<  PRODIGY NEWS  ~  Fight Fire with Fire (feat. Ho99o9) - 11/10/2018

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:53 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 139Location: IsraelJoined: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:49 pm
NEOREV wrote:
Probably my favorite of the 3 tracks. Very, thick, and nice sub hits. Just a raw punch to the face. This album sounds diverse and could possibly be the most modern record Liam has done. The production is so good. A Liam hip hop track is what I wanted and it is what I got and I dig it.

On my 4th listen... Yeah, It's a great fucking track and I love it.

+100

While I like the first two, this one makes me get up and dance in the living room. Can't help myself. What a track!

Really surprised by the negative response here. It's fine - every fan likes different tracks, it's just a shame so many people are disappointed.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:54 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3825Location: USAJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:56 pm
jonyintheplace wrote:
NEOREV wrote:
Probably my favorite of the 3 tracks. Very, thick, and nice sub hits. Just a raw punch to the face. This album sounds diverse and could possibly be the most modern record Liam has done. The production is so good. A Liam hip hop track is what I wanted and it is what I got and I dig it.

Yeah MAN I agree with you, I have changed my mind again, this is DA ULTIMATE MUSICAL CREATION, Narayan and Climbatize are dog shit compared to it. Can't wait to buy all the cd editions of the album including those indonesian elusive cassettes which sound ace.

ps- Ouch man, the kids outside ma hood are destroying da street lamps and karzzz listening to this, a massive RIOT is coming. Punch punch, bang in yer face duuuuuuuude.

Oh wait, only the negative are allowed to be right and they have to prove over and over and over how right they are. It's quite enjoyable to watch how easily triggered you are.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:55 pm
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 422Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:31 pm
Anybody can write lyrics?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:58 pm
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4204Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm
neomatrix wrote:

Everyone, it's time to melt your motherfuckin face.

We stick together, stormy weather we don't fuck with policr.

They don't give a shit if you live or you die.

Raise your fist and reverse the ????

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:02 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 108Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:01 pm
Nice track, reminds me of Spitfire.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:04 pm
GruntGruntPosts: 32Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:03 am
I love it. It’s just really really menacing and considered.
I’m going to hit repeat and pound it at the gym.

I think the album is racking up to have a nice vibe. Listening to the three tracks we have one after another gives a nice build.
I’d be surprised if these represent the highs of the album tbh. I think this is the filler stuff.
Can’t wait for We Live Forever to kick in after LUTS and really show what Liam has been working on down in Kings Cross this past year or so.

And live this album will rock. I loved TDIME as a live album but I think this will stand up better as a studio album from what I’m hearing so far.

:guns:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:05 pm
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 370Location: Athens, GreeceJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:31 pm
Not trash but I think I ll skip it, at least for now.
But I m glad for some of you that like it. Everybody has his own taste.
Diesel is one of my favorites, its not that I don't like hiphop elements, but just like Ibiza, this track doesn't seem to work with me (even with those heavy beats).

Can't wait for the rest :Firestarter:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:05 pm
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 20Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:05 am
FFS if someone wants to like it then good on em. If someone wants to hate on it then fair enough too. But there’s a point where it becomes fucking annoying. Yeah you hate it...? fucking yay. Tell me again 37 different ways. Jesus Christ.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:06 pm
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 414Location: Tenerife (fan since 95)Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:53 am
NEOREV wrote:
jonyintheplace wrote:
NEOREV wrote:

Yeah MAN I agree with you, I have changed my mind again, this is DA ULTIMATE MUSICAL CREATION, Narayan and Climbatize are dog shit compared to it. Can't wait to buy all the cd editions of the album including those indonesian elusive cassettes which sound ace.

ps- Ouch man, the kids outside ma hood are destroying da street lamps and karzzz listening to this, a massive RIOT is coming. Punch punch, bang in yer face duuuuuuuude.

Oh wait, only the negative are allowed to be right and they have to prove over and over and over how right they are. It's quite enjoyable to watch how easily triggered you are.

the difference between you and me is that I would NEVER tell you not to post here, you are constantly asking "moaners" not to post and leave the forum because you don't like what they say. That's not very tolerant in my book.

Besides, I like LUTS, Medicine, Omen and many tracks from this 09-18 era anyway.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:07 pm
GruntGruntPosts: 7Location: PolandJoined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:58 am
Sorry, not impressed.

So far for me: LUTS >> Need Some1 >> ......>> Fight Fire with Fire. With LUTS being the only one I listened more than 5 times so far (and TBH it was this Extended and Re-Arranged Mix by Trawizz, not the original one) and like after all.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:16 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3825Location: USAJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:56 pm
jonyintheplace wrote:

the difference between you and me is that I would NEVER tell you not to post here, you are constantly asking "moaners" not to post and leave the forum because you don't like what they say. That's not very tolerant in my book.

Besides, I like LUTS, Medicine, Omen and many tracks from this 09-18 era anyway.

No, you just have to keep telling people how wrong they are for liking something.

Told you leave the forum? I even went and made a very tolerant thread for you folk to post all your hate right here:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=14906

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:18 pm
SergeantSergeantPosts: 478Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:38 am
NEOREV wrote:
I don't hear any constructive criticism coming from any of you. Saying it's not as good as this or that old track is not constructive criticism. They made an album you loved over 20 years ago and have had a few albums since then, perhaps it's time to move on rather than coming here every single album release to say the very same thing about how it's not Jilted or Experience or whatever 20+ year album you yearn to hear him remake again.

Not wanting to fuel the debate, to each their own. It's good if people like this. Good for the band, good for those who like it. BUT: There has been 'constructive' criticism (as in: more detailed than just "hate it") just one page before, for example. Some folks here DO explain their liking or disliking the track(s). Just wanted to put that right.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:35 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6516Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:44 am
Electronic_Punk® wrote:
neomatrix wrote:

Everyone, it's time to melt your motherfuckin face.

We stick together, stormy weather we don't fuck with police.
They don't give a shit if you live or you die.

Raise your fist and reverse the ????

Feel the heat and prepare for war

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:42 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 141Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:08 am
So to all the fuckers who are writing now "boring...shit....bla bla"

THIS TRACK IS AN BANGER...YOU ALL THE TIME ASKED FOR HARD BEATS AND MIXED WITH HIP HOP BEATS AND AND AND

SO FUCK YOU ALL...LIAM ROCKED THE SOUNDS...ITS HARD AND WILL BANG LIVE HARD...

IF NOT GO HOME AND LISTEN DAVID G.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:46 pm
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4204Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm
This comment from the Russian forum made my day :

Quote:
here from 1:20 the vocal is of course a find, straightforward these howls of a homeless man fucked in the ass, who asks for change from passersby