<  PRODIGY NEWS  ~  Keith Flint dead

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:23 pm
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 826Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:51 pm
TestPilot93 wrote:
nasty.rebel wrote:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m00067mm

It's nice of the BBC to share the Glasto 09 performance but is it just me or is there loads of random little cuts and skips throughout the recording? I may need to edit this set later on.

I would love that!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:08 pm
GeneralGeneralPosts: 1782Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:52 pm
TestPilot93 wrote:
nasty.rebel wrote:

It's nice of the BBC to share the Glasto 09 performance but is it just me or is there loads of random little cuts and skips throughout the recording? I may need to edit this set later on.

They've cut out all the swearing. It was probably broadcast before 9pm on the radio.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:13 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1967Location: UKJoined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:28 pm
James Jupiter wrote:
TestPilot93 wrote:
nasty.rebel wrote:

They've cut out all the swearing. It was probably broadcast before 9pm on the radio.

heres the original recording ive got downloaded the only track censored was warriors dance ENJOY

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bmsecesy8eruusx/AAApAGh6NEl8Ia2Mh2mqRYlBa?dl=0

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:17 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1015Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:29 pm
https://soundcloud.com/slamboree/music- ... nt-tribute

Best Keith flint tribute by far an amazing mix!!! I love it because the person that did this was able to mix melodies of prodigy tracks with old ones in such a sick ass way as well as throwing in some other tributes in a fluid beat thumping manner!!! :bow:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:51 am
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 370Location: Athens, GreeceJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:31 pm
I am speechless... absolutaly utterly brilliant !!!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:24 am
The one who links me a mp3 to the Keith Flint tribute will get the honour of being my new best friend :lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:44 am
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 2660Location: Zagreb, CroatiaJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:15 am
Trawizz wrote:
The one who links me a mp3 to the Keith Flint tribute will get the honour of being my new best friend :lol:

Quote:
https://mega.nz/#!uNMGRAJZ!4oVzA1pQC3N1VRAn03sRjGo3WtHhAMkHKdW_5r4ohGc

great tribute, respect to the author!

@Trawizz, hope it helps, 128kbps mp3

cheers,
g

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:11 am
Great man! Thanks Gava. Top Stuff. :-D

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:09 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1349Location: Manchester, EnglandJoined: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:32 am
C+C Music Factory Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now) [Freear Remix] -
'Break & Enter' - The Prodigy
'Hyperspeed' - The Prodigy

That bit is fucking unreal, works so so well!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:47 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 110Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:11 am
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-essex-49078456

(...) Council leader Graham Butland said the council had spoken with The Prodigy's co-manager who had indicated they or Flint's family would not object to a memorial if it was "tasteful" and was not a "literal representation" of the singer.

Councillor Ian Pritchard told the meeting he had been one of "the lucky 5,000" to have attended the Prodigy's 2005 homecoming gig in Braintree and suggested any memorial be designed so that the other band members could be included in it in the future.

The motion for plans to be looked at by the cabinet was unanimously passed.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:28 am
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 139Location: IsraelJoined: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:49 pm
So here's something weird. Google offers me news stories about Keith, knowing that I'm interested. Yesterday it suggested that I read this NME story titled "Keith Flint's inquest re-opens for a full hearing." Clicking the story brought me to NME's homepage. I thought it was a mistake and looked for the story on Google and here's the result:

All of these stories were removed (the links bring to the respective homepage of the sources). If you look for "keith flint full hearing" on Google, some of those links still return in the results.

I really don't want to start a rumour mill, but either something fishy is going on, or some poor reporter made a mistake.

What do you make of this?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:17 pm
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4204Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm
gnobal wrote:
So here's something weird. Google offers me news stories about Keith, knowing that I'm interested. Yesterday it suggested that I read this NME story titled "Keith Flint's inquest re-opens for a full hearing." Clicking the story brought me to NME's homepage. I thought it was a mistake and looked for the story on Google and here's the result:

All of these stories were removed (the links bring to the respective homepage of the sources). If you look for "keith flint full hearing" on Google, some of those links still return in the results.

I really don't want to start a rumour mill, but either something fishy is going on, or some poor reporter made a mistake.

That's what I thought as well, fishy. It's still available on a couple of sites like radiox I think.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:56 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1967Location: UKJoined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:28 pm
Electronic_Punk® wrote:
gnobal wrote:

That's what I thought as well, fishy. It's still available on a couple of sites like radiox I think.

None them work just goes to there home pages

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:36 pm
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4204Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm
Yes, they're all gone.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:58 pm
PrivatePrivatePosts: 224Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:57 pm
Had a look into this...

Basically the coroner was unable to find a conclusive verdict of suicide, so there has to be an investigation.

In short, while Flint was reportedly found in a situation which appeared to be suicide, the evidence didn't support it outright.

With a cocktail of all sorts in his blood/brain, the suicide verdict cannot be arrived at.

What I'm less clear on is why the media reporting of the hearing has been removed.

Perhaps it cannot legally be reported on till a finaly verdict is reached.

Offline Profile