<  PRODIGY NEWS  ~  Dugdale Videos - Jetfighter Era

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:22 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2669Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:04 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u295D-Qn8uM#!

If I wrote in the wrong section, please edit :)

Last edited by Nightmare on Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:33 pm
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 2660Location: Zagreb, CroatiaJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:15 am
I was wondering when we'll get smth from the Dugdale , this is great , thx for the link Nightmare :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:34 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1343Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:27 pm
Gotta admit, loving spitfire for the first time in a while. Not a dig against the tune itself but I don't really listen to it any more.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:18 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1409Location: AnywhereJoined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:12 pm
Would be better with Jetfighter :)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:22 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2104Location: Berlin, GermanyJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:53 pm
I cannot see this video - not available in Germany ... also not to download :cry:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:05 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 212Location: BulgariaJoined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:59 pm
Flachcracker wrote:
I cannot see this video - not available in Germany ... also not to download :cry:

40 - The Prodigy - Spitfast - Download Festival 2012.mp4
Here you go don't cry :-D

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:54 am
SergeantSergeantPosts: 411Location: BelgiumJoined: Fri May 02, 2008 1:33 pm
is Keith saying they finished a track? And Liam is talking about dogbite/jetfighter/awol... but I can hardly understand his mumbling :D even after listening to it 5+ times...

EDIT: Ok I think I understood, so it might be on the new record, but they're still trying to figure it out :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:14 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2082Location: AlaskaJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:23 pm
my world just got rocked :-D

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:01 am
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 1980Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:27 am
Flachcracker wrote:

If the link above from metro doesn't work, try it via the Prodigy forum: http://www.theprodigy.com/downloadfestival/

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:44 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 510Location: New York CityJoined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:43 pm
metro2033 wrote:
Flachcracker wrote:

I just want to thank you for those people who have NOT thanked you already. I don't need the mp4 but that was nice of you either way

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:36 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2104Location: Berlin, GermanyJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:53 pm
prodigalOne wrote:
metro2033 wrote:
Flachcracker wrote:

I just want to thank you for those people who have NOT thanked you already. I don't need the mp4 but that was nice of you either way

Thank you for the link - the youtube link via prodigy homepage also doesn´t worked for me - no I have mp4 - Thanks.

I was not able to say "Thank you", cos I was busy at work and I´m not online 7 days 24 hours per week :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:17 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2881Location: ESTJoined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:30 pm
Spitfast does not do much for me. Some compared it to Spitfire i think it's uncomparable, this one lacks the power. it's quite surprising for me Liam creating such tune. he must have read the boards about whine over old setlist : )

it's cool to see Dugdales video again.

That part Keith told they worked on tune last day 8 pm and it's smashing. thats obviously jetfighter, yeah it is smashing!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:46 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 169Location: U.K.Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:42 pm
I like how when Liam says " We playing 3 new tracks. And fans wont know whether its finished or not.... or whether they going to make it onto the new record" or to them words... :P People should take that as final, and not get too over excited with these tunes. After all, wouldn't like to think that Liam would play any new album tracks just yet. You know how he is with the fans recording new material. And I have to agree, Kinda ruins the buzz and expectations... he's just teasing the fans with these 3 New tracks. That's all.
With the exception of Jetfighter....

I think "Jetfighter" possibly might make it onto the album, Hence the name of the working title for the new album. It could progress into something else for the new album tho. Dogbite wont make it, Awol prob wont make it too. These are just new sounds to add to the setlist to freshen it up a little bit. Which I am all for. Don't get me wrong.
These tunes are just to get the fans excited for a bit. But you all know what Prodigy fans are like....?? :P Just cant get enough.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:59 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6514Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:44 am
Phoenix wrote:
I like how when Liam says " We playing 3 new tracks. And fans wont know whether its finished or not.... or whether they going to make it onto the new record" or to them words... :P People should take that as final, and not get too over excited with these tunes. After all, wouldn't like to think that Liam would play any new album tracks just yet. You know how he is with the fans recording new material. And I have to agree, Kinda ruins the buzz and expectations... he's just teasing the fans with these 3 New tracks. That's all.

I think "Jetfighter" possibly might make it onto the album, Hence the name of the working title for the new album. It could progress into something else for the new album tho. Dogbite wont make it, Awol prob wont make it too. These are just new sounds to add to the setlist to freshen it up a little bit. Which I am all for. Don't get me wrong.
These tunes are just to get the fans excited for a bit. But you all know what Prodigy fans are like....?? :P Just cant get enough.

Hmmm maybe. I hear "we don't have a clue if these will cut it, I'm a bit stuck again"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:14 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1967Location: UKJoined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:28 pm
Phoenix wrote:

Liams already said awol was from IMD sessiosn so doubt it will make it

Offline Profile