<  PRODIGY NEWS  ~  FOTL 15 year re-release with 'added fat' extra cd

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:44 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3822Location: USAJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:56 pm
They should have released the Maida Vale Session as an EP... a fre download or even for sale. Definitely deserved to be released. Wish we got it in high quality like Poison and Voodoo People. Another missed opportunity to go with the loads of missed opportunities when it comes to being a Prodigy fan.

I think they've seriously needed some sorta fan relations manager all these years

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:42 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2478Location: NorwayJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:27 pm
Well there is something strange about the Maida Vale tracks on More Jilted. They are only available on CD, they aren't on any digital release! Some rights problems maybe?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:49 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3822Location: USAJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:56 pm
Jericho-X wrote:
Well there is something strange about the Maida Vale tracks on More Jilted. They are only available on CD, they aren't on any digital release! Some rights problems maybe?

oh wow, i actually never even noticed that!
strange... must have been something with the rights.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:27 am
User avatarCaptainCaptainPosts: 609Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:11 am
somebody has good quality mp3 of this live session?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:23 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1967Location: UKJoined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:28 pm
as said voodoo people and poison can be found on more music for the jilted generation its spitfire and firestarte/s.m.b.u tracks youll need

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:43 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2220Location: DenmarkJoined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:55 pm
Yeah I know about Voodoo and Poison. They are really great. I was expecting Firestarter and SMBU on the new release of Fat from XL, but sadly... It didn't happen. That would've been the bomb!

Well, we always have this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5sEPs74pqo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:26 pm
User avatarCaptainCaptainPosts: 609Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:11 am
dirt wrote:
as said voodoo people and poison can be found on more music for the jilted generation its spitfire and firestarte/s.m.b.u tracks youll need

yes but from where?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:26 pm
User avatarA.K.A. feelxPosts: 3056Location: Montréal, QCJoined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:32 pm
dead0fnight wrote:
dirt wrote:

yes but from where?

uploaded here: http://www.brainkiller.it/public/forum/ ... 465#214465

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:50 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1967Location: UKJoined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:28 pm
none of those links work as the websites have been shut down

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:28 am
User avatarA.K.A. feelxPosts: 3056Location: Montréal, QCJoined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:32 pm
dirt wrote:
none of those links work as the websites have been shut down

did you check last post (my post). I uploaded on Google Drive, that link won't die

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:50 pm
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 307Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:23 pm
Finally I got the expanded. I like the glossy slipcase, and the new cover is not bad. Before I hated the cover but in hands it actually looks great, and the bonus disc is superb!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:22 am
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 413Location: Tenerife (fan since 95)Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:53 am
triggernuclear wrote:
Finally I got the expanded. I like the glossy slipcase, and the new cover is not bad. Before I hated the cover but in hands it actually looks great, and the bonus disc is superb!

Do you really think the bonus cd with those remixes is superb?

come on...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:35 pm
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 307Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:23 pm
jonyintheplace wrote:
triggernuclear wrote:

Do you really think the bonus cd with those remixes is superb?

come on...

Yes I love them, they are fukin great! Come on...
And I can't understand the moaning about these remixes...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:21 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 145Location: BLNJoined: Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:52 pm
personally I don't like 'em, they just seem to plastic sounding, there's no rawness, nothing prodigy-like, but whatever. I wanted to buy it someday anyway in case if there's some new look to it (except the cover). so here I am with a question - how different is the artwork and the rest, is it worth spending a few bucks (I have the original Fat Of The Land release)? 'cause I went through the thread and yeah, well... couldn't really find an answer.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:28 am
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 49Location: SlovakiaJoined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:27 pm
triggernuclear wrote:

Dude, seriously. I was looking forward to the 15 years anniversary bonus disc when they announced it. Then I bought it and I've never been more disappointed. Those remixes are shit and I've only played the disc 2 or 3 times before shelving it for good. Worst bonus disc ever.