<  PRODIGY NEWS  ~  Worlds On Fire Blu/CD, DVD/CD 23.05.11

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:30 pm
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 1980Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:27 am
Or start an individual sale topic Kolano, keeping it off the 'official' release topic :)
Easier for you to control and keep up-to-date with sales if nothing else.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:09 pm
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 59Location: PolandJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:55 pm
ok i started new topic here:
http://www.brainkiller.it/public/forum/viewtopic.php?p=182919#182919

sorry all for crapping this thread :teeth:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:29 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6514Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:44 am
The Prodigy - World's On Fire Voted #5 In Kerrangs Music DVDs Of 2011

Quote:
We always knew it was amazing and now Kerrang! magazine have confirmed it by voting The Prodigy’s ‘World’s On Fire’ number 5 in their music DVDs of 2011 poll. A massive congratulations to all involved!

Here’s what Kerrang! had to say about ‘World’s On Fire’:

“Excited for The Prodigy at Download next year? Then check out this live DVD from their Milton Keynes mega-gig and get ready to feel their techno-steel. Better still, you won’t get your trainers ruined while you watch it.”

http://cookingvinyl.com/news/the-prodig ... ds-of-2011

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:13 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2220Location: DenmarkJoined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:55 pm
The World's on Fire Blu Ray disc is the only Blu Ray that will not play on my PS3 or my PS4. I'll have to try my Blu Ray player at work tonight.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:22 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3821Location: USAJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:56 pm
Lectro wrote:
The World's on Fire Blu Ray disc is the only Blu Ray that will not play on my PS3 or my PS4. I'll have to try my Blu Ray player at work tonight.

Hmmm, it plays just fine on both my PS3 and PS4

Was the World's On Fire Blu-ray region coded at all? Or was it an all regions release, you sure you didn't pick up one from another country and that's why it's not playing on your Playstations?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:39 pm
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 825Location: EnglandJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:20 pm
I thought the Bluray was region free. Could it be a NTSC/PAL compatibility issue as if IRC the bluray is in NTSC.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:48 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2220Location: DenmarkJoined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:55 pm
I actually own two Blu Rays made in EU and they should work on my players, but neither my PS3 or PS4 will play them. It is not an uncommon issue if you search Google about it. Unfortunately...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:07 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3821Location: USAJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:56 pm
Well I read a lot of things about the PS4 being a huge downgrade from the PS3 when it comes to playing movies on it.
I sold my PS3 recently, it was one of the original fat, backwards compatible ones and I absolutely regret it.
I bought World's On Fire twice from two completely different stores a year or more apart and both have played just fine.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:51 pm
GeneralGeneralPosts: 1006Location: SlovakiaJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:18 pm
WOF dvd was playing fine on my ps3 never tried it on ps4.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:13 pm
Yeah the DVD plays fine, but the Blu Ray doesn't play on my slim PS3 or PS4. I got one of my two Blu Rays to work on a regular Blu Ray player. No marks or anything on any of them. I will return the one that doesn't work at all.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:08 am
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 581Location: Philly, USAJoined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:36 am
Has anyone else ever watched the dvd and when it went back to the main screen a new song was playing? Was a instrumental I didn't recognize. Only happened to me once.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:28 am
Warning wrote:
Has anyone else ever watched the dvd and when it went back to the main screen a new song was playing? Was a instrumental I didn't recognize. Only happened to me once.

You're not talking about when the whole screen changes right?
There's like this build up synth noise and everything kinda looks different color-wise
Is that what you're talking about?
What's this song sound like that playing?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:37 am
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 581Location: Philly, USAJoined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:36 am
NEOREV wrote:
Warning wrote:

There's like this build up synth noise and everything kinda looks different color-wise

Yeah I think that might of happened then. I think it went from the normal colors to purple and blues maybe.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:44 am
Warning wrote:
NEOREV wrote:
Warning wrote:

Yeah I think that might of happened then. I think it went from the normal colors to purple and blues maybe.

Ah ok, yeah it's an Easter Egg!

If you hit a certain direction when you're on one of the menu options, it takes the cursor off screen and if you click that happens.

A little secret treat, but nothing much else happens.

There are a few little Easter Egg videos hidden that way.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:08 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2478Location: NorwayJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:27 pm
Lectro wrote:
Yeah the DVD plays fine, but the Blu Ray doesn't play on my slim PS3 or PS4. I got one of my two Blu Rays to work on a regular Blu Ray player. No marks or anything on any of them. I will return the one that doesn't work at all.

There is something weird about the file structure on the bluray, cause it didn't want to get played in a samsung bluray player I had, not on my computer's asus bdrom either. And I have 2 copies of the bluray, bought from different places!

Now it plays just fine on my new Xbox One though! But clearly something weird about the bluray structure I think and maybe some of the old bluray players aren't compatible....I don't know!

Offline Profile