<  PRODIGY NEWS  ~  The Prodigy - Radio 1 (Friday Morning)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:52 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 510Location: New York CityJoined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:43 pm
evans wrote:
He could give his views on happy hardcore, doesnt mean the album will be happy hardcore.... :lol: ;)

wouldn't you love that, lol :lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:42 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2669Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:04 pm
Somebody riped it? I mean everything because rip has ony four minutes. Want everything - Talking about Jetfighter, isolated single etc?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:48 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6514Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:44 am
Nightmare wrote:
Somebody ripped it? I mean everything because rip has ony four minutes. Want everything - Talking about Jetfighter, isolated single etc?

My rip has it all
Code:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MUWNSQXB

or it's on Prodigy Fanboy youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SG9alM9Mng8

Last edited by Harbinger on Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:51 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2669Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:04 pm
Thanks a lot Harbinger ;)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:32 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1409Location: AnywhereJoined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:12 pm
They seem to focus on the album rather than playing live now. Good. But the album might take a while, never trust what Liam says. :)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:38 pm
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 454Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:56 pm
I lost count of the d'ynawharrameans

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:56 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 581Location: Philly, USAJoined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:36 am
Nuno wrote:
best part of the interview is when he says that for each album they record about 20 tracks.... right......... one single b-side on IMD era, u fucking prick. :lol:

Technically we got 5 b-sides with the 4 from Lost Beats he just didn't make us have to buy all the singles to get them all.

But if you heard he mentioned going back to releasing singles before the album comes out. Here's hoping for some actual cd singles with more then one tune on them. Even if they put some of the high quality live tracks as extras on them it would be great. I loved the Breathe single because of those. But just all remixes gets boring if there all the same track on a cd mix it up a little. Which also reminds me that I wished they had mixed up the order of the tracks on the bonus IMD disc instead of it just being a straight order the singles came out 4 or 5 remixes of the same tune in a row.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:15 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1780Location: EnglandJoined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:06 pm
Nice interview, looks like they are quite driven with the new album. I'm liking this dropping a single before an album idea, nice and old skool 8-)...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:31 pm
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 4789Location: Wolverhampton, UKJoined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:52 pm
Warning wrote:
Nuno wrote:
best part of the interview is when he says that for each album they record about 20 tracks.... right......... one single b-side on IMD era, u fucking prick. :lol:

Technically we got 5 b-sides with the 4 from Lost Beats he just didn't make us have to buy all the singles to get them all.

But if you heard he mentioned going back to releasing singles before the album comes out. Here's hoping for some actual cd singles with more then one tune on them. Even if they put some of the high quality live tracks as extras on them it would be great. I loved the Breathe single because of those. But just all remixes gets boring if there all the same track on a cd mix it up a little. Which also reminds me that I wished they had mixed up the order of the tracks on the bonus IMD disc instead of it just being a straight order the singles came out 4 or 5 remixes of the same tune in a row.

and if u add the tunes listed on that credit listing site thing, and the collabds Liam chatted about then you get pretty damn close to 20 tunes, not so much a prick now ey nuno ;)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:52 pm
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 2660Location: Zagreb, CroatiaJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:15 am
thx for the link Harbinger :wink:

this is going to be a year full of anticipation , 1st stop will be download fest , a taste of new album , after that speculations for the single release , then WDF in the neighborhood , a chance to meet BK ppl and enjoy the gig altogether , waiting for the album release date.....and so on :lol:

good times

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:59 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3303Location: DoglandJoined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:49 pm
man i remeber the interview before warriors dance festival in england where he said he already has ideas and started playing with beats for the next album.that was beginning of 2010.since then they continued to tell us that after each show they go in the studio and work on the new album.now he is gonna work on it in 2012 too and still finding the sound of the album.it's taking too damn long.seems the average album release time for them ( between fotl,aono,imd and this one) is 4-5 years

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm
evans wrote:
Warning wrote:
Nuno wrote:

and if u add the tunes listed on that credit listing site thing, and the collabds Liam chatted about then you get pretty damn close to 20 tunes, not so much a prick now ey nuno ;)

those are just characters in a page

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:46 pm
GeneralGeneralPosts: 1947Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:16 pm
gava wrote:
this is going to be a year full of anticipation , 1st stop will be download fest , a taste of new album , after that speculations for the single release ,

But remember... we'll get all of this if Liam doesnt get cold feet regarding the new album's direction.... wich is something he had for the past 2 albums...
first Nuclear and Trigger appear.. and get binned... then AONO drops.. then Heatwave and Warning appear for the new album... and get binned. then IMD drops.

I sense a pattern here. :lol: Hope i'm wrong...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:41 pm
Blacklabel wrote:
gava wrote:
this is going to be a year full of anticipation , 1st stop will be download fest , a taste of new album , after that speculations for the single release ,

But remember... we'll get all of this if Liam doesnt get cold feet regarding the new album's direction.... wich is something he had for the past 2 albums...
first Nuclear and Trigger appear.. and get binned... then AONO drops.. then Heatwave and Warning appear for the new album... and get binned. then IMD drops.

I sense a pattern here. :lol: Hope i'm wrong...

i see a standard there, i agree with that theory

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:29 pm
GeneralGeneralPosts: 1782Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:52 pm
Warning wrote:
Nuno wrote:

We'll be lucky to get any actual CD singles. Does anyone release CD singles any more? It's all digital releases these days. People wanting all the tracks on CD will probably have to hunt down a Promo CD and pay the premium that involves.

Offline Profile