<  PRODIGY NEWS  ~  Nasty 09.02.15

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:03 pm
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 971Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:10 am
prodigal wrote:
since they left xl every single video is fucked.they lost darkness and eye of the tigeer. They excist but they are no more hungry I think.

whatcha talkin about, willis?
the nasty video is ace.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:04 pm
User avatarCaptainCaptainPosts: 681Location: EstoniaJoined: Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:20 pm
there's a lot of truth in what u just said. unfortunately. they had the hunger back with imd. but its obvious they have to push themselves really hard to write albums and it's not a natural process anymore (besides writing a few beats for liveshows now and then)

for me, there are 3 different prodigys.
1 - rave era (experience/onelove)
2 - evolment era (jilted/fotl/aono/tlts)
3 - post-xl era (lazy)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:37 pm
memphis wrote:
but its obvious they have to push themselves really hard to write albums and it's not a natural process anymore

i don't know who it was but someone said that this forum starts to suck balls. i agree. there's a brand new prodigy album coming and everyone's bitchin and moaning about some irrelevant bullshit. on top of that, there are people who come up with some crazy nutball theories because they think they know how liam writes tracks these days- like they personally know him or something. the is (imo) the last prodigy album, and those who heard it praise it highly. and us, the "fans"? 3 mio clicks ain't enough. where the fuck is the fourth leg of the fox on the cover. nasty sounds like omen. the day is my enemy is too repetitive. promotion sucks lol, my favorite one.. get out of your parents basement, kids. in my city there are posters everywhere, articles on websites, radio stations talking about it. my friends know about nasty and the album- and they aren't even die hard fans. so i don't know what the fuck u r talking about. i don't mind people critizising the band or certain tracks or whatnot, but lately reading the BK forum is like havin a fucking toothache.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:40 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1356Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:26 pm
Kingdom...If you do not like the BK forum anymore,please leave and never log in again...what is this,a threat? Be sure we will survive.

I do not agree with people who are all the time negative but you are the other side of the coin.Some dont like Nasty and love TDIME (like me) or the opposite.Some love the cover and some not.I agree that the band after AONO got lazy...so what? All are excited that a new album is coming but we dont have the right to critisize? In Your city does Liam pay your rent or you wanna pretend you are a more loyal fan than the rest of us? cause thats not true no matter how hard you try.

*If you dont find the forum in your taste,learn to be/talk with others who do not agree with you or just leave without drama.I think this is the second time you post that you do not like the forum anymore after Nasty was released.
Do not spam the forum please.

Last edited by SPECIAL FORCES on Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:45 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 134Location: polandJoined: Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:35 pm
I didn't say nothing wrong about my love prodigy. I really enjoy those 2 new tracks and I hope album is mega. I was talking bout promotions and videos.maby this album is so good that's why they don't give a shit

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:52 pm
SPECIAL FORCES wrote:
Do not spam the forum please.

that's rich coming from you.
bye.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:04 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3825Location: USAJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:56 pm
Kingdom wrote:
i don't know who it was but someone said that this forum starts to suck balls. i agree. there's a brand new prodigy album coming and everyone's bitchin and moaning about some irrelevant bullshit. on top of that, there are people who come up with some crazy nutball theories because they think they know how liam writes tracks these days- like they personally know him or something. the is (imo) the last prodigy album, and those who heard it praise it highly. and us, the "fans"? 3 mio clicks ain't enough. where the fuck is the fourth leg of the fox on the cover. nasty sounds like omen. the day is my enemy is too repetitive. promotion sucks lol, my favorite one.. get out of your parents basement, kids. in my city there are posters everywhere, articles on websites, radio stations talking about it. my friends know about nasty and the album- and they aren't even die hard fans. so i don't know what the fuck u r talking about. i don't mind people critizising the band or certain tracks or whatnot, but lately reading the BK forum is like havin a fucking toothache.

I feel ya, Kingdom, I really do.

It's like some people just can't sit and experience the music anymore without having to insert their own opinion on how a track should sound or where a track should go. Everyone is a fucking sofa critic these days where it's all about what they want and what they think should happen. When did the listener become so frigging selfish? I don't think it's Liam that has changed at all, Liam is writing music that Liam would write and believes in. It's the listener that has changed. And it's been exacerbated by things like Facebook, Twitter, etc. Everyone is a blogger, everyone is a critic.

And if you don't like what Liam is writing now, then you have moved on from The Prodigy and should just really move on with your life instead of constantly shitting on everything in a fan forum. This has been the worst experience leading up to an album here on Brainkiller to be honest. Everyone has become so cynical. No one can just enjoy themselves and let the music be. We're all some blog critic now with this idea that what we want and expect is how it should be. We've gone from us being influenced by music to us controlling every aspect of it.

The EDM scene is just that... tailored to and controlled by people's expectations.
It's why it has become so claustrophobic and repetitious.

Something went wrong here... and I don't think it's with Liam... it's with the listener. Some selfish mindset that has taken over... I want this... I expect this... This is how it should sound... This is how it should go... Me, me, me I want it to be this way.

What the hell happened to everyone?

Last edited by NEOREV on Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:04 pm
Kingdom wrote:
bye.

Drama Queen.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:08 pm
NEOREV...you are too cool to even disagree with you. :dance:

I agree with you with those who are all the time negative but 99% of the people here behave ''normal''.You just cant only like or hate everything Liam does.99% here are somewhere in the middle.This is not football where you worship a team no matter what...and forums are exactly so people are free to post what they believe...Let him go...after he matures and understands how this world works he will return as a clone... :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:52 pm
GruntGruntPosts: 39Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:24 pm
Personally I read this endless moaning and critics in a different perspective...IMO...this is due to a crazy love by the fans for this band.....everybody...above all the doubtsters are just hoping for another musical advent (possibly and sadly the last one...) from.master H...and so am I.....this.guy.has raised the bar too.high...maybe also.for.himself.....i can tell.this for one simple reason...after 25 years....i still.don't know.which is my favourite Prodigy track....too many...too good......not to mention a tentative top 10.....i think we.should trust Liam....wait and see...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:10 pm
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 44Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:49 pm
Nasty is ssssuper

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:59 pm
User avatarA.K.A. feelxPosts: 3056Location: Montréal, QCJoined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:32 pm
Antz wrote:
feelthy wrote:
Antz wrote:
Did I imagine that Nasty was going to be available on a 7" single?

the rumour was initially from Nightmare (see his post here), and evans caught on. but it didn't come out this way (yet), and evans never updated his first post since

either the band changed their mind, or Nightmare was wrong all along

It would have been nice to have had a 7 inch.

yeah I agree, no worries, it's just the 3rd time I'm saying I wish evans updated his thread :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:10 pm
User avatarCaptainCaptainPosts: 681Location: EstoniaJoined: Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:20 pm
whoa.. did i start this?

wrote a long ass reply, but never mind.
let the album come and speak 4 itself.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:19 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2220Location: DenmarkJoined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:55 pm
I really think Nasty keeps growing on you. After a while it sounds even fresher than TDIME. It's a good thing. I like it more and more. Especially since I got the FLAC version of it from the website. That track kicks ass on my Tannoy speakers.
When I first heard Narayan I thought it was a weird filler track, but now it is one of my favorite tracks on FOTL. So yeah, The Prodigy are back! And I look forward to seeing them in Odense this year with new material!!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:13 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 134Location: polandJoined: Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:35 pm
Stop cheating your self's boys😃