<  PRODIGY NEWS  ~  Maxim interviewed.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:37 pm
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 437Location: GermanyJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:22 pm
Maxim is talking. 8-)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:34 pm
GruntGruntPosts: 79Location: Brentwood, Essex (UK)Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:23 pm
have you guys heard the fat talk interview with kieth and leeroy? i have it on mp3, i might consider uploading it :P

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:25 am
User avatarCaptainCaptainPosts: 611Location: IrelandJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:13 pm
yeah please do i havent heard it since 97 !!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:23 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2415Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:33 pm
THX for it!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:22 am
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 423Location: ItalyJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:32 pm
Liam can write music, but there isn't a Prodigy without a live show. We're like a tripod. There are three legs on this tripod. Kick one leg away, the tripod can't stand up.

MAXIM thE BOSS!! 8-)

Bologna '05
Milan '05
Pisa '06
Padova '09

and next?
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:01 am
Hyperbeat wrote:
Liam can write music, but there isn't a Prodigy without a live show. We're like a tripod. There are three legs on this tripod. Kick one leg away, the tripod can't stand up.

MAXIM thE BOSS!! 8-)

Yeah Maxim is so underappreciated. Prodigy doesn't exist without him. He's their voice. If he's gone, there's nothing. Sure Liam can write tracks, but without Maxim there is no live show, and hence, no Prodigy.

Last edited by TMWKTM on Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:26 pm
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 475Location: BerlinJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:21 pm
LOL " dance around with glowsticks!" :rofl1:

some good news maxim is given. time for the next 15 years :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:12 am
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 521Location: LithuaniaJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:04 pm
Ok, I've just eaten some brain food, and my brain's, gave me some theory.
Like, what ever era it is (MFTJG, TFOTL), there's always one person that gets more fame, than the other two. At first, it was Maxim, but for a little while. Ok, he's normal. Than Keith with "The Fat Of The Land", and in that time, I only now noticed, that he was a bit stuck-up. And now - Liam. He always used to say, that it is wrong to think, that one person is The Prodigy. But now, after AONO, he just feel's like a fucking God.
When the band is having an interview, he talks more than half of it. That pisses me of. He just started to believe of what we say (LH is the fucking God, man). And Keith, after being forgoten, maybe he thought (Wait a fucking moment, Liam's so popular. Maybe it's because, he talk's about serious stuff. Ok, I'll start doing that too.).
All in all, I think that Keith and Liam, are having a popularity fight. And maybe, when the new album comes, Maxim will go to the top. Coz he's, I think, the most down on earth guy from The Prodigy.

Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:00 pm
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 23Location: Moscow, RussiaJoined: Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:26 pm
Murphy wrote:
Interesting reading:

UGO: Has the music become personal for you even though Liam writes most of it?

Maxim: Yeah. The thing is with Prodigy, even though Liam writes the music, me and Keith write part of the lyrics, this band is a live band and it has always been from day one. One doesn't exist without the other. Liam can write music, but there isn't a Prodigy without a live show. We're like a tripod. There are three legs on this tripod. Kick one leg away, the tripod can't stand up.

And what 'bout Leeroy? :? It was a "four-pod" earlier, it may be assumed, right? :D
And the fourth leg has been kicked away, but... it stands still somehow :shock:

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 11:21 am
User avatarHot ChickHot ChickPosts: 1943Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:46 pm
Leeroy was an extra pod on tripod :P

Offline Profile