<  PRODIGY NEWS  ~  Invaders Must Die Remixes + (RSD 2023)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:09 am
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 275Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:32 pm
jonyintheplace wrote:
I've just heard the Pengshui remix and it's really bad. And the prices at discogs at the moment are ridiculous

Well If you don’t want to get it, don’t. Liam won’t go back onto Cubase on his Macintosh 7100 and his w-30 to write beats again since the only way music can progress is by going forward. Everytime I go onto this forum, I just see you post the same messages when the band posts their new song or remixes and it’s getting pretty tiresome. I know you want to say track bad but tbh, everytime I see your username, I just expect the same sentence. You can say “art is subjective” but why join a fan forum and post about how much you hate the new songs?

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2023 8:56 am
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 413Location: Tenerife (fan since 95)Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:53 am
sks2002 wrote:
jonyintheplace wrote:
I've just heard the Pengshui remix and it's really bad. And the prices at discogs at the moment are ridiculous

Well If you don’t want to get it, don’t. Liam won’t go back onto Cubase on his Macintosh 7100 and his w-30 to write beats again since the only way music can progress is by going forward. Everytime I go onto this forum, I just see you post the same messages when the band posts their new song or remixes and it’s getting pretty tiresome. I know you want to say track bad but tbh, everytime I see your username, I just expect the same sentence. You can say “art is subjective” but why join a fan forum and post about how much you hate the new songs?

Because being a fan does not mean that I have to like, mandatorily, everything they do these days.

Some people here will say that everything they do is the best thing they've done, it's like a competition to see who's the best fan...sorry, that's not for me. I've been listening to The Prodigy since 1994 and I agree with some other users that their sound is totally stuck since IMD.

Having said this, their last album was good but these new remixes are totally shite, and trust me, I don't like saying this.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2023 12:07 am
GeneralGeneralPosts: 1782Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:52 pm
Pengshui Remix Live
https://youtu.be/mBHORs0IHRc

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2023 11:35 am

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2023 10:46 pm
I asked Pengshui if they'd had an update on when their 'Omen' remix would be getting a digital release. They replied "We unfortunately have not, but soon. We hope".

Offline Profile