<  PRODIGY NEWS  ~  Next prodigy record not with xl ?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:07 am
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 590Location: USAJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:52 am
blah all this talk about this being the last album is making me depressed...

lets all just shut up and see what happens :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:58 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1007Location: Atomic WastelandJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:26 am
just go with the flow 8-)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:52 pm
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 393Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:23 pm
well first i need to say that aono didnt dissapoited me at all.i really like that album from the start to the end.i really didnt care what critics have to say.next was their law.i like their law too but i think that liam should put on disk 2 unreleasd stuff like we eat rhythm,trigger,titan,rock&roll...but iwas happy becouse of razor and especially voodoo beats.but i was dissapointed with back to skoll becouse he stripted down maxim vocals.and maxim vocals were fuckin good.same he did later with wake the fuck up and he is willing to do that with warning.i dont understand why he is doing that.but the their law was full rebirth of prodigy.live side is fantastic with a lot of changes. i really expect that new album is going to more than great i dont know i feel that:) but i hope that album is going to be their last .all 4 albums are equal for me(but jilted is my favourite)
so ithink after they release this album theyre going to tour for a year or maybe two.and than there wont be more prodigy.i want this to be their last album becouse i dont want them to finish like korn. liam will hopefully release their law tour dvd with new album.and maybe one they in near futre he will release dirtchamber sessionsvol2.i'm happy becouse of his label.becouse he can do what ever he want and becouse xl turn to be shit label with bad promotions for aono and their law.im happybecouse he will produce some underground artists.that is a big chance for them to work with him and for me to hear more liams stuff.
this how i see things sorry if i bored someone

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:56 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2478Location: NorwayJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:27 pm
I bet Liam is sitting at home reading this topic, and just pisses himself in laughter :lol:

You people need to chill :roll:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:41 pm
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 894Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:45 am
no mate, this is a forum, a place for an expression of opinion, and we are expressing our opinions on the next album. liam shud be more bothered about trying to keep us fans rather than a record deal.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:57 pm
User avatarThe Orange AuthorityThe Orange AuthorityPosts: 4748Location: NetherlandsJoined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:39 pm
Flachcracker wrote:
:jackoff:

I don´t care what label - I want the music the band is doin` .... Liam will make the right things... for reason.
or ON Reason. :woops:

Jericho-X wrote:
I bet Liam is sitting at home reading this topic, and just pisses himself in laughter :lol:

You people need to chill :roll:
At the end of the day almost everybody's bullshit is irrelevant. There's like a million options what could happen or not. Face the thruth.. until you know the truth.. just WAIT. It's too early to talk out of our asses. Nobody know what will happen. I've read the biggest part of this thread and OMFG. Some people really lost their hope... we got AONO in 2004, and Their Law in 2005. It's not like we're not getting stuff. It's how much you appreciate it.. I do and I don't see why the Prodigy is dying/almost died. Prodigy is not dead until Liam decides to stop making music... until then CHILL THE FUCK OUT.

:cheers: I'm off.. wasting my time on better things.. I learned to see things more positive lately.. Lucky me. :D

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:30 pm
User avatarMajorMajorPosts: 708Location: Adelaide, AustraliaJoined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:57 pm
I agree 100% mightypoo! And yeah to me its been a good couple of years for us...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:32 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 103Location: UKJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:20 am
Me too.......

Mightypoo :bow: :headbang: :oldsmile:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:31 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 521Location: LithuaniaJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:04 pm
:bigthumb:

Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:06 pm
User avatarThe Orange AuthorityThe Orange AuthorityPosts: 4748Location: NetherlandsJoined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:39 pm
Whoohoo.!Didn't expect such good reactions at all. Thank you thank you. But it's just how I see it now.. I don't think the blabla is gonna get us somewhere.. at least it's making me nervous and doesn't give me a good feel. I think we should cherish the fact Liam says he's busy with new material. Until that material reaches the fans, I guess we should be happy enough THINKING about THAT. :D

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:31 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1956Location: sitting on cloudsJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:37 am
:iagree: and be happy with what we have :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:40 pm
ModeratorModeratorPosts: 4509Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:37 am
i dont think it really matters who speaks bullshit or not. it's a forum not a democracy, people are going to speak their opinions.

speculation has always went on regardless of what album liam has been working on.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:24 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2478Location: NorwayJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:27 pm
But this is the NEWS section, if u wanna argue over this, then make a topic in the OPINIONS section.... Very simple.... This is going a little off topic now..

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:02 pm
ModeratorModeratorPosts: 4509Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:37 am
people have expressed 'opinion' in this part for over 4 years. nothing new... if it was all news then nobody would need to discuss anything in this section at all. but you are right, it's getting off topic 8-)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:59 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1355Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:23 pm
drummer wrote:
face facts you will be lucky if you get 1 more album, before liam just produces other artists on his label, there getting old now and how many more tours do you think keith has left in him, not many.
i had to come back for this 1 just because you lot cant see the wood for the trees :lol:

oh and manny if you got something to say go tell it to god or one of your pedophile priests, you know religion causes more wars than i ever have :lol: :lol:

You are in wrong about Keith and others... they just need a little of cocain and that's all. Or some other drugs. x)

Offline Profile