<  PRODIGY NEWS  ~  New beats ?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:24 pm
GeneralGeneralPosts: 1782Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:52 pm
It only lists the albums released via Cooking Vinyl. I guess Cooking Vinyl set it up?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:52 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1305Location: GreeceJoined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:32 pm
James Jupiter wrote:
It only lists the albums released via Cooking Vinyl. I guess Cooking Vinyl set it up?

Yes J seems like that as you said...
They must have set it up..

Here's their page with all artists
https://cookingvinyl.bandcamp.com/

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:54 am
User avatarA.K.A. feelxPosts: 3056Location: Montréal, QCJoined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:32 pm
I know I'm late to the party but hey, happy to hear they're making 8th album with Keith's vocals :-D

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:06 pm
GruntGruntPosts: 80Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:05 pm
At the danger of sounding a killjoy, as good as these posts about ‘old’ tracks, shouldn’t the mods be placing this thread in another section and keep this thread about 2020/2021 stuff LH might be doing?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:44 pm
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 2660Location: Zagreb, CroatiaJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:15 am
antwarrior79 wrote:
At the danger of sounding a killjoy, as good as these posts about ‘old’ tracks, shouldn’t the mods be placing this thread in another section and keep this thread about 2020/2021 stuff LH might be doing?

I agree, posts related to DAT recordings of Gabba and Now Hear This are moved here

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:30 am
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 412Location: PolandJoined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:47 pm
8th album... mmm

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:47 pm
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4204Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm
lakow wrote:
8th album... mmm

8th album or an ep?

Whatever it is, I can't wait.

Can't wait for the split in opinions where people who are going to like it will be labelled as 'Ass Kissers' and the haters as 'Moaners'.

Can't wait for jonyintheplace to add Cocks and Cunts to the title of his least favourite track.

Can't wait to beg Nightmare for a review (still waiting for your NT review).

Last but not least, I can't wait for SPECIAL FORCES to make his comeback.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:27 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 141Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:08 am
Electronic_Punk® wrote:
lakow wrote:
8th album... mmm

8th album or an ep?

Can't wait for the split in opinions where people who are going to like it will be labelled as 'Ass Kissers' and the haters as 'Moaners'.

Can't wait for jonyintheplace to add Cocks and Cunts to the title of his least favourite track.

101 % agree

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:18 pm
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 370Location: Athens, GreeceJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:31 pm
I am mentally prepared to see nothing new until 2022 in Liam's timeline.
(tbf after what happen I am glad we even have this conversation to begin with)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:46 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2916Location: italyJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:44 pm
ExCiZieR wrote:
I am mentally prepared to see nothing new until 2022 in Liam's timeline.
(tbf after what happen I am glad we even have this conversation to begin with)

I agree and i think that, till SARS Covid 2 won't expire, we won't see any prodigy.

The Prodigy is first of all a live act and it can't survive without any crowd (theoretically).

www.myspace.com/thespyral
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:06 pm
GeneralGeneralPosts: 1782Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:52 pm
The remix/rework project that was due for release in 2019 could possibly (hopefully) come out at some point in 2020 or 2021 (maybe to tie in with the 30th anniversary of The Prodigy forming this year, 30th anniversary of first music release next year).

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:18 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1356Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:26 pm
Electronic_Punk® wrote:
lakow wrote:
8th album... mmm

8th album or an ep?

E.P. is the beggining and the end. He is the sticky cu....eeeeh gum,glue that holds us together. He is like "the Dude" in the movie "the big lebowski"....its nice to know that he is out there....watching over....for all of us. And all he asks in return is for us to show what he already deserves...love and respect.

*very excited and happy with the news. I honestly believe that E.P. does so much for the fans that we must start a petition for L.H. to use him on a future music video.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:32 am
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4204Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm
SPECIAL FORCES wrote:
Electronic_Punk® wrote:
lakow wrote:
8th album... mmm

8th album or an ep?

E.P. is the beggining and the end. He is the sticky cu....eeeeh gum,glue that holds us together. He is like "the Dude" in the movie "the big lebowski"....its nice to know that he is out there....watching over....for all of us. And all he asks in return is for us to show what he already deserves...love and respect.

*very excited and happy with the news. I honestly believe that E.P. does so much for the fans that we must start a petition for L.H. to use him on a future music video.

Thank you for the kind words brother. The dude is an idol of mine, that's the best compliment I ever got. :Firestarter:

Anyways, good to have you back. I understand that you're still very sad because of Keith and we all feel the same, that's why we're looking forward for new beats, we need them to cheer us up.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:56 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1356Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:26 pm
:bow:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:28 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 597Location: MontréalJoined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:58 am
Take a room guys, gotta relieve that tension already.