<  PRODIGY NEWS  ~  Warning Confirmed In Motion Picture

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:10 am
Requelm wrote:
Yeh, thats what i mean.
If it was my music being spread over the internet id much prefer it being a good quality version than a poor one.
And lets be honest the soundtrack version is also available for anybody with an internet connection, just not on this site.

Yeah I know it's poor quality, but it is the official Smokin Aces site, there isn't any reason it should be so poor, but we did not know at the time.

Yeah of course people can download the stuff off the net, but people come here for Prodigy specifically so we're not gonna have links for people to download Liam's stuff instead of buying it. If they want to go somewhere else and get it, obviously that's there business. But we're all here cause we love Liam's stuff, would make so sense to post his studio tracks here.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:10 pm
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 364Location: SlovakiaJoined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:10 pm
pinky wrote:

I don't believe there is a full recording of the whole track live, but the video I have, is most of the song.

http://www.zshare.net/video/flippaut-bo ... v-ffx.html

thankx pinky..! :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:03 am
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 100Location: Buffalo USAJoined: Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:22 am
I've had the Smokin' Aces soundtrack for about 2 weeks now and I can't get enough of First Warning. I hope Liam keeps it up with the dark beats and almost evil vibe in the studio. :twisted: :evil:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:30 am
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 938Location: France, ParisJoined: Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:41 am
Yeah, i want too, it's cool to see the evolution of Prodigy music.... Out Of Space, Jerico and finally Warning!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:17 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1956Location: sitting on cloudsJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:37 am
My opinion: listen to First Warning 2 weeks now. Still, i have the impression that this track (studio remix like Liam said) was done just to be done, don't know...in live sound way much better, refer here to Warning, this studio version have somenthing like a repetition. How Tomlad said once:... "i don't like the sound to each track just because is Prodigy"...I like, it's a good studio version, but like i said, nothing special, just done to done...i was expecting to something else, but i'll wait for the album...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:38 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2916Location: italyJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:44 pm
nothing more true than what you said now,i agree 100% with you 4ever2mind.

www.myspace.com/thespyral
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1343Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:27 pm
Shot the gun, shot the gun to the bang bang bang.

Sorry, nothing to do with Warning just not heard Shoot Down in ages and it's a fucking class tune.

AONO is class 8-)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:28 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 531Location: SwedenJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:24 am
Yes! Shoot down = Pure class.

Tuuuuune

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:45 pm
GeneralGeneralPosts: 1947Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:16 pm
is it just my impression or the people who hate shoot down usually hate the galagher brothers? It's not a "classic" tune by any means... but it's a definitely a rocker! (even though it would have benefited from the inclusion of that Gun Reprise section.... fukin love those strings...)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:13 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1004Location: SerbiaJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:46 pm
trigger was the best..
also i think heatwave (studio version) will rock our assholes.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:02 pm
User avatarCaptainCaptainPosts: 611Location: IrelandJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:13 pm
I actually thought Shoot Down was a class tune and a good end to the album

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:40 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2916Location: italyJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:44 pm
i always thought that shoot down is a great tune,surely one of the bests on aono with action radar,hotride,spitfire and get up get off.

www.myspace.com/thespyral
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:04 pm
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 364Location: SlovakiaJoined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:10 pm
Shoot Down is very good tune,I love it! 8-)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:14 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2220Location: DenmarkJoined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:55 pm
Ok, got my copy of the Smokin' Aces soundtrack today. I think First Warning is a good tune. It is not great but the beats are cool and it will be a kickarse tune to have in a fightingscene in a movie. What would take this tune from good to great would imo be vocals and a bit more dirtyness like the live-version.
But like I wrote... this is a kickarse instrumental for the film-soundtrack, much better than any of the other crappy tunes on the cd, and it definently makes me hungry for more... Now I just hope they will release Warning with vocals somehow because that would blow everyone away + every music chart around the globe.
After it got officially announced that the instrumental would be featured on the soundtrack I have been listening a lot to the mix by the backstage sluts and I really like that mix.
There's already music for a great single here man!

Warning 2007 version
Warning Original 2004 version
Warning Backstage Sluts Remix

Oh yeah!

And then keep First Warning as an instrumental only on this film soundtrack and then in some years people will be asking: "Where can I get the instrumental", hehe.

Ah well... Just some thoughts from the top of my head about this tune.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:51 am
Smokin' Aces region 1 DVD release info:
Title: Smokin' Aces (IMDb)
Released: 17th April 2007

Further Details:
Universal Home Video has sent over early details on Smokin' Aces which stars the likes of Ben Affleck, Jason Bateman, Andy Garcia, Ray Liotta, and Alicia Keys. The release date has yet to be confirmed I'm afraid, although from what we understand - the disc will be available from the 17th April. As well as an anamorphic widescreen presentation, and English Dolby Digital 5.1 track - the disc will include an alternate ending, around twenty minutes of deleted scenes, outtakes, and more. We'll bring you further details shortly. A HD DVD/Combo release will also be available for around $39.98 or thereabouts.

http://www.dvdactive.com/news/releases/smokin-aces.html