<  PRODIGY NEWS  ~  Breathe (feat. RZA) (Liam H and Rene LaVice Re-Amp)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:02 pm
ColonelColonelPosts: 996Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:15 pm
Nightmare wrote:
JRSZ wrote:
I can feel the incoming remix/reworks compilation album to be released soon.
On the one hand, oh god... Another DNB Remix, but on the second hand... It's Rene, his remixes and collabs were really good!

Another boring and repetetive dnb remix. Who would have expected... :lol:

If things that will be announced soon will include a ton of garbage like this then it will be such a waste of time and money. Sorry for the offtopic but 30 years of Orbital release is way more exciting (if will include leaked remixes).

you're clearly deaf if you think this is DNB.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:46 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2669Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:04 pm
Progress Is Made wrote:
Nightmare wrote:
JRSZ wrote:
On the one hand, oh god... Another DNB Remix, but on the second hand... It's Rene, his remixes and collabs were really good!

If things that will be announced soon will include a ton of garbage like this then it will be such a waste of time and money. Sorry for the offtopic but 30 years of Orbital release is way more exciting (if will include leaked remixes).

you're clearly deaf if you think this is DNB.

Right, forgot about 'dark', sorry :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:59 pm
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4204Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm
What a great remix :guns: already available on my time zone :evilflame:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:12 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3821Location: USAJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:56 pm
Nightmare wrote:
JRSZ wrote:

Amazing how one comes to such conclusions based off hearing just a 10 second clip and a 30th anniversary release where you have absolutely no clue what will be on it. You, sir, are special.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:16 pm
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4204Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm
NEOREV wrote:
Nightmare wrote:
JRSZ wrote:

Amazing how one comes to such conclusions based off hearing just a 10 second clip and a 30th anniversary release where you have absolutely no clue what will be on it. You, sir, are special.

It's Nightmare AKA the negative bot. I just scroll past his negativity.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:39 pm
Oh that backslaping inner circle, charming as always. There is no place for negative comments here and thats a funny thing actually. Where did I said what will be released on anniversary stuff? Conclusion :lol: You, sir are not the only one who knows some things but well, I will leave all this teasing stuff for You :) Im just bored because of all these repetetive remixes and thats all, chill.

Erectonic Punk, take a look around man

Last edited by Nightmare on Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:02 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3821Location: USAJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:56 pm
Nightmare wrote:
Oh that backslaping inner circle, charming as always. There is no place for negative comments here and thats a funny thing actually. Where did I said what will be released on anniversary stuff? Conclusion :lol: You, sir are not the only one who knows some things but well, I will leave all this teasing stuff for You :) Im just bored because of all these repetetive remixes and thats all, chill.

Erectonic Punk, take a look around man :)

You called a 10 second clip repetitive and then literally brought up and comparing the 30th Orbital anniversary release and calling it more exciting, when you have absolutely no clue what is on it nor how it is going to sound.

It has nothing to do with making negative comments, but about making absolutely dumb as dogshit comments you believe is intelligent discourse. Or was I not clear enough?

Last edited by NEOREV on Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:04 pm
NEOREV wrote:
Nightmare wrote:

You called a 10 second clip repetitive and then literally brought up the 30th Orbital anniversary release and calling it more exciting, when you have absolutely no clue what is on it nor how it is going to sound.

It has nothing to do with making negative comments, just absolutely dumb as dogshit comments you pass off as discourse.

There is nothing stupid about it. Its a snippet and we know what we can expect from René, nothing more. And watch your tongue a little :)

"you believe is intelligent discourse" - man... get yourself together and just chill.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:10 pm
PrivatePrivatePosts: 118Location: Newcastle U.KJoined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:54 pm
Aquila's version is the best so far. Liams half arsed 2 minute version was terrible and this Lavice remix is marginally better.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:11 pm
Nightmare wrote:
NEOREV wrote:
Nightmare wrote:

You called a 10 second clip repetitive and then literally brought up the 30th Orbital anniversary release and calling it more exciting, when you have absolutely no clue what is on it nor how it is going to sound.

It has nothing to do with making negative comments, just absolutely dumb as dogshit comments you pass off as discourse.

There is nothing stupid about it. Its a snippet and we know what we can expect from René, nothing more. And watch your tongue a little :)

Coming from the guy who shared the David Holmes remix of Orbital's, which is a repetitive 12 minute four of the floor track, then saying how excited you are if these remixes are included for the Orbital 30th, then at the same time shitting on Rene Lavice and calling his remix repetitive drum n bass when you actually haven't heard it yet...

Yeah, it's pretty hysterical.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:14 pm
NEOREV wrote:
Coming from the guy who shared the David Holmes remix of Orbital's, which is a repetitive 12 minute four of the floor track, then saying how excited you are if these remixes are included for the Orbital 30th, then at the same time shitting on Rene Lavice and calling his remix repetitive drum n bass when you actually haven't heard it yet...

So if Im sharing something it means I like it? Wow... good one.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:18 pm
Nightmare wrote:
NEOREV wrote:

So if Im sharing something it means I like it? Wow... good one.

You literally posted...

Nightmare wrote:
Sorry for the offtopic but 30 years of Orbital release is way more exciting (if will include leaked remixes).

You shared how excited you are for this release, especially if the leaked remixes are included on it. Last I checked, David Holmes is one of the leaked remixes. Now you're saying you dislike the leaked remix? Dude, make up your mind and get back to us.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:24 pm
NEOREV wrote:
You literally just posted how excited you are for it, especially if the leaked remixes are included on the 30th anniversary. David Holmes is one of the leaked remixes. Now you're saying you dislike the leaked remix? Dude, make up your mind and get back to us.

For it or for leaked whiteboard with remixes? David Holmes remix is released (kind of) so its not a leaked thing, read between the lines and think Mc. Fly. Vice versa.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:26 pm
Nightmare wrote:
NEOREV wrote:
You literally just posted how excited you are for it, especially if the leaked remixes are included on the 30th anniversary. David Holmes is one of the leaked remixes. Now you're saying you dislike the leaked remix? Dude, make up your mind and get back to us.

For it or for leaked whiteboard with remixes? David Holmes remix is released (kind of) so its not a leaked thing, read between the lines and think Mc. Fly. Vice versa.

David Holmes is also listed on the whiteboard. You really are a buffoon and can't keep your shit straight.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:28 pm
NEOREV wrote:
Nightmare wrote:
NEOREV wrote:

David Holmes is also listed on the whiteboard. You really are a buffoon.

Did I said he is not? Oh man... chit chat with You is wonderful. Old times.

This discussion has gone too far. Back to the main topic.

Breathe (feat. RZA) (Rene LaVice Dark D & B Remix)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi8if_WVNlY

unique :twisted:

Last edited by Nightmare on Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Offline Profile