<  PRODIGY NEWS  ~  #2022we’recomin4ya/#2023anewwaveoffire

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:53 pm
SergeantSergeantPosts: 472Location: SK/HUJoined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:13 pm
Who needs news when Experience and The Fat of the Land still missing from my collection - no kidding.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:17 pm
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 827Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:51 pm
neurokiller wrote:
Who needs news when Experience and The Fat of the Land still missing from my collection - no kidding.

Overrated releases. The most important Prodigy releases you need is:
- Baby's Got A Temper single (signed by Leeroy)
- The Castbreeder Album (signed by Liam)
- The Prodigy Evolution VHS
- No Limit single

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2022 6:51 pm
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4204Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm
Lastu wrote:
Is there some good key words to find in GOOGLE if there something new going on (or forthcoming new releases) in the Prodigy camp?

I remember some fan(s) managed to find first bits of "hidden" information and linked them here in the BK forum a WAY before the band actually released TDIME album or its first single, Nasty...

I think it was something to do with them reserving a new domain name or something like that nerdy IT stuff.

If you know what I mean, please link those bits and pieces of new information from the web here in this thread.
Thanks!

Believe me, there is nothing. Either something gets announced out of the blue to shut us up or something gets announced that's tied with the FOTL 25th anniversary.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:48 pm
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 827Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:51 pm
Electronic_Punk® wrote:
Lastu wrote:
Is there some good key words to find in GOOGLE if there something new going on (or forthcoming new releases) in the Prodigy camp?

I remember some fan(s) managed to find first bits of "hidden" information and linked them here in the BK forum a WAY before the band actually released TDIME album or its first single, Nasty...

I think it was something to do with them reserving a new domain name or something like that nerdy IT stuff.

If you know what I mean, please link those bits and pieces of new information from the web here in this thread.
Thanks!

Believe me, there is nothing. Either something gets announced out of the blue to shut us up or something gets announced that's tied with the FOTL 25th anniversary.

I start to loose faith in the return of The Prodigy. Don't expect anything new in the near future. Even a lot of fans seems to be more interested in artwork posters and t-shirts, than the music. It's over i am afraid.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:30 pm
GruntGruntPosts: 57Joined: Tue May 12, 2020 5:26 am
Trawizz wrote:
Electronic_Punk® wrote:
Lastu wrote:
Is there some good key words to find in GOOGLE if there something new going on (or forthcoming new releases) in the

I start to loose faith in the return of The Prodigy. Don't expect anything new in the near future. Even a lot of fans seems to be more interested in artwork posters and t-shirts, than the music. It's over i am afraid.

do not lose faith brother, they would not troll the fans like that, too many signs in heaven and earth say that there will be a return, why would they make a document? why would they put photos and recordings from the studio to insta? they will be back, but let's be patience

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:19 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1967Location: UKJoined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:28 pm
Unfortunately with what's happened it could take a bit of time before we hear anything.
If they do return they will when they're ready
Untill then all we can do is support the band we all love

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:04 pm
GeneralGeneralPosts: 1783Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:52 pm
Because of the backlog in vinyl production, a new album could be complete but there's a 6 month wait until production. I'd rather not have an announcement now if a album is 6 months away. Tell me when it's due out in a month. I think it was something like 3 months from the announcement of 'No Tourists' until the release.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:10 pm
GruntGruntPosts: 57Joined: Tue May 12, 2020 5:26 am
in the case of the last 3 albums, it was about 3 or 4 months from the moment the official name of the album was announced, the cover was shown, etc. to the premiere, now it should be the same

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:17 am
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 98Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 11:47 am
Arsendis wrote:
in the case of the last 3 albums, it was about 3 or 4 months from the moment the official name of the album was announced, the cover was shown, etc. to the premiere, now it should be the same

Yeah, and now with the delays in materials due to the subsiding pandemia we might expect even longer delay between the first announcement and the actual or physical release date. Maybe.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:45 pm
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 93Location: PolandJoined: Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:51 pm
Lastu wrote:
Arsendis wrote:

Yeah, and now with the delays in materials due to the subsiding pandemia we might expect even longer delay between the first announcement and the actual or physical release date. Maybe.

Yeah, exactly like you've said:
Kavinsky announced the name and tracklist for his upcoming album back in 2020, then simply removed any mention about it :P
And now album is due to be released in the next month.
Same with Justice's Gaspard Auge's Escapades... It was complete for nearly a year and half, but it has to be postponed due to all that shit happening over the world.

But to be honest? I expect, that we might get the new Chemical Bros somewhere later this year, with another record store day single release, especially, when they premiered the 3 new beats in their DJ Sets.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:07 pm
GeneralGeneralPosts: 1783Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:52 pm
They're back!

Quote:
The Prodigy - Tour July 2022

The Prodigy return to the stage to play a run of live dates in England during July this year, coinciding with the 25th anniversary of The Fat Of The Land.

‘WE CANT WAIT TO GET BACK ONSTAGE AND PLAY OUR TUNES FOR THE PEOPLE AGAIN, THE 25TH ANNIVERSARY OF ‘FAT OF THE LAND’ FELT LIKE THE RIGHT TIME FOR US TO STEP UP. WE'LL BE DROPPIN' TUNES FROM ALL OUR ALBUMS AND MAYBE SOME SHIT U HAVN'T HEARD BEFORE.

THIS ONE’S FOR FLINTY ... NOW LETS FUKIN GO !!’ - LIAM H & MAXIM

Warriors Pre-sale begins 9am Wednesday 9th March. Warriors already signed up to the mailing list will be sent a link and password on the evening of Tuesday 8th March to obtain access.

Make sure you are signed-up to the Mailing list before 5pm on Tuesday on TheProdigy.com

Main ticket onsale 9am on Friday 11th March

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:17 pm
SergeantSergeantPosts: 472Location: SK/HUJoined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:13 pm
Back on tour 1234

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:18 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1349Location: Manchester, EnglandJoined: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:32 am
I could cry im that happy, thank fuck for that!!!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:18 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1308Location: GreeceJoined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:32 pm

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:22 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3825Location: USAJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:56 pm
The Prodigy return to the stage to play a run of live dates in England during July this year, coinciding with the 25th anniversary of The Fat Of The Land.

‘WE CANT WAIT TO GET BACK ONSTAGE AND PLAY OUR TUNES FOR THE PEOPLE AGAIN , THE 25TH ANNIVERSARY OF ‘FAT OF THE LAND’ FELT LIKE THE RIGHT TIME FOR US TO STEP UP , WE'LL BE DROPPIN TUNES FROM ALL OUR ALBUMS AND MAYBE SOME SHIT U HAVNT HEARD BEFORE ,

THIS ONE’S FOR FLINTY ,,, NOW LETS FUKIN GO !!’ LIAM H & MAXIM

Warriors Pre-sale begins 9am Wednesday 9th March. Warriors already signed up to the mailing list will be sent a link and password on the evening of Tuesday 8th March to obtain access.

Make sure you are signed-up to the Mailing list before 5pm on Tuesday on TheProdigy.com

Main ticket onsale 9am on Friday 11th March