<  PRODIGY NEWS  ~  Documentary

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:01 pm
GruntGruntPosts: 15Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:13 pm
I would be happy if it was done in the vein of electronic punks, I however dont think itll be like that, they will approach it as an edgy in your face feature without too much behind the scenes, I hope it features a wars and all look. The low points such as leeroy leaving and bgat period along with highs like warriors dance festival fotl hitting number 1, nuggets of lost gems like no souvenir s first aono, his style of creative process, how maxim constructs his lyrics etc

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:32 pm
GruntGruntPosts: 80Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:05 pm
Not massive news or much that will surprise people but when I asked Mark Reynolds (mad dog productions and Electronic Punks) on social media if any of his previously unseen material might be used in the upcoming documentary, he gave me a thumbs up and winking face.

Safe to say we may see some early unseen footage on and off stage.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2022 11:41 am
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 235Location: EstoniaJoined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:45 pm
I wonder how far is this project. Cant find any info about it and its gone from Paul Dugdale's IMDBs page. Its been production one and half years since announced. strange..

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2022 2:19 pm
We all know LH is a perfectionist. It will be out when and only when LH is happy.

I’d imagine as it’s a documentary it will involve other artists and getting them sat down to film will ultimately conflict with other commitments etc. Post Production and editing I think will be biggest ballache for Duggers and his team.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2022 6:46 pm
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 334Location: The NetherlandsJoined: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:05 pm
It's probably cancelled.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2022 4:14 pm
CorporalCorporalPosts: 333Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:33 am
Imagine they had started filming this around 2008 leading to their comeback with the Worlds On Fire album culminating in the Milton Keynes Bowl gig

Would've been absolutely triumphant

They were absolutely golden at that time

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:34 pm
Got really excited for a second and realised this just some cheap old unauthorised doc with shit imitation music.

Bore fest.

Can we just post up stuff on here relevant to the actual proper doc due out maybe in 2023 and the mods remove this to another thread.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2023 6:21 am
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 2660Location: Zagreb, CroatiaJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:15 am
antwarrior79 wrote:
Got really excited for a second and realised this just some cheap old unauthorised doc with shit imitation music.

Bore fest.

Can we just post up stuff on here relevant to the actual proper doc due out maybe in 2023 and the mods remove this to another thread.

I agree, post moved to misc section!

cheers,
g

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:43 pm
GruntGruntPosts: 53Joined: Tue May 12, 2020 5:26 am
3 years have passed and we still don't have any information about this movie... I hope it will be released someday

Offline Profile