<  PRODIGY NEWS  ~  I'm going to do the park run...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:34 pm
PrivatePrivatePosts: 224Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:57 pm
I'd last about 10 metres of this, but I have to say excellent gesture and a true ode as you say.

Is there perhaps a way it could be a fundraiser too?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:45 pm
GruntGruntPosts: 15Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:52 pm
Danny_G13 wrote:
I'd last about 10 metres of this, but I have to say excellent gesture and a true ode as you say.

Is there perhaps a way it could be a fundraiser too?

Hi Danny, cheers mate, yeah it would have been good if there was a fundraiser around the running but someone else would have to arrange it :lol: . People have told me in the past I either couldnt organise a piss up in a brewery or I couldnt organise a gangbang in a brothel so take your pick haha.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:57 pm
GruntGruntPosts: 15Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:52 pm
What a great send off for Keith, I got there around 1.30 on Friday and joined in the atmosphere beforehand and then went in to the church grounds which I didnt know we were going to be alowed to do. My bag was checked and I sacraficed my 4 pack of stella but was well worth it.

The entrance to SOAD Ariels was perfect as I love that band and that song so all good. Maxim was pallbearer for the entrance with Liam and Leeroy behind. Keiths dog cyrus was in front.

The actual service was good with loads of reading and poems and stories etc with a guitarist singer doing songs in between. They handed out a book with the order of service in and some kept going back for more and more probably with dollar signs in their eyes.

The sun was absolutlely beaming and the atmosphere electric but sad at the same time. loads of tributes and memorial pieces were left and I took a pic of the 'we eat rhythm' book which was there and was still there at about 9 oclock when I went back to get more pics in the moonlight.

I went and did the Park run the next morning with my daughter but we got there 5 min late so just joined the back and walked around the course without registering.

I got loads of photos and vids so will post when I have a spare minute to review them.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:47 pm
PrivatePrivatePosts: 224Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:57 pm
All I can say is sweet, touching, and an inspiration.

Piss up in a brewery or no piss up.

My hat off to you sir.

Offline Profile