<  PRODIGY NEWS  ~  Liam Demo Tape - TheProdigy.com

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:13 pm
ModeratorModeratorPosts: 4509Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:37 am
Didn't Liam say he was going to give us the demo tape tracks we had up on here??

From what I understood he was saying we were going to get those old demos and that he kept going on how shit they were. I didn't mind the ones he put up but I feel he took a shit on his fans with it a bit. Be happy of course that he did it is something that plays in my mind, but I feel a little deceived. The Charly remix is pants, it's like listening to a sad mash up of the Beltram Remix. Manic should have been up there, he has it and he knew everyone was crazy about it.

Or maybe he's working with XL to release a Rare Demo release for their parting gift when they are done.. ?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:39 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 134Location: Exeter, UKJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:59 am
I think that still might happen. I read in DJ Mag a couple of years ago that the band were looking to realease an album of rare tracks. Which as we all know developed in to the Their Law album. So the idea is (or at least was) there.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:00 pm
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 437Location: GermanyJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:22 pm
Great to see, Liam finally keeps his promise! :oldgrin:

Wicked & kinda funny stuff! :oldwink:

BTW - Have fun in Russia & Ukraine! :oldyup:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:06 pm
User avatarCaptainCaptainPosts: 679Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:55 pm
a want to hear the beta of breathe please liam, please please!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:43 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 515Location: Vigo - SpainJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:30 am
The Breezeblock wrote:
a want to hear the beta of breathe please liam, please please!!!!!!!!

yeaah that would be fucking cool :mrgreen:

Spongebob says that he want to be your friend, he says that you're a cool man :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:56 am
User avatarCaptainCaptainPosts: 679Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:55 pm
i just listened to that unknown charly, well i thought that liam just found some fan bootlegs and uploaded them :D mua on the other hand think that the tracks are real

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:10 am
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 375Location: the NetherlandsJoined: Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:46 pm
Some of you guys think too much… Liam doesn’t check this forum and he doesn’t care what we think of manic or any other demo track from the tape drummer gave us.

I reckon Liam just heard somewhere that ‘a demo tape’ had leaked and that people where crazy for it…. So he figured: “Those crappy old tracks? Well, if they want more they can have it….I don’t really care”…..

So he posted some old tracks online…..

And I think it’s great that we get to hear them even if they are not brilliant….it’s just cool to hear more stuff from early Prodigy. The roots if you will…

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:44 am
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 542Location: ukJoined: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:32 pm
Necronomicon2 wrote:
Some of you guys think too much… Liam doesn’t check this forum and he doesn’t care what we think of manic or any other demo track from the tape drummer gave us.

I reckon Liam just heard somewhere that ‘a demo tape’ had leaked and that people where crazy for it…. So he figured: “Those crappy old tracks? Well, if they want more they can have it….I don’t really care”…..

So he posted some old tracks online…..

And I think it’s great that we get to hear them even if they are not brilliant….it’s just cool to hear more stuff from early Prodigy. The roots if you will…

that's where your wrong mate, liam told me personally he has been reading this, because he knew exactly what i said on here. :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:48 am
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 375Location: the NetherlandsJoined: Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:46 pm
I still don’t think he cares about it though….

Now limbo! :happydance: :whip:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:55 am
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 542Location: ukJoined: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:32 pm
Necronomicon2 wrote:
I still don’t think he cares about it though….

Now limbo! :happydance: :whip:

then why did he take the time to ring round my friends to get my phone number so he could ring me 2 times now, and why did he tell XL NOT to sue me, and when i told him i hadn't sold the tape why did he say "you should of sold it for £20'000 mate" not the actions of a man who dont care, i think he quite liked reading all this makes him laugh :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:41 am
Am I bothered? Am I bothered though? Does my face look bothered?

Maybe it does, but that’s just gas…..you know…

Okay, so maybe he cares about it…..I’m just trying to get people to calm down about it….. So he put tracks online that people think he is joking with…. Or that they don’t sound 'Prodigy enough' for them….. But they aren’t unreleased tracks for nothing!

Just be happy with what we get people!!!!

@ drummer: why didn’t you sell the tape then?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:47 am
people where arguing and offers were getting silly so i thought it would be better to just say i sold it and upload the tape.. after all that's what everyone wanted, and i dont need the money that bad :D

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:23 pm
User avatarCaptainCaptainPosts: 611Location: IrelandJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:13 pm
Drummer would you drum for the Prodigy again if asked or have you given the drumming up?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:52 pm
TylerDurden wrote:
Drummer would you drum for the Prodigy again if asked or have you given the drumming up?

of course i would :D and no i haven't given up, my house is full of drums 8-)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:09 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2104Location: Berlin, GermanyJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:53 pm
OMFG :shock: :shock: :shock: ...

I wasn´t here for a week [cos of holidays] and what happened ?

Liam uploaded his promised demo-tracks.

I believed him last month he mentioned in that interview - Thank you so much, Liam !

Tracks I really like the most are "Oz" and "Evil Minds".