<  PRODIGY NEWS  ~  New Liam interview, Foo Fighters Remix

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:08 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6514Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:44 am
More love than hate for this but this is a remix and imo gives no indication for the album.

Personally, I like it, it grew on me, now I play it regularly and loud, bit of a banger last night actually, but I also like the original too so...horse courses thingy.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:33 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 230Location: BelgiumJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:03 pm
feelish wrote:
guys, ease your mind - listen to Carla Bruni

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvyMG0z0FZY

this or a whole album of white noise it's the same your ears will bleed :evil:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:39 am
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 827Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:51 pm
I like Carli Bruni :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:17 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1007Location: Atomic WastelandJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:26 am
listening right now @ work and... yeah...

I LOVE "ALWAYS OUTNUMBERED NEVER OUTGUNNED"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:18 pm
GruntGruntPosts: 21Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:13 pm
i'd say this remix sounds like Warning b-side..

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:40 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 235Location: EstoniaJoined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:45 pm
http://www.nme.com/news/foo-fighters/59834
Quote:
Howlett has hinted that he will begin working on the follow-up to the band's 2009 studio album 'Invaders Must Die' in the early months of 2012.

:roll:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:46 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1730Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:12 pm
:lol:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:13 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3115Location: LithuaniaJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:18 pm
i cried.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:34 pm
User avatarThe Orange AuthorityThe Orange AuthorityPosts: 4748Location: NetherlandsJoined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:39 pm
They have, what... been in and out of the studio for a year now? I imagine they should have some bits and pieces lying around there. I mean, Liam says he's been inspired by touring and making demo's on the road, but si far it didn't really pay off. It's just been IMD and some remixes, no new tracks in the setlist. I'm not saying they should play new tracks (might ruin the surprise), but come on, there must be a few track demos by now that should kickstart the album recording, and not just 'demo jamming in the studio with the lads and loads of James Bond & champagne'. They have been in the studio quite a few times this year. :lol:

I hope he found his 'breakthrough tracks' by now (Wake Up Call, SMBU, Invaders). So without sounding too hopeful and optimistic we should be looking at an autumn/winter 2012 release, IF he's recording the album, and not just demos. Maybe early 2013? Recording an album usually takes about six months. Just saying. :)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:37 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1007Location: Atomic WastelandJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:26 am
climbatize88 wrote:
http://www.nme.com/news/foo-fighters/59834
Quote:
Howlett has hinted that he will begin working on the follow-up to the band's 2009 studio album 'Invaders Must Die' in the early months of 2012.

:roll:

wasn't he saying that he started working on new album already like... 2 times. as i recall. now the news are he will start in 2012. that's why the prodigy isnt for hardcore fans anymore but for kids who wouldn't remember this babbling shit :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:40 am
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 852Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:25 am
jilted wrote:
wasn't he saying that he started working on new album already like... 2 times. as i recall. now the news are he will start in 2012. that's why the prodigy isnt for hardcore fans anymore but for kids who wouldn't remember this babbling shit :lol:

+1

Seems he only gets down to business when there's no more coke and champagne..

Obviously he does not have a problem playing the same setlist 150 times in a row...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:47 am
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 4789Location: Wolverhampton, UKJoined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:52 pm
Thats just NME speculation, they haven't had an interview or anything with him, we've already had Keith saying hes been int he studio via his Team Traction Control blog

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:56 am
s1lj0 wrote:
jilted wrote:

+1

Seems he only gets down to business when there's no more coke and champagne..

Obviously he does not have a problem playing the same setlist 150 times in a row...

it's sad but... +1

i don't wanna get old :(

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:02 am
evans wrote:
Thats just NME speculation, they haven't had an interview or anything with him, we've already had Keith saying hes been int he studio via his Team Traction Control blog

marketing shit. just to make "news" floating around, keeping interest in...

what really pisses me off is that now it's their JOB. well at least they are honest. no passion, no newgrounds. when I first saw them alive I was like "such cool mid age retards, arriving here, makin a noise, not giving a fuck then back to their females..."

now they're like disguised dicks with "ok another day (night) work. lets do it and get out of here..."

bollocks. hate'em :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:09 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1780Location: EnglandJoined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:06 pm
Dunno what to think really. I'm guessing ideas have been laid down already this year and there are probably loads of them, and then next year they will sift through them and tweak them and turn them into the songs for the album? That's my guess from all this...

Offline Profile