<  PRODIGY NEWS  ~  #2022we’recomin4ya/#2023anewwaveoffire

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:28 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1308Location: GreeceJoined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:32 pm
They changed the avatar adding the FOTL crab, same on the artwork for the forthcoming tour

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:46 pm
GruntGruntPosts: 82Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:05 pm
It feels like Christmas all over again…..just so happy they are back and hopefully LH and Maxim are so buzzing after the gigs that they just can’t leave there and HAVE to be back for good!!!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:55 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1343Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:27 pm
fuck
yes

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2022 8:53 pm
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 414Location: Tenerife (fan since 95)Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:53 am
amazing news FFS!!!

But please, change that fuc---ing logo at once! it's been the same since 2008-ish.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2022 9:09 pm
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 335Location: The NetherlandsJoined: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:05 pm
Facking amazing news!
Planning to go to London for the weekend!!

Q: DOES anyone know how Warriors can get acces to the presale as mentioned in the newsletter?
When you are on the mailing list?

EDIT: got it
Warriors Pre-sale begins 9am Wednesday 9th March. Warriors already signed up to the mailing list will be sent a link and password on the evening of Tuesday 8th March to obtain access.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:51 pm
GeneralGeneralPosts: 1783Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:52 pm
I recommend people login to the The Prodigy store and check their account details and payment card details are up to date before the tickets going on sale: -

https://theprodigy.tmstor.es/login

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:29 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2860Location: Bristol, UKJoined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:58 pm
God I forgot how terrible that website is. I find hardly any of the menu icons work. Can't even update my card details. Will see how it goes with the Wednesday morning rush and inevitable site crashes...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:46 am
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 408Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:34 am
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! ... Though I live in the U.S. so I can't go. Oh well. Will love to watch concert videos again.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:06 am
User avatarMajestic 13Posts: 2640Location: RussiaJoined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:52 pm
congratulate everyone! :Firestarter:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 11:36 am
Quote:
WE'LL BE DROPPIN TUNES FROM ALL OUR ALBUMS AND MAYBE SOME SHIT U HAVNT HEARD BEFORE

A setlist made up of tracks from all their albums (they haven't played an 'Always Outnumbered Never Outgunned' track live since 'Spitfire' left the setlist) makes it sound like it could be a 'greatest hits' type tour which they haven't really done since the 'Their Law' tour.

I'm excited to be there.

The remix/rework music (that was due in 2019) and the documentary would tie in nicely with a tour based around "TUNES FROM ALL OUR ALBUMS". A celebration of the past and a taste of the future? Here's hoping.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:27 pm
GruntGruntPosts: 82Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:05 pm
James Jupiter wrote:
I recommend people login to the The Prodigy store and check their account details and payment card details are up to date before the tickets going on sale: -

I did that to delete my current card I don’t want to use and then add another but now won’t let me add another to save, is that normal?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:34 pm
antwarrior79 wrote:
James Jupiter wrote:

I did that to delete my current card I don’t want to use and then add another but now won’t let me add another to save, is that normal?

No idea. I just knew people have lost out when trying to buy off the website because they had the item in their basket but their payment card was no longer valid. By the time they'd updated their details the item was sold out.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:17 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3116Location: LithuaniaJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:18 pm
I am so tired of all the comment's on facebook, instagram etc. It's the same when Kasabian announced their tour without Tom and still they smashed it.

"It's not going to be the same without Keef"

Yeah no shit, thank's for the info. No it won’t obviously but The Prodigy fans should still support Liam & Maxim. I’ll be there, it will be emotional but they’ll do Keef proud!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:29 pm
CorporalCorporalPosts: 333Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:33 am
Great news
Thought that was all folks from LH & Keeti
Delighted

Any word on price? Gonna be huge

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:26 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1308Location: GreeceJoined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:32 pm
It's one more indispensable historical moment written for the band...

All eyes on this tour, especially on 8th July in Sheffield, the first off the rest after a long time...