did you find that - in Need Some1 _video_, but not the music? :)

Author:  jonyintheplace [ Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Prodigy - No Tourists (The New Album) 2nd Nov 2018

Apparently the next single is going to be Dick For Dick, b side featured on the 12" limited will be Huskiness. Third single might be Dick In The Eyes but this is just mere speculation as my sources say that Liam is remixing Do Not You Huaril.

Author:  noreturn [ Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:12 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The Prodigy - No Tourists (The New Album) 2nd Nov 2018

lol :)

Author:  Progress Is Made [ Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Prodigy - No Tourists (The New Album) 2nd Nov 2018

prodigal wrote:
im really worry about this album, may worst ever???, like leeroy say.. that punk in prodigy music start to be boring,...hmmmm


and why would he say that? he left the band because he didn't fit in, liam can write what the fuck he wants and as an artist, you kinda wanna be left to your own devices if you're gonna write anything of worth, anyone expecting 90s type breakbeats should go back and listen to the earlier albums, if anyone thinks need some1 is punk can eat my arsehole tho

Author:  Progress Is Made [ Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Prodigy - No Tourists (The New Album) 2nd Nov 2018

noreturn wrote:
Punk in new Prodigy now? Where did you find that - in Need Some1 _video_, but not the music? :)

didn't anyone hear keiths flints lyrics in warning?
I'm not a punk, i'm just a cunt...loool

Author:  Ekko [ Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Prodigy - No Tourists (The New Album) 2nd Nov 2018

Progress Is Made wrote:
he left the band because he didn't fit in, liam can write what the fuck he wants


That's not really the reason he left.

"Liam can and will write whatever the fuck he wants" seems to be a coined phrase here.

Page 42 of 134 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/