<  PRODIGY NEWS  ~  new song on official site?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:03 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1780Location: EnglandJoined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:06 pm
Heatwave Hurricane sounds like classic Prodigy to me, love it. It's a crime no full recordings exist. I'm hoping Liam has stripped the best bits and used them on a new track for the album. There was a longer 2 min clip, just had a look for it but unfortunately it's been taken down due to violation of terms. Stupid YouTube...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:07 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 516Location: On your roof stealing your chimneyJoined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:50 pm
Highvoltage wrote:
i love you guys bitching on a loop. on the old site the loops were even shorter.

Firstly, thanks for the love. Secondly, the old site loops were a hell of a lot better even if they were shorter. I would listen to them for ages, this makes me want to switch it off after about 8 bars. The textures so thin, there's nothing to it.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:43 am
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 58Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:57 pm
pyro wrote:
Highvoltage wrote:
i love you guys bitching on a loop. on the old site the loops were even shorter.

Firstly, thanks for the love. Secondly, the old site loops were a hell of a lot better even if they were shorter. I would listen to them for ages, this makes me want to switch it off after about 8 bars. The textures so thin, there's nothing to it.

yeah they were much better.

but maybe if you choose one good bar of this loop, you could listen to it just as the others. but i dont think this loop means more than a graphic background element, but if he puts something lke this on the album, we are doomed :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 11:29 am
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 13Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:08 pm
where can I download it?