<  PRODIGY NEWS  ~  Prodigy Release Date: 5th of May. False alarm?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:05 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1730Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:12 pm
according to YangYang from nekosite forum, band promised to release new album before concerts in japan (source: www.summersonic.com)! 8-)

does anyone know japanese and can proof it?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:25 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3116Location: LithuaniaJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:18 pm
www.summersonic.com

the last line of the lineup is funny.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:57 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6933Location: Scotland UKJoined: Wed May 23, 2007 2:57 pm
Kubazz wrote:
according to YangYang from nekosite forum, band promised to release new album before concerts in japan (source: www.summersonic.com)! 8-)

there was a guy from north korea who joined the forums not to long ago, hopefully he should be able to help

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:23 pm
GeneralGeneralPosts: 1769Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:09 am
Cogglesz wrote:
Kubazz wrote:

there was a guy from north korea who joined the forums not to long ago, hopefully he should be able to help

because they speak super much japanese in north korea? :lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:59 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2479Location: NorwayJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:27 pm
Zumo wrote:

Many people think that everybody in Asia speak the same language :lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:22 pm
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 13Location: China, North Korea and South KoreaJoined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:49 am
I have checked summersonic.com.

http://summersonic.com/08/from_ss.html

Quote:
from SUMMER SONIC:

THE PRODIGY promised that the new album will be out before summer sonic 08.... They will play at the main stage area for the last act because it is their offer. We negotiated with the agent of the band November last year and we agreed....

Nekosite is right. :-D

Last edited by ZAINICHI-CHON on Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:33 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2479Location: NorwayJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:27 pm
Then I would bet a singles release by may and the album around june/july!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:31 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6933Location: Scotland UKJoined: Wed May 23, 2007 2:57 pm
Zumo wrote:
Cogglesz wrote:
Kubazz wrote:

well it apears he does 8-)

btw thanks marQram for the translation

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:55 pm
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 358Location: EnglandJoined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:10 pm
it will be the soundtrack to the summer and probably the whole fooking year as i have a feeling that nobody else will beat this album i dont know why but i am just getting positive vibes now

we aint even heard a beat ,we have not even felt the bass

but i am excited

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 3:30 pm
GeneralGeneralPosts: 1769Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:09 am
I guess that there is no single or album comming out tomorrow. Not even a releasedate. Looks like late 2008, maybe '09. But what the hell, we know how to count to 7 years.

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 3:33 pm
yeah man its pretty bullshit, if it was all revieled during one of the small gigs it would be pretty ace, and get this place kicking again

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 11:39 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1780Location: EnglandJoined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:06 pm
I was going to raise this thread from the dead today but you beat me to it! No fair, you didn't wait till the 5th...

*throws rattle out of pram*

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:47 pm
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 74Location: BulgariaJoined: Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:17 pm
Everything is correct - nobody says which year, so - it's 2009. Period.

hahahhahahahahha

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 1:17 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1967Location: UKJoined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:28 pm
so nobody knows nothing ?
not even anything from the prodigy themselves ?
doesnt suprise me tho

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 2:11 pm
SergeantSergeantPosts: 436Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:43 pm
back in that interview that Liam did in february he said that he had the album title and track title he just didn't want to announce it there. They are going to release the album this year, I would bet we hear stuff at the upcoming shows or right around that time.

I know its our job to be negative but, I don't think we have anything to be negative about right now... new shows that will be used to promote the new album are all coming really soon. my bet is on September for the album.