<  PRODIGY NEWS  ~  New Liam post

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:16 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1014Location: SpainJoined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 12:01 am
nwe Liam msg in Myspace:

THE ALBUM IS DONE. we r all so buzzed about it . it is called INVADERS MUST DIE as you probably know by now ! .11 tracks. its a band album mostly so we can play all the tunes live if we want. didnt want to have any guest vocalists on this record even though we did do 3 collabs but they didnt feel part of this record -- they may come out later. dave grohl plays on run with the wolves, what a top lad he is . he approached me and we pulled that tune out the bag at last minute, fast ferocious tune with evil big electronic riff with keef on vocals. i also got james from 'does it offend yo yeah' in to do a bit of additional production on a couple of tunes .i met him at gatecrasher and he basically told me he was a fan and had been trying to rip of my sound for years , fukin hilarious . geezer ,great to work with. warriors dance is on there sounding massive in its final form . got lots of other beats and pieces left over including a couple of live tunes i know people buzz off so the plan is to put that shit onto an additional disc that will be part of a box set or deluxe -not sure yet but those beats that didnt make the main album need to break out .
seee ya LLLLL. HHHH

So we have Warrior's dance confirmed..and live and rare tracks on the bonus cd in the box set :)

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:22 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1718Location: Always outdrunk, Never outsoberJoined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:32 pm
:shock:
Quality! This is by far the most fan based release they ever did.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:24 pm
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4204Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm
DENOX wrote:
warriors dance is on there sounding massive in its final form .

Evans is masturbating :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:25 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2881Location: ESTJoined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:30 pm
We have it ALL :twisted:

What a great lad you are Liam :-D

Edit : And Warriors Dance is sounding massive in its final form. :droool:

Last edited by Elsewhere on Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:25 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1014Location: SpainJoined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 12:01 am
Electronic_Punk® wrote:
Evans is masturbating :lol:

...and me too :P

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:27 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 531Location: SwedenJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:24 am
Wohoo! Maybe Dead Ken is on the bonus disc then?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:28 pm
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4204Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm
DENOX wrote:
got lots of other beats and pieces left over including a couple of live tunes i know people buzz off so the plan is to put that shit onto an additional disc that will be part of a box set or deluxe -not sure yet but those beats that didnt make the main album need to break out .
seee ya LLLLL. HHHH

Mescaline? Beat 55? Dead Ken? Worlds on fire? Stab?

User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2860Location: Bristol, UKJoined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:58 pm
fuckin hell awesome. so the songs that didnt make it are gonna be on the bonus disc. aaaaaace!!! so either way, i'm gonna get to hear mescaline again if it makes it on the album or not. i cant wait for this, this the most excited ive been since waiting for smash bros brawl to come out lol.

(ps. can you put the date in the topic title please for future reference ^_^)

User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1351Location: Manchester, EnglandJoined: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:32 am
Well at least he listens, got to respect him for that! He might take ages but as a hardcore fan i couldnt ask for more from a band, well chuffed!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:29 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2860Location: Bristol, UKJoined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:58 pm
true man, theyve gone all out this time. i guess now all we need is the album on cassette aswell :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:30 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3116Location: LithuaniaJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:18 pm
good times roll in. warriors dance will be a great hit. the information about the bonus disc is all I need so I'm gonna order the box set soon and when It's in my hands I'm gonna grab all my sound system and dvd player, 12 pack of beer and move to summer house for a couple of days. there is no neighbours and a perfect place to test new records and smash my head into a wall also gonna view a new dvd on my big screen there 8-) thats my plan.

Last edited by untitled6 on Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:31 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1730Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:12 pm
wow, i love this idea. 2008 live tracks are bangers and i think that bonus cd is an ideal place to put their studio versions

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:35 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6523Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:44 am
Great news 8-) , thanks DENOX.

Payday cannot come quick enuff.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:37 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1718Location: Always outdrunk, Never outsoberJoined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:32 pm
I know what he said he'll release some live tracks but i hope they aren't old tracks from the gigs in 08. Mescaline, Stab, Beat 55 all have to be on it if they aren't on the main album.
But this is just amazing news, everyday we're hearing more and more.
Its a golden age to be a prodigy fan!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:40 pm
GeneralGeneralPosts: 1947Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:16 pm
Big Sigh of relief for Warriors Dance! But what about Mescaline? Worlds on Fire???????? :?: :?: :?: :?: Stab also sounds cool.. would be really glad if it was on a Bonus disc!!! Beat 55 i can live without.... but would really like HeatWave and Dead Ken Beats!!!

Wonder who the other vocal colaborations where?

Offline Profile