Author Message

<  PRODIGY NEWS  ~  Maxims new album

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:46 pm
GruntGruntPosts: 42Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:50 am
GL0WKiD wrote:
So I've heard Maxim's interview the other day as scheduled for a Japanese radioshow.

He said how his brother played a role & influenced him (without even knowing that) starting experimenting musically and that his new album uses the word 'Love' that most people tend not to use anymore.
His next albums are gonna be different again in regards with the style, but this one paid also homage to his roots.
Liam's in the studio for new prodigy tracks and the vibe between them is good as he said


What interview is this?


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:53 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1171Location: GreeceJoined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:32 pm
Flannerz wrote:
GL0WKiD wrote:
So I've heard Maxim's interview the other day as scheduled for a Japanese radioshow.

He said how his brother played a role & influenced him (without even knowing that) starting experimenting musically and that his new album uses the word 'Love' that most people tend not to use anymore.
His next albums are gonna be different again in regards with the style, but this one paid also homage to his roots.
Liam's in the studio for new prodigy tracks and the vibe between them is good as he said


What interview is this?



Some days ago, he was interviewed for this Japanese show: https://twitter.com/rsg_interfm



_________________
http://www.glowkidmusic.blogspot.com
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:37 pm
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 92Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:11 am


_________________
www.TheProdigy.info.pl
www.facebook.com/TheProdigyPolska
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:35 pm
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 92Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:11 am
"Maxim ex. The Prodigy New album 2019 Love more Mantra Skaex Remix"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiJ0z7O_WtY



_________________
www.TheProdigy.info.pl
www.facebook.com/TheProdigyPolska
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:02 pm
SergeantSergeantPosts: 462Location: SK/HUJoined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:13 pm
LongmanPL wrote:
"Maxim ex. The Prodigy New album 2019 Love more Mantra Skaex Remix"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiJ0z7O_WtY


what is the meaning of "ex." ?
I like this song


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2019 6:50 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6382Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:44 am
Like it

8-) vibe.



_________________
People Want Noise HBLH 2108
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:26 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1495Location: Greece (Thessaloniki)Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:12 am
LongmanPL wrote:
"Maxim ex. The Prodigy New album 2019 Love more Mantra Skaex Remix"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiJ0z7O_WtY

The mixing of Maxim's vocals sounds a bit problematic. The rhythm is really cool. Nice vibes overall. :thumbsup:


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:55 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2934Location: woppity woppity woppityJoined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:33 am
I noticed the 'hey' sample from Full Throttle. Pretty decent beat but overall quite a repetetive remix that doesn't really go anywhere.



_________________
Invisible Sun https://youtu.be/hR6p8jhgW5Q
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:26 am
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 246Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:32 pm
Aquila wrote:
I noticed the 'hey' sample from Full Throttle. Pretty decent beat but overall quite a repetetive remix that doesn't really go anywhere.

There’s also a poison sample.


Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:30 pm
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4134Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm


_________________
Breathe! If you believe, everything under the sun it was born to be free!
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:34 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1171Location: GreeceJoined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:32 pm
Heard a new interview from him as broadcasted @ J-WAVE last week and he has revealed that he's already in progress of his new stuff.
He's already into 4-5 new tracks working on something different described like alternative, edgy sounding kinda Afro-Punk



_________________
http://www.glowkidmusic.blogspot.com
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:08 pm
MajorMajorPosts: 736Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:04 am
I barely could listen through iTunes' 90sec previews of the tracks... Still have his first album on CD, but this is just quite shite.



_________________
?
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:25 am
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 40Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 11:47 am
Does anyone have the album on CD? What the message to Keith contains, word for word?

And if you do have that on CD please scan also the inner pages of that sleeve here:
https://www.discogs.com/Maxim-Love-More ... e/14503565

Thnx


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:14 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1171Location: GreeceJoined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:32 pm
Is there any CD version with the 10 tracks aside of the Japanese release?
I only see it available digitally...



_________________
http://www.glowkidmusic.blogspot.com
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:33 pm
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 6Location: PolandJoined: Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:51 pm
GL0WKiD wrote:
Is there any CD version with the 10 tracks aside of the Japanese release?
I only see it available digitally...



Unfortunately... no :(



_________________
Turn the flame higher!
Offline Profile

Display posts from previous:  Sort by:

All times are UTC
Page 4 of 5
61 posts
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests
Search for:
Post new topic  Reply to topic
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum