<  PRODIGY NEWS  ~  Timebomb Zone

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:47 pm
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 97Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:42 pm
Next single looks to be Timebomb Zone

Official instagram account has announced a fan remix contest, details next week!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqGJB2lhv02/

In the comments:

thorsten9181@lets give the fans a chance to remix ur tracks...u will be suprised

theprodigyofficial@thorsten9181 - good news , we are gonna let people remix ‘Timebomb zone’, details to follow next week

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:29 am
User avatarMajorMajorPosts: 707Location: PolandJoined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:00 pm
Gajwan wrote:
Next single looks to be Timebomb Zone

Official instagram account has announced a fan remix contest, details next week!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqGJB2lhv02/

In the comments:

thorsten9181@lets give the fans a chance to remix ur tracks...u will be suprised

theprodigyofficial@thorsten9181 - good news , we are gonna let people remix ‘Timebomb zone’, details to follow next week

I am really not sure it will be the first single because of the remix contest. All we can be kind of sure, is the remix contest itself, but I will believe it when I see it, with Liam and his promises :D

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:35 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2002Location: NorwayJoined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:50 pm
Cool :Firestarter:

www.soundcloud.com/MoozeBlaster
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:43 pm
PrivatePrivatePosts: 224Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:57 pm
This is now out. The appearance of this track on Spotify as the new single is giving me the urge to give this album another chance.

Along with a dream I had.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:31 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2415Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:33 pm
I hope it's not new single because this song doesn't deserve to be one.

Yes, its most commercial song on album, but it is also only one which can be categorized as EDM, and as we all know, Prodigy want to distance themselves from this shit...

For comparison, song is better than Rhythm Bomb, but not better than Warrior's Dance, and not even close to No Good (Star The Dance).

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:09 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2104Location: Berlin, GermanyJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:53 pm
Guest01 wrote:

Yes, its most commercial song on album, but it is also only one which can be categorized as EDM, and as we all know, Prodigy want to distance themselves from this shit...

For comparison, song is better than Rhythm Bomb, but not better than Warrior's Dance, and not even close to No Good (Star The Dance).

I guess if Prodigy want to distance themselve from this kind of music direction, they will not release it anymore - neither as single nor album.

:wink:

IMO "Timebomb Zone" is better than "Warriors Dance", also I like "Rhythm Bomb", but agree - "No Good" is the best one of these tracks.

I think it´s quite interesting how different our tastes are :roll:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:15 am
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 579Location: BulgariaJoined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:58 pm
Flachcracker wrote:
Guest01 wrote:

I guess if Prodigy want to distance themselve from this kind of music direction, they will not release it anymore - neither as single nor album.

IMO "Timebomb Zone" is better than "Warriors Dance", also I like "Rhythm Bomb", but agree - "No Good" is the best one of these tracks.

Indeed.

No Good > Timebomb Zone > Rhythm Bomb > Warrior's Dance

Of course none of those can match the masterpiece that is No Good, but Timebomb Zone comes the closest, albeit still not within sight.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:49 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2916Location: italyJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:44 pm
n/a wrote:
Flachcracker wrote:
Guest01 wrote:

Indeed.

Of course none of those can match the masterpiece that is No Good, but Timebomb Zone comes the closest, albeit still not within sight.

Don't forget The Way It Is in Always Outnumbered Never Outgunned.

www.myspace.com/thespyral
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:39 am
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 579Location: BulgariaJoined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:58 pm
nucleartitan wrote:
n/a wrote:
Indeed.

Yes, it's very good, but it's a bit slower, so I don't put it in the same category. Otherwise, I like The Way It Is at least as much as Timebomb Zone.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:32 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2916Location: italyJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:44 pm
n/a wrote:
nucleartitan wrote:
n/a wrote:
Indeed.

Yes, it's very good, but it's a bit slower, so I don't put it in the same category. Otherwise, I like The Way It Is at least as much as Timebomb Zone.

Actually I'm not a great fan of The Way It Is, which I consider too long and boring. I prefer the Live Remix included in "Their Law- The Singles", much better conceived. What I meant is that, if you think, The Way It Is is the equivalent of the other trax that you mentioned, simply because it is the most "dance track" of the album. It is danceable and has female vocal voices/samples.

I don't like at all Rhythm Bomb, which I consider as the worst one between the "dance trax", since the riff reminds me of Barbra Streisand and is in general too cheesy.

Warrior's Dance is ok, but a bit overrated in my opinion.

No Good is just an ace. Of course is the best danceable track they did, but this is normal since it is a classic.

Time Bomb Zone is a sweet surprise. It is just one of their best danceable trax and is pretty original how it develops. What I love the most is the breakbeat and the melody alternated to the acid sounds.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:42 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2104Location: Berlin, GermanyJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:53 pm
As Michael Jackson fan I also loved "The Way It is" - yes, it´s a bit too long on AONO and I like
parts of the Album Version, also parts of the Live Mix from TLTS

I always wanted to do my own combination mix of both version - always delayed that :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:10 pm
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4204Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm
Remix is on!

Check out www.theprodigy.com

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:36 pm
Electronic_Punk® wrote:
Remix is on!

Check out http://www.theprodigy.com

When is due the deadline?

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:52 pm
So my question ist : Is it allowed to download the files without being part of the remix contest?
I will not upload them anywhere else ... just for myself

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:55 pm
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 68Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:16 pm
nucleartitan wrote:
When is due the deadline?

Not sure. The twitter and facebook post dont mention a date, plus I've read the terms and conditions email twice and that doesn't state a deadline date either.

Offline Profile