<  PRODIGY NEWS  ~  #2022we’recomin4ya/#2023anewwaveoffire

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2023 12:25 pm
CorporalCorporalPosts: 333Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:33 am
Didn't no where else to put this.....

I've followed Leeroy Thrornhill for ages on Twitter and he has never EVER been political in any way shape or form

Something has lit a fire under him past few weeks, the ongoing disgraceful genocide in Palestine and general ineptitude from a Tory government in England has fired him right up and he has been very vocal

Great to see :bow:

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2023 9:13 am
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 275Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:32 pm
tonyjaa wrote:

I've followed Leeroy Thrornhill for ages on Twitter and he has never EVER been political in any way shape or form

Something has lit a fire under him past few weeks, the ongoing disgraceful genocide in Palestine and general ineptitude from a Tory government in England has fired him right up and he has been very vocal

I remember when he was on the Metabeats discord server and we just went into a conversation about Kunt and The Gang. He liked the songs KATG did about Boris Johnson (Boris Johnson is / Still a Fucking Cunt) and wished me good intentions on the Prince Andrew remix. The general UK public has been vocal for years about the corruption in terms of the UK government so I’m personally not surprised about Leeroy posting about it.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:24 pm
GruntGruntPosts: 56Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:50 am
tonyjaa wrote:

He's been politcal for a while. It was strange seeing him slag off the goverment for wasting money when his twitter pic was an NFT!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:15 pm
ColonelColonelPosts: 996Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:15 pm
Flannerz wrote:
tonyjaa wrote:

He's been politcal for a while. It was strange seeing him slag off the goverment for wasting money when his twitter pic was an NFT!

He probably bought that when it was worth money... :shock:

Offline Profile