@svyat_maltsev -
100%

Quote:
svyat_maltsev
Will we ever see a new album?

theprodigyofficial
@svyat_maltsev -
100%

Maxim has already previously said The Prodigy will return in 2022.

So in 2022 we could well be getting the documentary, a new album, the Reworks/Remixes release (maybe?) and touring.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:59 pm
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 76Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:10 pm
Let's dance!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:57 am
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 93Location: PolandJoined: Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:51 pm
Comin' at ya like Cleopatra B)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:32 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2881Location: ESTJoined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:30 pm
great news!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:07 pm
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 827Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:51 pm
James Jupiter wrote:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CVxe1IYsA18/

Quote:
theprodigyofficial
#2022we’recomin4ya

Quote:
svyat_maltsev
Will we ever see a new concert?

theprodigyofficial
@svyat_maltsev -
100%

Quote:
svyat_maltsev
Will we ever see a new album?

theprodigyofficial
@svyat_maltsev -
100%

Maxim has already previously said The Prodigy will return in 2022.

So in 2022 we could well be getting the documentary, a new album, the Reworks/Remixes release (maybe?) and touring.

Documentary - Hopefully
A new album - I really doubt it, but I F'in hope so. A single or two are more realistic. But give us a new album FFS.
Reworks/Remixes - ?... Has there been any talk about that?
Touring - I kinda doubt that aswell. Really hard to imagine them perform without Keith, without a new album behind. It will be the first time since 1996, their biggest hit ''Firestarter'' not will be performed. Breathe would be possible, but it would kinda be sad to hear it without Keith.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:23 pm
GeneralGeneralPosts: 1782Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:52 pm
Trawizz wrote:
Documentary - Hopefully
A new album - I really doubt it, but I F'in hope so. A single or two are more realistic. But give us a new album FFS.
Reworks/Remixes - ?... Has there been any talk about that?
Touring - I kinda doubt that aswell. Really hard to imagine them perform without Keith, without a new album behind. It will be the first time since 1996, their biggest hit ''Firestarter'' not will be performed. Breathe would be possible, but it would kinda be sad to hear it without Keith.

Production of the documentary was "expected to start this (2021) Spring". I'd be surprised if it wasn't ready for release in 2022.

As per my quote, Liam has said there will 100% be a new album in the future. There's a good chance it was written in 2021 if not 2020 going by the hashtags Liam has posted in the past #newbeats2020 and #thereturn2021.
He officially announced he went back in the studio August 20th 2019 and has mentioned being in the studio a few times since.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B73btHOhSpX/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJMbN8SBQn-/

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1ZYhMTB33U/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFJ_Y9YhxWd/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CO_Qu4OBbCK/

The Reworks/Remixes release was due to be released in 2019.

As per my quote, Liam has 100% confirmed they will tour again.
Who knows if they'll even play the tracks Keith did vocals for? If they decide not to they've got plenty of other tracks they can play instead.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:08 am
ColonelColonelPosts: 853Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:31 pm
they played live without maxim once, to be honest, i think it would be weirder to see prodigy without maxim than without keith, but ofcourse they were both essential.

still, maybe they can add a dancer or do something extra, but i really have no idea what

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2021 3:00 pm
Keith will obviously be missed but even without him The Prodigy live show will be an audio visual experience.

Liam, Maxim, live drummer and guitarist plus a load of lights and massive speakers is still more of a live show than the majority of artists put on.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 10:23 am
GruntGruntPosts: 56Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:50 am
I've seen Queen live and they do a video tribute to Freddie Mercury so they could do that with Keef for Firestarter and Breathe.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:57 am
GruntGruntPosts: 81Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:05 pm
Flannerz wrote:
I've seen Queen live and they do a video tribute to Freddie Mercury so they could do that with Keef for Firestarter and Breathe.

I think LH would be conscious not to come across as a bit ‘Kiss’ or similar with the live show….I hope the tribute to Keef is done in a prodigy style that fits the band.

I don’t see Maxim suddenly pausing Liam to say this is how we will do this and that without Keef, it will be straight in and we will see what happens. A prodigy show should be partly spontaneous and just raw……no Keef shouldn’t change the dynamic

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:46 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1349Location: Manchester, EnglandJoined: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:32 am
A good opportunity to get more vocalists involved anyways, more MCs and a chance to change the sound around a bit... one can hope, you can respect Keith and have his segments in the live show as he deserves but they should push forwards... a few different MCs/Vocalists when playing live would be amazing

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2021 6:12 pm
Liam doesn't like to play guest vocalist tracks in the live show unless the guest is there to perform it. That could cause issues. Would a guest want to go on a multiple date tour when they are only required for a track a night?

I'm not really concerned about how the new live show will be. Liam playing and Maxim MCing was how it was until 'Firestarter'. I'm sure it will still be a great show.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:02 pm
GruntGruntPosts: 21Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:16 pm
Possible headline at creamfields South? What are we thinking?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:44 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 108Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:01 pm
I think Firestarter should be played instrumentally for the respect of Keith. It will be the perfect opener, or a perfect last track to a show.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:03 pm
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 422Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:31 pm
trigger/nuclear wrote:
I think Firestarter should be played instrumentally for the respect of Keith. It will be the perfect opener, or a perfect last track to a show.

+1