<  PRODIGY NEWS  ~  New album to be released in april?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:11 pm
GeneralGeneralPosts: 1769Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:09 am
xl recordings sold girls promo 12" vinyls in june 2004 tho

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:09 am
User avatarA.K.A. feelxPosts: 3056Location: Montréal, QCJoined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:32 pm
yep I know, but I dunno how much was sold, so was it very known or not? (talking about music consumers in general, not underground)

I just (used to) believe no, but maybe I'm wrong, if so then enlighten me

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:56 am
ModeratorModeratorPosts: 4509Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:37 am
FeeL-X wrote:
Boubafeet wrote:
but i remember when FOTL was released there were singles maybe 6 months before...
if I'm not wrong, Firestarter was March 96 and FOTL, June 97

1¼ year! Liam ain't doing that again... I just hope the first single doesn't come after the album, like girls

first single has to be a foretaste IMO

you forgot one, breathe was released around november of 1996 as well.. 2 singles before the album which was pretty standard for Liam at the time

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:23 pm
User avatarA.K.A. feelxPosts: 3056Location: Montréal, QCJoined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:32 pm
I was only saying there was 1¼ year gap (what we don't have anymore), I don't forget Breathe, I just didn't mention it

he did 3 singles with Experience

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:56 pm
User avatarHot ChickHot ChickPosts: 2Location: New York, USAJoined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:33 pm
One thing's for sure... Liam loves to keep us on the edge of our seats!

The US needs this new album so that they tour here!!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:03 pm
KooKi wrote:
One thing's for sure... Liam loves to keep us on the edge of our seats!

The US needs this new album so that they tour here!!

Hey Dina ;) I really hope they release it at the same time in the UK & Europe as they do in the US. That was another major downfall of AONO. Why would people in the US wait for an extra month to get an album the rest of the WORLD (Canada included) already had?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:15 pm
User avatarHot ChickHot ChickPosts: 2Location: New York, USAJoined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:33 pm
Quote:
Hey Dina I really hope they release it at the same time in the UK & Europe as they do in the US. That was another major downfall of AONO. Why would people in the US wait for an extra month to get an album the rest of the WORLD (Canada included) already had?

Hey Tim :-D ! How can I forget my favorite neighbors up north!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:33 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2375Location: TexasJoined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:07 am
BigSugar316 wrote:
Hey Dina ;) I really hope they release it at the same time in the UK & Europe as they do in the US. That was another major downfall of AONO. Why would people in the US wait for an extra month to get an album the rest of the WORLD (Canada included) already had?

i think a lot of us had the japanese release...with bonus tracks :shock: ...before the u.s. release :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:47 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1007Location: Atomic WastelandJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:26 am
come on, it's almost end of the year :(
they shoul say something!
where is the single? where is the album title? where's this fucking album Liam? :(
they are pissing on us!
motherfuckers

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:53 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6933Location: Scotland UKJoined: Wed May 23, 2007 2:57 pm
i was about to say the same bout an album title, this album better be their best honestly

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:10 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1730Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:12 pm
http://muzyka.wp.pl/g,0,id,34833,w,wi,niusy.html

Quote:
Nowy album grupy The Prodigy ukaże się najprawdopodobniej w kwietniu przyszłego roku. Informację o premierze nowego krążka The Prodigy podała wytwórnia Cooking Vinyl

what means:

Quote:
new prodigy album will be probably released in april next year. this information was confirmed by cooking vinyl

but i have strange feeling that they have taken that from our polish forum :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:44 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3115Location: LithuaniaJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:18 pm
Quote:
but i have strange feeling that they have taken that from our polish forum

No matter if it's fake information, just keep posting it.It makes me fell better.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:53 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2916Location: italyJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:44 pm
ye i don't believe this news.

www.myspace.com/thespyral
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:13 pm
GeneralGeneralPosts: 1650Location: Paris, FranceJoined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:17 pm
I don't believe. Album will be realese in summer 2008. I'm sure.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:54 pm
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 375Location: the NetherlandsJoined: Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:46 pm
untitled6 wrote:
Quote:
but i have strange feeling that they have taken that from our polish forum

No matter if it's fake information, just keep posting it.It makes me fell better.

Hell Yea!!!

You know, I think people are gonna be disappointed with this new one. Don't get me wrong, it will probably kick ass. But there are just way too high hopes for it. And if people expect a lot, it will always disappoint....so don't expect anything and it will be great! :-D