<  PRODIGY NEWS  ~  Be@rbrick Series 21 goes Prodigal

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:39 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2881Location: ESTJoined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:30 pm
this is wrong

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:46 pm
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 454Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:56 pm
if you dont like em dont buy em, I'm hoping they'll bring out a keith flint dolls house with rose garden and bike track.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:14 pm
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 935Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:29 am
Big Shit :lol: ... dirty whores :nono:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:14 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6933Location: Scotland UKJoined: Wed May 23, 2007 2:57 pm
well i'm not too sure about this one, but fuck it if there not expensive i might get them if they look good, just for the fuck of it :lol:

really have no idea what they'll be like though, how will they do maxim with his hair ? thats like doing a predator one.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:35 pm
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 971Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:10 am
if liam releases MK blu ray/another album next year the prodge could sell purple coloured birkenstocks for all i care.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:03 pm
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 47Location: Michigan, USAJoined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:57 pm
Kingdom wrote:
if liam releases MK blu ray/another album next year the prodge could sell purple coloured birkenstocks for all i care.

I'm not for commercialization but... if we some new music I might be able to look past it. ;)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:59 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2534Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:54 pm
what's your problem guys?? you're moaning cause The Prodigy are successful?!?! cause I look at it that way - they released a huge strong record and now they're getting all the benefits - awards, big gigs, merchandise and all that. I am really happy for them cause they deserve it. Plus the more popular they get the better - and selling figures is a sign that they're really popular!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:34 pm
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 935Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:29 am
yes yes... but hey, it's plastic teddy bears :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:53 am
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 47Location: Michigan, USAJoined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:57 pm
TRANS4MER wrote:
what's your problem guys?? you're moaning cause The Prodigy are successful?!?! cause I look at it that way - they released a huge strong record and now they're getting all the benefits - awards, big gigs, merchandise and all that. I am really happy for them cause they deserve it. Plus the more popular they get the better - and selling figures is a sign that they're really popular!

They were quite popular with FOTL and things didn't go so great for the next several years. However, they've learned from that and will make better choices this time around.

Maybe a variety of gardens?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:28 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2002Location: NorwayJoined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:50 pm
what is this shit.. :shock:

www.soundcloud.com/MoozeBlaster
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:06 am
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 581Location: Philly, USAJoined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:36 am
If their gonna do something like this Fuck this bear shit do a Lego version lol

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:27 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1780Location: EnglandJoined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:06 pm
Some of you don't seem to realise that Be@rbrick's are a quality collectable brand when it comes to this sort of stuff. It's not crappy cheapo merch, and not just anyone can get their name on a Be@rbrick. It's good shit, and if you don't like it don't buy it. These bears are huge in Japan, and quite popular amongst underground circles elsewhere. Quite a few high end fashion labels have had Be@rbrick's too...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:12 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2534Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:54 pm
SpaceGirl1999 wrote:
TRANS4MER wrote:

They were quite popular with FOTL and things didn't go so great for the next several years. However, they've learned from that and will make better choices this time around.

Maybe a variety of gardens?

damn I haven't thought of that - brilliant idea! :-D

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:39 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1999Location: Cork - IrelandJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:08 am
liam loves dolls.... so should we as true fans

:roll:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:37 am
User avatarMajestic 13Posts: 2640Location: RussiaJoined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:52 pm
ET wrote:
liam loves dolls....

btw..keith loves dolls too

dolls more dolls