<  PRODIGY NEWS  ~  Bit of newspaper news from today

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:16 pm
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 1980Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:27 am
Maybe not that interesting for some.....

Interview with All Saints today (they've just reformed and as you will all know, Liam's wife Natalie is in the band with her sister Nicole and 2 other members Melanie & Shaznay).

Anyway..they were asked where they were when they found out that Shaznay wanted to re-join up together. Natalie said she was on holiday in Mexico with The Prodigy at the time when Nicole called her with the news.

Nothing major news-wise, but a bit of info non the less. :D

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:27 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2082Location: AlaskaJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:23 pm
Could mean that Liam will hurry up and make the new album, so he can take care of Ace while the girls reform and do their thing....
:wink:
Optimistic.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:32 pm
GeneralGeneralPosts: 1769Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:09 am
haha yea... in real-life he will just delay it :) i think they can afford a nany though

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:12 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 521Location: LithuaniaJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:04 pm
Maybe Natalie doesnt trust those "nanny's". Who knows, they arent trustable. Maybe, if they'll have a "nanny", she will be a fan of Prodigy. And maybe, a maniac, that's man about Liam (like me with Keith). :wink: Who knows what can happen then. :twisted:

Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:55 am
Bit more useless trivia, Natalie actually calls hubby by the name "Liam Howlett" .

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:43 pm
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 1980Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:27 am
I got more from when Creamfields was on now that I've got round to copying the photo onto my computer from my phone:

Incase you can't read it, it says:
The Prodigy will breakfast in style at this month's Creamfields in Liverpool. They've ordered Crunchy Nut Cornflakes...and Dom Perignon champagne

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:04 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1004Location: SerbiaJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:46 pm
:roll:

Offline Profile WWW ICQ