<  PRODIGY NEWS  ~  Keith Flint dead

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:48 pm
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 408Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:34 am
Since the beginning of 2019 Mike, Keith, and now Con have passed.

Also saw Natalie Appleton post on Instagram a quote by Terry Pratchett which says "She heard him mutter, 'Can you take away this grief?''I'm sorry,' she replied. 'Everyone asks me. And I would not do so even if I knew how. It belongs to you. Only time and tears take away grief; that is what they are for."

I can't imagine what Maxim and especially Liam are going through. I sure hope they remain strong. 2019 by far the worst year for the band. Just one tragedy after the other.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:39 pm
GeneralGeneralPosts: 1782Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:52 pm
2019 has been very tough for The Prodigy and their extended family.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:46 pm
GeneralGeneralPosts: 1782Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:52 pm

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:20 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6933Location: Scotland UKJoined: Wed May 23, 2007 2:57 pm
James Jupiter wrote:
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/04/13/prodigy-minder-dies-weeks-keith-flint-discovered-hanged/amp/

https://jmhandcrafted.co.uk/charity-9-c.asp

Dude this is terrible to hear. This guy was always awesome to spot at gigs. Back in 2009 T in the park he picked me up from the top of the croud surf upside down and got me back on my feet after passing out during Spitfire, The guy was incredibly strong. Damn. Fuck Cancer.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:44 pm
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 408Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:34 am

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:53 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2483Location: Not here as much as I'd like.Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:05 am

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:15 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2483Location: Not here as much as I'd like.Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:05 am
I'm in Southend today! Will be taking many pics of the mural of Keith, including lots of close ups. :-D

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:07 pm
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4204Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm
A Russian communicating with Keith's 'soul'

https://youtu.be/OaRqqo2nZYE

No comment.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:26 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 275Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:32 pm
Electronic_Punk® wrote:
A Russian communicating with Keith's 'soul'

https://youtu.be/OaRqqo2nZYE

No comment.

I really hate these kinds of videos which people try and talk to Keith Flint. Mostly its just a FM radio changing signals and it would say stuff. He probably done it for the money like all of them YouTubers do to this day. This is why i prefer the smaller sites like VidLii or Vanillo.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:05 am
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 139Location: IsraelJoined: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:49 pm
"A special tribute to The Prodigy frontman Keith Flint will be part of this year’s Classiz Ibiza outdoor dance concert at Blickling Estate."

https://www.northnorfolknews.co.uk/news/classic-ibiza-blickling-estate-2019-preview-1-6013534

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:51 pm
PrivatePrivatePosts: 224Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:57 pm

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 7:37 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6933Location: Scotland UKJoined: Wed May 23, 2007 2:57 pm
Long time overdue BK Rant due (Skip it if you don't give two fucks about what some idiots say on facebook & social media in negative ways.) But to those who are feeling pain from that shit. Don't resist and let any ignorant people especially from the UK Who had no idea how big an impact they made on music as a whole make you feel any sorrow or even anger, its just stupidity. David bowie considered them one of his favourite artists for goodness sake.

Sure we're fans, but i've never been so ingrained into a lifestyle, it became that for me. Its how i felt so lost when he passed. Anytime i'd go out to go wild it'd be for a prodigy gig. Not sure what to do now. No cool afterparties anymore. No crazy nights meeting other fans etc. Don't think i'll ever find a band that amazing over here in the UK ever again. That's what hurts me in a selfish way of course but yeah. I just hope family and everyone else who took all that gear all over the world are looked after and taken care of, must have been bad for them all.

Seriously, Especially if you see some hate bitch on facebook, just block her dude or better yet report for hate speech because slandering him is that essentially, honestly, i barely use it anymore its became cancourous which is why i'm mostly on twitter now. Nevermind kicking a person when they're down but a person loved by millions? Just scummy people who have no empathy towards others, Don't regard them as your regular human being, Even people who haven't been fans have understood its taken a bit of a toll on me and gave me a lot of support. Props to them. More people should celebrate the good he brought.

Can finally listen to keith again, Its magic stuff, Maybe some years down the line when i'm free from work i can really go ham in doing older tracks and bringing some love and passion back into the community we have, I do remixes and mashups for fun and for the love i have, to share that with other fans who end up popping on my stream and we end up being friends.

Its an amazing non toxic place around here compared to the internet as of late. I do like it here. Just don't let those comments make you feel anything, just block and report and hope they get banned for 30 days.

Just remember all the millions out there. I never thought i'd ever get a tattoo in my life but now I've got one and some more planned. I had this burning instinct to get the tattoo the monday after he passed. I went to every good store around here and these dudes set me up on the same day within the hour. Aboslutely amazing work

(Healed fully now i believe no issues!)

Look at this stuff if you feel down about haters and igorant people, don't bother arguing, enjoy the good. There's probably thousands more like me who decided that'd be the first one they'd get after what happened, The last gig i attended was one of the best out of 8 i had the pleasure to witness. I felt the pain so much i had to get their logo tattoo on me you know? Its the end of an era for me, Sorry to rant. Just never let these fucks bring you boys and girls down. We're a strong ass community of amazing people and there will be a future for us, Appleton said it best on insta, Everyone just needs time to get over this, its the best healer.

The family, Friends, Close people in his life, The Fans too. Don't ever let them bring you warriors down ever!

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 3:32 pm
Cogglesz wrote:
Long time overdue BK Rant due (Skip it if you don't give two fucks about what some idiots say on facebook & social media in negative ways.) But to those who are feeling pain from that shit. Don't resist and let any ignorant people especially from the UK Who had no idea how big an impact they made on music as a whole make you feel any sorrow or even anger, its just stupidity. David bowie considered them one of his favourite artists for goodness sake.

Sure we're fans, but i've never been so ingrained into a lifestyle, it became that for me. Its how i felt so lost when he passed. Anytime i'd go out to go wild it'd be for a prodigy gig. Not sure what to do now. No cool afterparties anymore. No crazy nights meeting other fans etc. Don't think i'll ever find a band that amazing over here in the UK ever again. That's what hurts me in a selfish way of course but yeah. I just hope family and everyone else who took all that gear all over the world are looked after and taken care of, must have been bad for them all.

Seriously, Especially if you see some hate bitch on facebook, just block her dude or better yet report for hate speech because slandering him is that essentially, honestly, i barely use it anymore its became cancourous which is why i'm mostly on twitter now. Nevermind kicking a person when they're down but a person loved by millions? Just scummy people who have no empathy towards others, Don't regard them as your regular human being, Even people who haven't been fans have understood its taken a bit of a toll on me and gave me a lot of support. Props to them. More people should celebrate the good he brought.

Can finally listen to keith again, Its magic stuff, Maybe some years down the line when i'm free from work i can really go ham in doing older tracks and bringing some love and passion back into the community we have, I do remixes and mashups for fun and for the love i have, to share that with other fans who end up popping on my stream and we end up being friends.

Its an amazing non toxic place around here compared to the internet as of late. I do like it here. Just don't let those comments make you feel anything, just block and report and hope they get banned for 30 days.

Just remember all the millions out there. I never thought i'd ever get a tattoo in my life but now I've got one and some more planned. I had this burning instinct to get the tattoo the monday after he passed. I went to every good store around here and these dudes set me up on the same day within the hour. Aboslutely amazing work

(Healed fully now i believe no issues!)

Look at this stuff if you feel down about haters and igorant people, don't bother arguing, enjoy the good. There's probably thousands more like me who decided that'd be the first one they'd get after what happened, The last gig i attended was one of the best out of 8 i had the pleasure to witness. I felt the pain so much i had to get their logo tattoo on me you know? Its the end of an era for me, Sorry to rant. Just never let these fucks bring you boys and girls down. We're a strong ass community of amazing people and there will be a future for us, Appleton said it best on insta, Everyone just needs time to get over this, its the best healer.

The family, Friends, Close people in his life, The Fans too. Don't ever let them bring you warriors down ever!

It’s like I was finding some prodigy vinyls in the Gloucester market, one of the owners of a stall told me that he believes Keith Flint’s death was fake. I thought it was truly sickening how people say that Keith isn’t dead. I do want him alive but I don’t want to say that he isn’t dead. It just pisses me off.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 4:50 pm
sks2002 wrote:
It’s like I was finding some prodigy vinyls in the Gloucester market, one of the owners of a stall told me that he believes Keith Flint’s death was fake. I thought it was truly sickening how people say that Keith isn’t dead. I do want him alive but I don’t want to say that he isn’t dead. It just pisses me off.

That's fucked up, i'd honestly call him a disrespectful cunt and walk off. I was focusing on Social media (we can see thousands of posts everyday, positive ones but just takes a few to wreck that. I hate that shit. There's never been so much love in this community. So welcoming, BK Wanted and invited new fans over, Hell i was even a mod once on here. I'd only been a fan since 04 in my final years of high school. First gig 05' but everybody on here knew what that first time felt like.

There are people i consider family more than alot of my own family lets just say it that way. Met so many amazing people in person too over here on BK

That shit you went through was truly sickening but fuck an ignorant prick like that, let him piss you off but tell him he's a cunt the next time someone comes out with a remark like that.

Also edit: Just to let you know so there are no misunderstandings, my post wasn't directed to you at all. I had been seeing a few negative pricks lately on twitter. Don't even browse facebook (catch me on messenger if we exchanged details tho)

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 7:12 pm
Cogglesz wrote:
sks2002 wrote:

That's fucked up, i'd honestly call him a disrespectful cunt and walk off. I was focusing on Social media (we can see thousands of posts everyday, positive ones but just takes a few to wreck that. I hate that shit. There's never been so much love in this community. So welcoming, BK Wanted and invited new fans over, Hell i was even a mod once on here. I'd only been a fan since 04 in my final years of high school. First gig 05' but everybody on here knew what that first time felt like.

There are people i consider family more than alot of my own family lets just say it that way. Met so many amazing people in person too over here on BK

That shit you went through was truly sickening but fuck an ignorant prick like that, let him piss you off but tell him he's a cunt the next time someone comes out with a remark like that.

Also edit: Just to let you know so there are no misunderstandings, my post wasn't directed to you at all. I had been seeing a few negative pricks lately on twitter. Don't even browse facebook (catch me on messenger if we exchanged details tho)

I have lost track on using Facebook recently, it's either twitter or discord for me.

Offline Profile WWW