<  PRODIGY NEWS  ~  Breathe (feat. RZA) (Liam H and Rene LaVice Re-Amp)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:47 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2860Location: Bristol, UKJoined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:58 pm
Also managed to get one from the Official Store, no problems at all for me. Order confirmation came through at 17.00 so managed to complete it all in less than 60 secs :)

Keeping fingers crossed for the rare chance it'll be signed too...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2021 6:56 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1967Location: UKJoined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:28 pm
I bagged one too
Only seen one on ebay so far for £50 which
Sold straight away

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2021 5:33 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2860Location: Bristol, UKJoined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:58 pm
Theres another one for auction with 6 days left and bids already at £89...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:19 am
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 22Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:25 am
The Prodigy needs new, more stable platform for their shop. "townsendmusic.store" just crushes every time they drop limited items. This feels just like mockery on fans from the band.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:40 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1305Location: GreeceJoined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:32 pm
Might be the wrong topic to post about it, however it's a following release to Breathe Vinyl.
A new vinyl including the boys in, that's just announced

https://twitter.com/the_prodigy/status/ ... 3900136451

Quote:
The Prodigy cover version of The Specials Ghost Town recorded back in 2002 is now available on streaming services and vinyl as part of the @WarChildUK 1 Love compilation re-issue https://WarChild.lnk.to/1LoveSo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:52 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1014Location: SpainJoined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 12:01 am
It can't be real :nono:

Code:
https://www.ebay.es/itm/194353699217?hash=item2d40621991:g:XREAAOSwOsRhO5Nd

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:02 am
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 141Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:08 am
from RENE's shop are also signed ones?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:15 pm
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 68Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:16 pm
nasty.rebel wrote:

No, only 10 copies from the prodigy store are signed.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:52 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 573Location: GermanyJoined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:38 am
nasty.rebel wrote:

They aren't.

However, the ones from Rene LaVice's shop are still different by having the vinyls center label stamped with the ant logo whereas the 250 from the Prodigy store have the paper sleeve stamped.

Quote:
Limited edition of 300 copies. 250 copies were sold exclusively via the Prodigy Store (including 10 copies signed by the band sent out at random) and 50 copies were sold exclusively via the Rene LaVice's DeVice Store.

250 copies from The Prodigy store: white sleeve has Prodigy 'ant' logo stamped on the top right-hand corner.
50 copies from Rene's DeVice store: white sleeve is clean, Prodigy 'ant' logo stamped on the center of vinyl label.

I can confirm that, since I just received my copy (ordered through Rene's store) and the vinyls center is stamped.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:57 am
GruntGruntPosts: 95Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:47 pm
https://www.patreon.com/LiamProdigy
instrumental version and more. Who needs it, take it, the page will be deleted soon.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:05 pm
GeneralGeneralPosts: 1782Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:52 pm
Skeptic wrote:
https://www.patreon.com/LiamProdigy
instrumental version and more. Who needs it, take it, the page will be deleted soon.

This is not official. It's not the real Liam Howlett (otherwise I'm sure he'd have mentioned it on Twitter/Instagram/Official Website). It seems to be of Russian origin (going by some of the text) trying to look official while making money off Liam and The Prodigy's name.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:23 pm
ColonelColonelPosts: 853Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:31 pm
same with all the souvenirs

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:45 am
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 93Location: PolandJoined: Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:51 pm
Jr wrote:
same with all the souvenirs

I have to say, that I really love their project, but yeah, the fact, that they fooled the community with those fake DAT recordings is the real dickmove, that they should apologize for instead of making shouts to all of the prodigy fansites and forum beside the BK...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:10 pm
GeneralGeneralPosts: 1782Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:52 pm
While their recreation of unreleased tracks may be very close to the actual Liam produced tracks, they used 2021 technology and knew all the sample sources. Liam used early 1990s technology when he created those tracks. To pretend the tracks are Liam's originals and to try to profit off them isn't the behaviour of fans to me. Using Liam's name, Logos, Photos and other intellectual property of The Prodigy is a dick move. Especially while trying to trick fans into thinking Liam has set up a Patreon account and wanting a monthly fee for access. I'm sure a 'cease and desist' order will be on the way to them.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:39 pm
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 93Location: PolandJoined: Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:51 pm
James Jupiter wrote:
While their recreation of unreleased tracks may be very close to the actual Liam produced tracks, they used 2021 technology and knew all the sample sources. Liam used early 1990s technology when he created those tracks. To pretend the tracks are Liam's originals and to try to profit off them isn't the behaviour of fans to me. Using Liam's name, Logos, Photos and other intellectual property of The Prodigy is a dick move. Especially while trying to trick fans into thinking Liam has set up a Patreon account and wanting a monthly fee for access. I'm sure a 'cease and desist' order will be on the way to them.

Hey, but the Patreon isn't from the All Souvenirs team, it's someone else...
But I hope, that whoever made that patreon will be damned... :guns: