<  PRODIGY NEWS  ~  The Prodigy Fanboy to Interview The Prodigy!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:16 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2089Location: Melbourne, AustraliaJoined: Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:22 pm
daft punk are great and on the same level, but not really comparable to ye old prodge, to say they are the same genre and should be put in a poll together is ridiculous, they sound completely fucking different and even moreso live.

i enjoy talking about stuff that the thread isnt about.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:21 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1718Location: Always outdrunk, Never outsoberJoined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:32 pm
It's all bollox

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:07 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3820Location: USAJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:56 pm
FIGHT THIS BOLLOCKS!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:29 am
CaptainCaptainPosts: 657Location: united kingdomJoined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:58 pm
why are people surprised with the lack of information coming through after the interview, hasn't it always been like that? i personally don't think the album is anywhere near done, i'd be surprised if there was even a full track written yet that will end up on the new record, i don't think Liam is fully convinced by any new track they have done yet....imo

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:56 pm
User avatarCaptainCaptainPosts: 644Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:12 am
sometimes its hard to imagine this is the same man that produced and brought out Experience and Music For The Jilted Generation so quickly.. so fucking ahead of their time and so much content.. its because of those records that i could never lose how much i admire the guy
I guess when you reach a certain level of wealth and success you kinda pull your ballsack out and ease back a bit

also the interview got posted by the prodigy official facebook. nice one danny

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:57 pm
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 852Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:25 am
I thought this, I forgot that, maybe there were some tech problems.. bla bla....

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:35 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2415Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:33 pm
s1lj0 wrote:
I thought this, I forgot that, maybe there were some tech problems.. bla bla....

Agree! "No reason, I think maybe it was too long, I cant remember" etc etc Nice way to comunicate with your real fans. Fuck You Liam and eat your shit! :evil:

- but thanks for the interview fanboy. Respect

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:18 am
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 999Location: Brisbane, AustraliaJoined: Tue May 08, 2007 9:18 am
once again liam dodges everything and gives us little info, after all the years of following , its my conclusion (well it has been for some time) liam gives fuck all about his fans, tunes are still quality but we just dont get any extras anymore. however one day im sure stuff will pop up, liams just saving that shit till he's an old fart , theyre his investments. u see what people pay for some prodigy stuff these days , imagine him putting no souvenirs on ebay in 30 years im sure some nutjob will pay thousands

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:22 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1304Location: RomâniaJoined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:58 am
stonehigh wrote:
once again liam dodges everything and gives us little info, after all the years of following , its my conclusion (well it has been for some time) liam gives fuck all about his fans, tunes are still quality but we just dont get any extras anymore. however one day im sure stuff will pop up, liams just saving that shit till he's an old fart , theyre his investments. u see what people pay for some prodigy stuff these days , imagine him putting no souvenirs on ebay in 30 years im sure some nutjob will pay thousands

Liam can and will produce other artists once Prodigy is done, he really does not need to save any material for later.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:48 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1513Location: GreeceJoined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:12 am
Plain_John wrote:
he really does not need to save any material for later.

:roll:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:42 am
SergeantSergeantPosts: 478Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:38 am
I actually think Liam won't be good producing other peoples stuff. Many new artist are much faster writing stuff and some are clearly better when it comes to producing.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:07 am
User avatarCaptainCaptainPosts: 664Location: CroatiaJoined: Mon May 19, 2008 7:18 am
Ekko wrote:
Many new artist are much faster writing stuff.

this