<  PRODIGY NEWS  ~  New album influenced by Justice

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:11 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3702Location: Almere, The NetherlandsJoined: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:54 pm
Dudes.... fucking NOW

shut the fuck up about this bullshit and stick on-topic.

It's like all the other whining situations, they end up GOING NOWHERE

So stfu.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:24 am
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 459Location: AustraliaJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:36 pm
*PinHead* wrote:
i only apologized once jerk, because i was trully sorry and it was only right to do that,but i want you to show me all my post where i attack people for their race and nationalities,every little single post...

I apologise in advance for digressing. I want to stay on topic, but this upset me. if you're not telling people to fuck off, or making prejudicial statements about their nationality, you're calling them a jerk. please stop being so aggressive. your last four posts in this thread have been offensive in some way or another.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:01 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2860Location: Bristol, UKJoined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:58 pm
so in a way, this albums influenced by AONO lol.

awesome.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:21 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1296Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:49 am
JimbQ wrote:
so in a way, this albums influenced by AONO lol.

awesome.

LOL, yeah. Or, without AONO there would be no Justice.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:18 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1951Location: Athens, GreeceJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:43 am
StasZ wrote:
Dudes.... fucking NOW

shut the fuck up about this bullshit and stick on-topic.

It's like all the other whining situations, they end up GOING NOWHERE

So stfu.

It seems that I'm not the only one wondering why does it happen all the time in this forum?? It's matter of time for a topic to be fucked!!! Stay on fuckin topic!!!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:26 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6933Location: Scotland UKJoined: Wed May 23, 2007 2:57 pm
notice how pinheads always in the topic when things kick off, theres your answer to why :lol:

but yeah........justice, no need to worry about that i'm convinced already to know its a good album, don't need no one telling me because they listen to justice means the album will be shite

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:13 pm
User avatarThe Orange AuthorityThe Orange AuthorityPosts: 4748Location: NetherlandsJoined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:39 pm
Bottomline for me is that Justice isn't that bad as people describe it here. :? I have the album and it's well responded to by a lot of (different) people that visit me. I guess it's a matter of how and when you play it.

I am curious what Liam implements as a main line through the album. Could it be... old-school synths? Rock/punky trashy, electropunk speeded up, loads of violins, very vocal and very 'real' music? Ahhhh my mind is glowing with what it COULD be. :shock:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:46 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3303Location: DoglandJoined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:49 pm
Agent Orange wrote:
Bottomline for me is that Justice isn't that bad as people describe it here. :? I have the album and it's well responded to by a lot of (different) people that visit me. I guess it's a matter of how and when you play it.

I am curious what Liam implements as a main line through the album. Could it be... old-school synths? Rock/punky trashy, electropunk speeded up, loads of violins, very vocal and very 'real' music? Ahhhh my mind is glowing with what it COULD be. :shock:

i would kill for some violins or strings,however they're called

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:24 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3116Location: LithuaniaJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:18 pm
I also have the album and some live sets from justice. Yeah It's great and catchy music but I can't understan why this is so huge? I mean sebastiAn from ed banger is way better for me for that matter. Justice is cool but not that cool to mention it in every interview Liam does. Maby he mentions theme of the fact they saved dance music?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:51 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1951Location: Athens, GreeceJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:43 am
Liam didn't stop to talk about Justice everytime he had an interview. Maybe he listens them all day :P :-D :shock: :P, so is all what we have to expect... an album influenced by Justice :-D :)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:25 am
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 142Location: NL - AlmereJoined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:48 am
Well, just saw justice once @ pinkpop last year, and i must say tho, that it was more like an aggressive version of Daft Punk. I think it's fair to describe them as an nice combination of Daft Punk and The Prodigy. Mix the heavy bassy beats from The Prodigy to the Electro out-of-spacy beats from Daft Punk, and you get Justice!
If they gonna play near you, GO see them! It's an absolute must to see these guys live!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:48 am
PrivatePrivatePosts: 236Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:26 am
I see justice's music projected into a kind of dance direction... to me, prodge are different...
They have another kind of energy, their tracks are SONGS, they don't have that dancey progressive ideas in their tunes structure (almost) anymore... That's why the prodigy is considered now as an hybid "rock" band (not because "they're punk"). That's why they're successful, now. Plus, liam always tries to surprise the audience with stops & goes that provide that Bomb effect through the tunes.
U can't compare Justice with the Prodigy... Except for some of the vintage electronica sounds & noises both bands r currently using...