<  PRODIGY NEWS  ~  Some news from John Fairs (band manager)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:25 pm
GeneralGeneralPosts: 1652Location: Paris, FranceJoined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:17 pm
Band manager John Fairs talks to TheProdigy.ru about new Prodigy's album:

-"album nearly finished for a february release, sounds amazing."

-What is the album title?

-"we do, but afraid i can not let it out the bag yet until the album is delivered in mid october time. not long now........."

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:28 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3303Location: DoglandJoined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:49 pm
what does it mean delivered in october?that's when the album's gonna be finished,and then comes the 3 months for promoting it?
and is nearly finished because the mastering and mixing are almost done,or are they still writting songs?
is this the whole thing he said?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:47 pm
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 4789Location: Wolverhampton, UKJoined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:52 pm
oh dear, prepare for the maoners to arrive!!!
Anyways, good news :)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:00 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3303Location: DoglandJoined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:49 pm
evans wrote:

wtf do you want?i need some real news.i'm tired hearing the album is almost done for a ,,future date''(that always changes) release

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:26 pm
GeneralGeneralPosts: 1652Location: Paris, FranceJoined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:17 pm
Pinhead wrote:
evans wrote:

wtf do you want?i need some real news.i'm tired hearing the album is almost done for a ,,future date''(that always changes) release
You need just wait

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:27 pm
Pinhead wrote:
what does it mean delivered in october?that's when the album's gonna be finished,and then comes the 3 months for promoting it?
and is nearly finished because the mastering and mixing are almost done,or are they still writting songs?
is this the whole thing he said?
The album will finish in mid october and than he can probably give the title of album and may be the release date.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:49 pm
SergeantSergeantPosts: 436Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:43 pm
Alright looks like we will get proper news in about a months time. I can wait for february, with all of the music that is supposedly coming out before then. Dr. Dre's Detox I am hugely looking forward too as much as this next prodigy album and its supposed to be out around Dec.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:12 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2881Location: ESTJoined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:30 pm
i cant stand this teasing anymore.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:31 pm
Elsewhere wrote:
i cant stand this teasing anymore.

there's some kinky shit going on.hopefully the album will be done by october and we will here some real details about it

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:47 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2860Location: Bristol, UKJoined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:58 pm
theres an ALBUM coming out?!?! :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:31 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2104Location: Berlin, GermanyJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:53 pm
I bet if we will have a NEW ALBUM RUMOURS Section it will be full of "news" everyday :lol:

Whats new on that "news" sentence somebody told and noone proofs, if it´s real news ???

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:37 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3702Location: Almere, The NetherlandsJoined: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:54 pm
its getting close

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:32 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2753Location: Amsterdam, NetherlandsJoined: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:00 pm
yea. Right.

I'm happy just waiting for official news you know? Fucking speculation...... Can't even believe I'm posting in here.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:50 am
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4204Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm
this certainly isnt bullshit i would trust it more than any other resources, hes the band manager.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:25 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2753Location: Amsterdam, NetherlandsJoined: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:00 pm
No one said anyhting about it being bullshit! But when Liam says the albumn will be done generally he's talking a load of shite. Why would the manager be any different? I mean Liam's told him what he tells us.

"yea it's almost done man." It's like Liam...... If you had any kind of day job you would be up the fucking shitter son, fucking usless.