<  PRODIGY NEWS  ~  Got to keep the sunlight out riff!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:26 pm
PrivatePrivatePosts: 233Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:31 pm
memphis wrote:
it's a fucking big mistake never to release the pre-aono material. it has so much weight compared to anything written in the last decade by any artist. i understand why he binned it back then.. but people need to hear that stuff.

:cry:

I want to hear some of what Liam was putting i the live shows around 98 / 99 before the BGAT period, there were some nice sounds then. Rock N Roll 98, Do What We Want, Ride the Rythm etc

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:05 pm
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 826Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:51 pm
baxterbasics wrote:
memphis wrote:
it's a fucking big mistake never to release the pre-aono material. it has so much weight compared to anything written in the last decade by any artist. i understand why he binned it back then.. but people need to hear that stuff.

:cry:

I want to hear some of what Liam was putting i the live shows around 98 / 99 before the BGAT period, there were some nice sounds then. Rock N Roll 98, Do What We Want, Ride the Rythm etc

Ride the rhythm should be pretty easy to recreate, it just a loop from some other song (which i can't remember), just like The man with the masterplan, which is a loop from Pass the mic from Beastie Boys. They did that a lot.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:11 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1718Location: Always outdrunk, Never outsoberJoined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:32 pm
Trawizz wrote:
Ride the rhythm should be pretty easy to recreate, it just a loop from some other song (which i can't remember), just like The man with the masterplan, which is a loop from Pass the mic from Beastie Boys. They did that a lot.

This one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZR6z2uSRvU

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:11 pm
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 826Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:51 pm
Stuie wrote:
Trawizz wrote:

This one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZR6z2uSRvU

Exactly... By the sound of it, I suppose it is possible to mix this with pass the mic. Tempos close to be the same... Anyone make a Prodigy style mix, come on ;)

Offline Profile