<  PRODIGY NEWS  ~  Omen (Herve's End of the World Remix)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:46 pm
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4204Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm
Both this remix and noisia are so shit i cant believe this thread has reached 3 pages

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:10 pm
GruntGruntPosts: 1Location: ENGLANDJoined: Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:06 pm
wtf this hurt me ears so much, omg... ppl r gonna buy this??

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:51 pm
ColonelColonelPosts: 996Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:15 pm
if people dont like it they wont buy it end of i know i wont be :D

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:41 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 516Location: On your roof stealing your chimneyJoined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:50 pm
It's not really anything like the original, to say it's a remix is a bit strange, I mean, it uses the vocal part and there's a bit of the bass line.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:02 am
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 836Location: NetherlandsJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:04 pm
pyro wrote:
It's not really anything like the original, to say it's a remix is a bit strange, I mean, it uses the vocal part and there's a bit of the bass line.

That's what I was thinking. All they got in common are the vocal parts ... and that's about it really .... I wouldn't call it a remix.
Very disappointing. Liam should remix his own stuff 8-)

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:54 pm
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 3357Location: The NetherlandsJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:58 am
It's on Hervé's MySpace now. Not too fond of it, but it's a grower I must admit. Third listen and it's bearable now ;)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:13 pm
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 24Location: ROMANIA, BucharestJoined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:36 am
this remix is garbage

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:51 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1349Location: Manchester, EnglandJoined: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:32 am
pyro wrote:

???

And the xylophone at the start of it as well

If it sounded like the original and used the same elements then it wouldnt be a remix would it?

I'm seeing Herve next month in Leeds, if he drops this i cant really see people stroking their chins and not really liking it, it will rip the fucking roof off!

Too many people on here listen to some shitty myspace rip or lower bitrate mp3 and pass judgement straight away, it was made for the dancefloor, for clubs not for your shitty pc speakers

Listen to it in a club, im sure it will rock the place

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:26 pm
CorporalCorporalPosts: 378Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:04 pm
subtract wrote:
pyro wrote:

???

If it sounded like the original and used the same elements then it wouldnt be a remix would it?

I'm seeing Herve next month in Leeds, if he drops this i cant really see people stroking their chins and not really liking it, it will rip the fucking roof off!

Too many people on here listen to some shitty myspace rip or lower bitrate mp3 and pass judgement straight away, it was made for the dancefloor, for clubs not for your shitty pc speakers

yeah i agree, ive changed my mind about this remix, i think itd rock hard in a club.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:41 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1265Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:00 pm
just got my 4 track remix cd, and i like em all, Imd not a fave though.......

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:09 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 516Location: On your roof stealing your chimneyJoined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:50 pm
subtract wrote:
pyro wrote:

???

I have no wish to listen to it again, I really don't, it bored me to death. I don't go to clubs that play this kind of music but have done in the past and hated it, I really don't think I'd enjoy this in a club.

As for the remix issue, this is a remix:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v27AM_Qv3fs

It resembles the original, but is still a new track in itself. Herve's mix, doesn't really resemble the original in any way, it's barely related to the original, it's not really a remix, it's just a Herve tune with a few samples chucked in.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:33 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 239Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:51 pm
You're all fucking bonkers. It's sick when it drops into the bassline. Reminds me of Mars by Fake Blood a bit.

Offline Profile