<  PRODIGY NEWS  ~  The Prodigy Fanboy email interview Maxim DJ.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:26 am
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 259Location: AustraliaJoined: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:03 am
Post your questions here and I'll try to grab the best ones.

Make them regarding his DJ solo shows n' all.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:48 am
User avatarCaptainCaptainPosts: 644Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:12 am
Do you feel like your performance these days has become more of a routine than a freestyle?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:17 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2669Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:04 pm
During the interview at Future Music Festival You said "the setlist changes from day to day, from gig to gig. Always keeping it fresh, always putting new tunes" Where are these changes? Always putting new tunes? Where are these new tunes? For over five years The Prodigy fans hear the same setlist. Setlist is predictable, Your freestyle is more like scripted text. Gigs are predictable.

Hope You will pick this one Fanboy ;) Someone needs to pour bucket of cold water on their heads. if You make a choice don't change the meaning of the question like You did before:

My question for Dugdale:

Quote:
What is the story behind the track / tracks selection for Your each new video from The Prodigy gig? Smack My Bitch Up was probably three or four times. Why they don't want to put something new or old, never picked before in the video?

And the question in the interview:

Quote:
How are the tracks chosen fro your YouTube videos of The Prodigy?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:33 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3822Location: USAJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:56 pm
well I think The Prodigy Fanboy would like to continue being able to do these Q&A's rather than ruining his chances to speak with the band by being rude to them.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:58 am
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 259Location: AustraliaJoined: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:03 am
Yep. I want to be professional about the interviews. Also, lets to keep it about Maxim and his Djing. Not part of The Prodigy. Maybe one Prodigy question. One or two for his paintings/exhibitions. Then the rest all DJ solo gigs.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:01 am
GeneralGeneralPosts: 1947Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:16 pm
Let's ask him if he'll ever consider doing Dirtchamber VOl.2 :lol: Now that Liam "doesnt consider himself a dj"... maybe Maxim can pick that strand and do something cool with it. :lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:14 pm
User avatarCaptainCaptainPosts: 681Location: EstoniaJoined: Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:20 pm
is he planing to dj / exhibit his art outside england, like other parts of europe for instance

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:09 pm
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 460Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:32 pm
I wonder why he started DJ'ing again? It's been 13 years since Hell's Kitchen and The Prodigy are currently working on a new album. So why now?

memphis wrote:
is he planing to dj / exhibit his art outside england, like other parts of europe for instance

yeah, +1

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:12 pm
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 825Location: EnglandJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:20 pm
Do you ever get headaches when you shout on stage?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:18 pm
User avatarCaptainCaptainPosts: 644Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:12 am
Did you manage to get your belt back that got stolen 2 years ago.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:22 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2881Location: ESTJoined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:30 pm
1. ask what does he think about latest trends in electronic music?

2. how much does he's music taste influence new album

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:36 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2478Location: NorwayJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:27 pm
Ask him if he have a mix album coming out related to this DJ project. And/or if he have other solo albums planned.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:37 pm
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 827Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:51 pm
During the interview at Future Music Festival You said "the setlist changes from day to day, from gig to gig. Always keeping it fresh, always putting new tunes" Where are these changes? Always putting new tunes? Where are these new tunes? For over five years The Prodigy fans hear the same setlist. Setlist is predictable, Your freestyle is more like scripted text. Gigs are predictable.

I vote for this one, as the last question

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:49 pm
GeneralGeneralPosts: 1769Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:09 am
I would also like to know if he plans to do more solo projects, like Fallen angel and Hells kitchen.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:59 pm
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 2660Location: Zagreb, CroatiaJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:15 am
your favorite track from the forthcoming Prodge album :teeth: