<  PRODIGY NEWS  ~  Plan B - Ill Manors (Prodigy Remix)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:40 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3115Location: LithuaniaJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:18 pm
the intro sounds like the enemy for the avengers is arriving

good remix

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:46 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6514Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:44 am
In case some didn't realise, my RCRD LBL link is the official from iTunes.

Code:
http://rcrdlbl.com/2012/03/08/premiere_plan_b_ill_manors_the_prodigy_remix_

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:04 am
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 971Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:10 am
this i absolutely no dubstep remix.
love it.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:23 am
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 2660Location: Zagreb, CroatiaJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:15 am
Harbinger wrote:
In case some didn't realise, my RCRD LBL link is the official from iTunes.

Code:
http://rcrdlbl.com/2012/03/08/premiere_plan_b_ill_manors_the_prodigy_remix_

thx for the link :wink:

about the rmx , some parts and sounds are ok , but I need smth pure Prodge , not that I am moaning but....

cheers

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:02 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2753Location: Amsterdam, NetherlandsJoined: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:00 pm
no bad! Wasnie a massive fan of the original anyway. Cheers for the upload mate :bigthumb:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:10 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2002Location: NorwayJoined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:50 pm
meh.. i guess its okay. i like the intro.

but its not "liam-good"

www.soundcloud.com/MoozeBlaster
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:55 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1343Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:27 pm
It's never going to be a proper Prodigy tune though so to expect something otherwise is a bit pointless.

It does however confirm that LH is producing more content and from the sounds of things he's not lost his beat.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:10 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1007Location: Atomic WastelandJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:26 am
wtf is this shit Liam?

lazy motherfucker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:31 am
jilted wrote:
wtf is this shit Liam?

lazy motherfucker

thats constructive criticism.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:55 am
User avatarThe Orange AuthorityThe Orange AuthorityPosts: 4748Location: NetherlandsJoined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:39 pm
Dezmond wrote:
It's never going to be a proper Prodigy tune though so to expect something otherwise is a bit pointless.

It does however confirm that LH is producing more content and from the sounds of things he's not lost his beat.

This I do agree with. It's just that these remixes don't shine a light on what's to come. I mean... it's no way to get people excited. It instead might fuck up the expectation some people have. They could do an EP, for ONCE! Maybe just a single you know, not an album yet. I mean they've done this before with FotL etc. Why only remixes? :?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:11 pm
PrivatePrivatePosts: 108Location: Landgraaf - The NetherlandsJoined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:24 pm
It's not "Full" Prodigy stuff, but i like the remix alot.
Think the original is good, Liam made it wicked!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:32 pm
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 827Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:51 pm
The first 36 seconds sounds promissing, but when the beats gets on, it dissapoints, it's the same rhythm as the original. I actually would prefer he dubstepped the song, because after 2 listens, I had enough. Zeroes & Ones back in the days, that was a remix!..

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:35 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3115Location: LithuaniaJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:18 pm
Agent Orange wrote:
Dezmond wrote:

This I do agree with. It's just that these remixes don't shine a light on what's to come. I mean... it's no way to get people excited. It instead might fuck up the expectation some people have. They could do an EP, for ONCE! Maybe just a single you know, not an album yet. I mean they've done this before with FotL etc. Why only remixes? :?

well i am thankful that we are getting at least these remixes once in a while. we didn't get shit from 2005 to 2008 when they were recording imd, just a shitty shadow of the devil tune (imo) and instrumental version of warning. these remixes are awesome and it doesn't take long for liam to make. for example the falling down remix for oasis he did back in 2009, in the credits it says
Quote:
Twisted up by Liam Prodigy on a plane and hotel room - Australia
he just being creative in every way and on he's spare time. i believe he keeps his best music for the prodigy, didn't he regret using some parts for method man remix and not keeping it for the prodigy?

these remixes are indeed not meant to shine a light of what's to come, it's just liam remixing other artists for fun. they will show us what's to come when they play those new songs live this summer.

p.s

liam just wrote on fb
Quote:
yo yo people check out my edit of Plan B's 'iLL Manors' on youtube, glad the boy's back to the rhymin, drop the beats..LH !

and he admits it's just an edit, not a remix
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJIbGS4wI_s

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:11 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1007Location: Atomic WastelandJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:26 am
Kingdom wrote:
jilted wrote:
wtf is this shit Liam?

lazy motherfucker

thats constructive criticism.

i just agree with all negative comments :roll:

original track is so good and he even wasted that. if this "edit" how he calls it would get released instead of original it would make no deal. and i wonder - wtf is this edit for? its a piece of wasted sound with no bollocks. so fucking rubbish

really i cant fucking believe what this man is doing at the times, its just nonesence. its not him anymoar

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:20 pm
jilted wrote:

really i cant fucking believe what this man is doing at the times, its just nonesence. its not him anymoar

that's what i don't get.
if you're sick of a band/artist whatever, then fucking move on. pendulum.com or skrillex teenager message board.

Offline Profile