<  PRODIGY NEWS  ~  New Album and single Speculation/Chat PART 2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:34 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2478Location: NorwayJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:27 pm
©@rm4g3dd0n wrote:
hi

i pre-ordered the album stuffs. it says choice of lossless of mp3 audio of nasty. i only see mp3 download after logging in. anyone experienced something similar?

Yes. Same for me! I'm guessing it's lossless for the whole album only when it's released!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:55 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1729Location: HungaryJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:53 pm
Jericho-X wrote:
©@rm4g3dd0n wrote:
hi

i pre-ordered the album stuffs. it says choice of lossless of mp3 audio of nasty. i only see mp3 download after logging in. anyone experienced something similar?

Yes. Same for me! I'm guessing it's lossless for the whole album only when it's released!

what's the point in that? :?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:40 pm
SergeantSergeantPosts: 472Location: SK/HUJoined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:13 pm
I too could not find the download button for lossless only mp3.
After so many years do you still can hear the difference between mp3 and flac?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:09 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1729Location: HungaryJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:53 pm
if you have good speakers/headphones, yes, i think anyone can. but i always said, even if you cannot hear the difference, just open the very same song in wav and its converted-to-mp3-version in a sound editor and you will SEE it.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:14 pm
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 422Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:31 pm
©@rm4g3dd0n wrote:
just open the very same song in wav and its converted-to-mp3-version in a sound editor and you will SEE it.
if you convert from any lossless music file to mp3 that is always worse quality. Only not converted mp3 320kbs have 20khz frequency , for example 192kbs don't. Use frequency analysis in software like Adobe Audition and look at tremble. In tremble are all quality differences. For most people 20 khz=320 kbs mp3 is enough becuse our ears listen only to 20 khz. If you will be older, 40, 50 years you will hear only up to 16 khz what means 128 kbs. So you will not hear differences between 128 and 320 kbs mp3.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:12 pm
SergeantSergeantPosts: 472Location: SK/HUJoined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:13 pm
©@rm4g3dd0n wrote:
if you have good speakers/headphones, yes, i think anyone can. but i always said, even if you cannot hear the difference, just open the very same song in wav and its converted-to-mp3-version in a sound editor and you will SEE it.

Yeah i know - i am a geek ;-)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:44 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 262Location: rsnsJoined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:46 pm
neomatrix wrote:
©@rm4g3dd0n wrote:
just open the very same song in wav and its converted-to-mp3-version in a sound editor and you will SEE it.
if you convert from any lossless music file to mp3 that is always worse quality. Only not converted mp3 320kbs have 20khz frequency , for example 192kbs don't. Use frequency analysis in software like Adobe Audition and look at tremble. In tremble are all quality differences. For most people 20 khz=320 kbs mp3 is enough becuse our ears listen only to 20 khz. If you will be older, 40, 50 years you will hear only up to 16 khz what means 128 kbs. So you will not hear differences between 128 and 320 kbs mp3.

maybe this is why liam do so.. bit-crashed production...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:11 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1356Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:26 pm
Thinking of all the short facebook videos and Nasty i feel the album will be a better and darker IMD. What do you think?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:40 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2104Location: Berlin, GermanyJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:53 pm
Still hope Liam will use parts of this "poison"-fill in one of the new tracks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYF9DUhtE2c

I mean we know, it´s part of "Poison", but it could be any other track also in my opinion like "Rat Poison"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:11 am
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 191Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:27 pm
I think he used it in The Day Is My Enemy, but only with the different samples and little slower. When I firstly play TDIME I was thinking about where I listen some parts of this track. There are similarities with Wake Up Call and Hotride (vocals mainly), Diesel Power (tempo, beats), Poison part II - badass fill (melody building around high tones between heavy beats) and as somebody wrote maybe drums on beginning are from army march.

This is Liam's best attribute. Take some part of this track, some of this track some of this. Ddd some new melody, beats and vocals and mix it together to new track.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:12 pm
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 41Joined: Sat May 17, 2008 10:21 am
Guys, I had this idea from the day 1 - to make a music video, using official graphics for TDIME. For 2 days I've been thinking what should it be, and then BAM - i see a conductor on a tv and i fucking come back home and edit this! Hope you enjoy and share with others!
The Day Is My Enemy + Orchestra, my fan-made video clip:

https://vimeo.com/118242582
EPICSHOT!

Offline Profile ICQ