<  PRODIGY NEWS  ~  New beats ?

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2021 6:27 pm
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 825Location: EnglandJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:20 pm
You're not safe underground.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2021 6:31 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 510Location: New York CityJoined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:43 pm
what's up with all these vague comments that sound like potential lyrics? Just come out and tell people you heard the song and share the youtube link?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2021 6:38 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3820Location: USAJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:56 pm
Try to buy the American dream, but it's overpriced

https://youtu.be/cYqSgWFgGxM

Last edited by NEOREV on Wed May 26, 2021 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2021 6:41 pm
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4204Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm
Defeat the strife, don't let go the rope!

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2021 6:42 pm
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 825Location: EnglandJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:20 pm
Breathe with me.

Last edited by Antz on Wed May 26, 2021 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2021 6:43 pm
prodigalOne wrote:
what's up with all these vague comments that sound like potential lyrics? Just come out and tell people you heard the song and share the youtube link?

There's always hope.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2021 6:48 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3115Location: LithuaniaJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:18 pm
Can't believe Liam will make me watch this shitty movie

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2021 8:56 pm
ColonelColonelPosts: 996Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:15 pm
almost caught the dodgy rip of the remix last year before it was taken down, glad it's actually getting released....

exciting times coming lets hope lads and ladies

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2021 10:10 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3820Location: USAJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:56 pm
Prash of Engine Earz mastered it

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2021 3:59 pm
GeneralGeneralPosts: 1782Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:52 pm
NEOREV wrote:

Prash mastering the 'Breathe' remix pretty much confirms that he mastered the remix/rework/30th anniversary release which was due for 2019.

The Prodigy featuring RZA - Breathe (Liam H & Rene LaVice Re-Amp)
Firestarter (Andy C Remix)
The track Shahin Badar did new vocals for (presumably Smack My Bitch Up)
The unreleased collaborations (Ragga Twins, Dizzee Rascal, etc)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2021 7:43 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3115Location: LithuaniaJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:18 pm
James Jupiter wrote:
NEOREV wrote:

Prash mastering the 'Breathe' remix pretty much confirms that he mastered the remix/rework/30th anniversary release which was due for 2019.

The Prodigy featuring RZA - Breathe (Liam H & Rene LaVice Re-Amp)
Firestarter (Andy C Remix)
The track Shahin Badar did new vocals for (presumably Smack My Bitch Up)
The unreleased collaborations (Ragga Twins, Dizzee Rascal, etc)

Was it really only a remix album that was planned or singles album like Their Law with bonus disc with unreleased tracks and new remixes?

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2021 5:48 pm
GeneralGeneralPosts: 1782Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:52 pm
We don't know what was planned. All we know is the tracks I listed exist so it certainly points to the release being rework/remix based. The collaborators mentioned were also confirmed as having worked with Liam on Prodigy tracks (that doesn't mean all those collaborations were definitely going to be released).

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2021 8:47 pm
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 93Location: PolandJoined: Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:51 pm
Well, I think, that it might be postponed to appear as the bonus disc of the next release, or the doccumentary, just like the World's on Fire movie included the CD Audio, and some other bonuses.

But dunno tbh, I think, that Ragga Twins and Shahin will end up on the next release

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2021 2:40 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 185Location: PolandJoined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:57 pm
Just a theory: maybe the new album has been ready for a while but since this is a live band, even though there would be probably Liam and Maxim now, they haven't revealed anything before cause it wasn't sure where covid-19 mess will end. But more and more countries are slowly lifting the restrictions so maybe they will be teasing new stuff more often now cause soon it will be possible to tour it.... - just my theory

Last edited by kenjah on Sat May 29, 2021 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2021 3:26 pm
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4204Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm
kenjah wrote:
Just a theory: maybe the new album has been ready for a while but since this is a live band, even though there would be probably Liam and Maxim now, they didn't revealed anything before cause it wasn't sure where covid-19 mess will end. But more and more countries are slowly lifting the restrictions so maybe they will be teasing new stuff more often now cause soon it will be possible tour it.... - just my theory

I believe that this is when he started and decided to write a new album https://www.instagram.com/p/B1ZYhMTB33U ... =copy_link
Then, in January 2020, he posted this pic https://www.instagram.com/p/B73btHOhSpX ... =copy_link with the #newbeats2020 hashtag but then we got hit by COVID-19 and lockdowns and it obviously delayed everything. His last two posts are very promising though and it feels like the album is almost ready. It will be interesting to see which comes out first, the album or the documentary?