<  PRODIGY NEWS  ~  Liam Demo Tape - TheProdigy.com

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:45 pm
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 1980Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:27 am
KimSSI wrote:
I may be remembering wrong, but wasn't the demo tape Liam gave to XL his own tunes on one side, and like a "DJ Mix" on the b-side?

That was the tape he gave Keith to listen to when they first met. had "Prodigy" written on the label. Different tape I think to this one...

Aquila: be interesting to see if BK or BS could locate KhzX from his IP address. I have emaield him..see if anything comes back.
Anyone on ICQ to check his number? 81657734.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:52 pm
GruntGruntPosts: 1Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:42 pm
rsshawn wrote:
KimSSI wrote:
I may be remembering wrong, but wasn't the demo tape Liam gave to XL his own tunes on one side, and like a "DJ Mix" on the b-side?

That was the tape he gave Keith to listen to when they first met. had "Prodigy" written on the label. Different tape I think to this one...

Aquila: be interesting to see if BK or BS could locate KhzX from his IP address. I have emaield him..see if anything comes back.
Anyone on ICQ to check his number? 81657734.

rsshawn, I just read your email.

Oddly enough, I was viewing BK's site these days but didn't come across the new forum.

Regarding that Charly clip, there was one other person who had it and after thinking about it for so long , all i can remember where I MIGHT have gotten it from, was from an "old skool/vinyl records" forum and i just downloaded it from there.

I'm glad i uploaded that clip and someone saved it all these years.

I don't know if that small sample was all I downloaded or I cut it ( it's been years ), but we might never know because that mp3 was an on an busted old hard drive and I can't access the partition where I had those files. The files might be saved, but I don't know how, and I don't want to risk losing
documents on that drive.

Sorry I can't be of anymore help, but I will try and see if my memory is able to track down that website.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:53 am
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 1980Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:27 am
Welcome back mate. :D
Sure someone on here will be able to give you some info on retrieving old files

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:16 am
GeneralGeneralPosts: 1769Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:09 am
If really Liam reads all this, then he should beat rockstar with as stick, and tell them to put the demo's online in a decent quality.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:48 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 134Location: Exeter, UKJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:59 am
beat them with something a bit bigger than a stick. Anyway I read that there is going to be a new Prodigy site soon for the promotion of the new album.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:25 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 521Location: LithuaniaJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:04 pm
Yeah, that's what I heard too. Good. I was getting borred of Their Law:The Singles thing. But I REALLY hope, that they wont put any new picks of Keith. :please:

Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:44 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1265Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:00 pm
drummer wrote:
people where arguing and offers were getting silly so i thought it would be better to just say i sold it and upload the tape.. after all that's what everyone wanted, and i dont need the money that bad :D

If this is true good on ya.
If it's false, respect for keep the buyer annonymous :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:59 am
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 542Location: ukJoined: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:32 pm
jiltedgenerator wrote:
drummer wrote:
people where arguing and offers were getting silly so i thought it would be better to just say i sold it and upload the tape.. after all that's what everyone wanted, and i dont need the money that bad :D

:lol: :lol: it s true il put a photo of the tape me and todays paper in a few days :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:59 pm
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 894Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:45 am
drummer wrote:
TylerDurden wrote:
Drummer would you drum for the Prodigy again if asked or have you given the drumming up?

of course i would :D and no i haven't given up, my house is full of drums 8-)

think u will find mate if drummer drums for anyone it will be the fucking tomlad! :D

actually thats a good idea innit kean! :)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:04 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 542Location: ukJoined: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:32 pm
:lol: ye any time mate, you no that. 8-)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:04 pm
drummer wrote:
jiltedgenerator wrote:
drummer wrote:

:lol: :lol: it s true il put a photo of the tape me and todays paper in a few days :lol: :lol:

LMAO and a pic of todays paper... that's what dictators like Hitler & Castro have to do ROFL

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:47 pm
Hot ChickHot ChickPosts: 952Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:28 am
didnt liam say he was gunna post up some more demo tracks? around this time?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:39 am
User avatarCaptainCaptainPosts: 611Location: IrelandJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:13 pm
Yeah round the 18th i think they should be up !
Cant wait :lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:57 am
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 590Location: USAJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:52 am
looks like he might wait till the last minute again haha

Liam this is your reminder, your word is the 18th

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:34 pm
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 836Location: NetherlandsJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:04 pm
drummer wrote:
jiltedgenerator wrote:
drummer wrote:

so where's the picture ? ;-) 8-)

Offline Profile ICQ