<  PRODIGY NEWS  ~  New album to be released in april?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:12 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1730Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:12 pm

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:22 pm
User avatarA.K.A. feelxPosts: 3056Location: Montréal, QCJoined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:32 pm
Kubazz wrote:
they have taken that from our polish forum
where, how :?:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:40 pm
GeneralGeneralPosts: 1769Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:09 am
feel(x) wrote:
Kubazz wrote:
they have taken that from our polish forum
where, how :?:

Polish forum = forum from poland. They have taken it by pressing ctrl+c

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:55 am
User avatarA.K.A. feelxPosts: 3056Location: Montréal, QCJoined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:32 pm
I know this

what I want to know is:

- where (the page) on the polish it says that Cooking Vinyl confirmed, whatever if it's true or not
and
- how come they came to say that (see italic statement above), on that forum (and also why did all these polish sites take it as official news)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:17 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1730Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:12 pm
feel(x) wrote:
I know this

what I want to know is:

- where (the page) on the polish it says that Cooking Vinyl confirmed, whatever if it's true or not
and
- how come they came to say that (see italic statement above), on that forum (and also why did all these polish sites take it as official news)

nah, you didin't understand me.

i wrote news on theprodigy.pl where i said that new album will be probably released in april (on the bottom there is written that nothing is confirmed!) and i wrote that it was said by norwegian bonnier.

i have no fucking idea where they found this info that it's confirmed by cooking vinyl.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:39 am
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 938Location: France, ParisJoined: Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:41 am
It is going to far here! Come one stop to speak about april, stop wishing the new album, it is too painfull. That i suggest is too wait witout thinking a date; and one day when you awake up you listen to Radio1 and you hear a new tune, you say it is a kind of raw i know that???

And at the radio it says: YEAH YEAH, that was the new single of prodigy release today at one a clock.

You take you jacket, a pant, and drive to the Cd shop. And that is great!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:39 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6933Location: Scotland UKJoined: Wed May 23, 2007 2:57 pm
yeah it is getting a bit to far in this topic... take it with a grain of salt, just because CV said it "might" be out in april doesn't mean nothing really, i mean isn't the prod's label ragged flag not the one to tell us when this albums comming out.

i think that perhaps the album is mostly done, all liam wants to do is finish up vocals and extra little parts, or even get some live remixes finished for touring, you gotta remember, liam said in an interview that he needs to tell the label within 3 months of the release date that the album is done and none of thats happened yet, all we've had is liam say, yeah it should be done by april, if its finished by april it aint gonna be out for another 3 months at least, after april.

i think we'll get a single perhaps if he wants to bring one out before the album and we'll get an album name in april if he's thought of one, other wise noone should be getting all exited about an album yet but should be getting exited about somthing like a proper release date and an album name at the very most.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:43 pm
Kubazz wrote:
nah, you didin't understand me.

i wrote news on theprodigy.pl where i said that new album will be probably released in april (on the bottom there is written that nothing is confirmed!) and i wrote that it was said by norwegian bonnier.

i have no fucking idea where they found this info that it's confirmed by cooking vinyl.
all right, its more clear now

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:59 pm
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 3Location: South AfricaJoined: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:15 pm
TBA??? I just hope this is the deffinite date. I'm not interested in waiting another 6 years.

[/quote]There is no stopping what can't be stopped![/b]

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:55 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2375Location: TexasJoined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:07 am
quote from the official site some months ago...so maybe??????

Quote:
we have got another couple of trax bubbling around with some other vocalists but until they are done they wont be confirmed. coming together.we r thinking the album is march.people may hear small things bleed into the set later this summer.MR H

the last sentence is of course not true :roll:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:09 pm
and maybe he'd be late, but maybe he will drop some new tracks on 30th of December

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:08 am
ModeratorModeratorPosts: 4509Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:37 am
i have a feeling liam will wish us a happy new year and say how well everything is coming along and what he plans to do for the next year

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:34 am
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 568Location: U.S. of A.Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:27 pm
The Oracle wrote:
i have a feeling liam will wish us a happy new year and say how well everything is coming along and what he plans to do for the next year

I have a feeling he'll be doing this for the next 3 years or so :lol:

"I'm work'n on it *yyyyaaaAWWWNNNnn* Where's my champagne? Happy New Year, whatever"

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:21 am
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 49Location: RussiaJoined: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:41 am
Gillenium wrote:
"I'm work'n on it *yyyyaaaAWWWNNNnn* Where's my champagne? Happy New Year, whatever"

You forgot " *BURB* ".