<  PRODIGY NEWS  ~  Ragged Flag (send your demos)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:07 pm
User avatarA.K.A. feelxPosts: 3056Location: Montréal, QCJoined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:32 pm
Quote:
The Prodigy New Label
The Prodigy have set up a new label for their own releases called Take Me To The Hospital. Ragged Flag, their previous label, will now release tracks signed by The Prodigy.

You may have noticed the name of The Prodigy's label has changed, together with a brand new Monkey drumming logo. Well, Ragged Flag is still in business but it will now release bands signed up by The Prodigy. The new album by The Prodigy however will be released on the 'Take Me To The Hospital' label, also run by the band, and distributed by Cooking Vinyl. Hope that's cleared things up...

Got a track you want released by Ragged Flag? To send demos for Ragged Flag's consideration please send to:

Fusion music management ltd
c/o Ragged Flag
P.O.Box 100055
Braintree
Essex
CM7 0DY

http://theprodigy.com/index.php/the-prodigy-new-label

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:30 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1343Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:27 pm
That's some cool shit, hope they get some nice tunes going

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:38 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2744Location: ItalyJoined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:58 pm
Quote:
The Prodigy have set up a new label for their own releases called Take Me To The Hospital. Ragged Flag, their previous label, will now release tracks signed by The Prodigy.

whaa?

new label for their own releases = Take Me To The Hospital
will now release tracks signed by The Prodigy = Ragged Flag

who's releasing who yo?

to sign with Ragged Flag one have to send first to Prodigy huh?

good thing hell yeah, hope they heard VOL 4

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:42 pm
User avatarMajestic 13Posts: 2640Location: RussiaJoined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:52 pm
BRAINKILLER wrote:
Quote:

whaa?

new label for their own releases = Take Me To The Hospital
will now release tracks signed by The Prodigy = Ragged Flag

who's releasing who yo?

i think "take me to the hospital" it's title for the new album which will be released by ragged flag ?? or ....hm :?

Last edited by FLAME-XIII on Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:42 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6933Location: Scotland UKJoined: Wed May 23, 2007 2:57 pm
the prodigy will use "Take Me To The Hospital"

and the prodigy will sign artists up etc using "Ragged Flag"

i donno if i should send some demo's in :oops: :)

Last edited by Cogglesz on Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:45 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2082Location: AlaskaJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:23 pm
I hope they release some awesome dance music, and not just a bunch of Nu-rave, rock stuff.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:59 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2949Location: woppity woppity woppityJoined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:33 am
Dunno if anyone would be game enough to send their work to them. I mean, I'd shit myself at just the thought of the king of beats listening to my stuff.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:01 pm
GeneralGeneralPosts: 1769Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:09 am
wait 1 to 2 years with sending in demos so that you wont delay the album any further :lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:01 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6933Location: Scotland UKJoined: Wed May 23, 2007 2:57 pm
Aquila wrote:
Dunno if anyone would be game enough to send their work to them. I mean, I'd shit myself at just the thought of the king of beats listening to my stuff.
that is exatcly were i'm at right now :shock:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:09 pm
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4204Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm
Zumo wrote:
wait 1 to 2 years with sending in demos so that you wont delay the album any further :lol:

LOL!!!! LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:13 pm
LMAO they have no idea what they're getting themselves into. By tomorrow 9am they'll probably have a stack of demos to the ceiling from BK ppl alone haha.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:21 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 287Location: US of AJoined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:06 pm
Is it just me, or does this label buffoonery sound totally retarded?

Meanwhile, every bed-wetter in the Prodigy internet universe just fired up Reason.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:51 pm
Deviant_Tech wrote:
every bed-wetter in the Prodigy internet universe just fired up Reason.
i fired up cakewalk 8-) :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:56 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2478Location: NorwayJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:27 pm
TMWKTM wrote:
LMAO they have no idea what they're getting themselves into. By tomorrow 9am they'll probably have a stack of demos to the ceiling from BK ppl alone haha.

Stacked to the ceiling with crappy eJay demos :lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:42 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 196Location: Another dimensionJoined: Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:33 am
TMWKTM wrote:

no worries, citizens! The BK Creww is here :lol:

Offline Profile ICQ