<  PRODIGY NEWS  ~  The Day Is My Enemy 30/03/15

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:07 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1356Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:26 pm
EVEN WHEN YOU LL ALL BE DEAD TILL MY DAY COMES TOO I LL LISTEN TO TDIME AND RETURN HERE TO POST AND QUOTE MYSELF

:guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:23 pm
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 307Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:18 pm
Time for a new EP no?
If i remember correctly LH said that he will drop more ep and stop Lp so
Or maybe, he said this but only to drop 4 tracks every 5 years ;)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:36 am
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 597Location: MontréalJoined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:58 am
I stopped believing what he says years ago, so I won't hold my breath.

I still do believe in what he DOES though. ;)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:33 pm
User avatarA.K.A. feelxPosts: 3056Location: Montréal, QCJoined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:32 pm
the band are totally not in hiatus, they're just in talks with Rob Swire to make Pendulum 2.0

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:48 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6514Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:44 am
Think I heard they have something planned for 2018.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:48 am
User avatarMajorMajorPosts: 707Location: PolandJoined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:00 pm
Harbinger wrote:
Think I heard they have something planned for 2018.

Heard the rumors too. It's going to be a new t-shirt in merch store.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:17 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6514Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:44 am
Quote:
Tues 8-10pm award winning live music Director @Bartleberry discusses working and touring with @BRMCofficial and @the_prodigy join us!

https://twitter.com/3amradioshow

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:15 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3821Location: USAJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:56 pm
We only just got The Day Is My Enemy in 2015. Each album is usually a few years in between. So 2017 makes sense for them to release an EP. I think we're acting pretty spoiled if I'm honest. We got plenty of releases surrounding TDIME. Yet we beg for more and more. I don't think the band should be knocking out a release every year just for the hell of it. I rather Liam releases something he believes in.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:44 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3821Location: USAJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:56 pm
You guys are lucky the band isn't more like Tool when making promises and releasing albums. Tool fans are actually losing their minds at the moment. Even larger gaps between albums.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:40 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1304Location: RomâniaJoined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:58 am
NEOREV wrote:
You guys are lucky the band isn't more like Tool when making promises and releasing albums. Tool fans are actually losing their minds at the moment. Even larger gaps between albums.

Don't cling onto ONE band and you'll be fine waiting 7 years for a second rate album. Explore other bands and genres and you will feel more satisfied and most importantly at peace. I am currently waiting some 5 album releases in the next couple of months and hardly listen to TDIME (I may not be in the mood for any Prodigy actually this time).
But waiting for a Tool record is a bit much :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:12 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2916Location: italyJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:44 pm
I actually don't moan for it. I think that the prodigy have always had a different process of music production compared to other artists (not just electronic bands). They go for the 50's, so forcing them to release new stuff would mean being unnatural (and I hate artifact things).
Even though it has been just one and half year that "The Day Is My Enemy" has been released, we should still talking about the album tracks (even if we' ve been talking a lot so far). Just think to "The Fat Of The Land".... after the release of that album, people have been talking about its songs for many years (even after the release of "Baby's Got A Temper").
On the other hand, one has to admit that, firstly "The Fat Of The Land" is the perfection reached by the band and, second, the music has changed so much by that time, so that any kind of comparison would be useless.
All this to say that, I'm happy now with the line that the band decided to follow. What concerns me is more the fact that nowadays music is shit and based upon the consumerism, since I don't see any "new prodigy", which could produce at least something as great as the prodigy did and still do.

www.myspace.com/thespyral
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:10 am
ColonelColonelPosts: 853Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:31 pm
thing is, I just don't know any other bands that can rock as hard as the prodigy and the most frustrating thing is my most favourite tunes of them seem to be unreleased :D

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:02 pm
Jr wrote:
thing is, I just don't know any other bands that can rock as hard as the prodigy and the most frustrating thing is my most favourite tunes of them seem to be unreleased :D

:bow:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:08 pm
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4204Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm
Ibiza is the best and most fresh track on the album 8-)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:59 pm
Electronic_Punk® wrote:
Ibiza is the best and most fresh track on the album 8-)

YO! Sexy man! you chat with L .....tell him that bgat instrumental is one of his best songs and to wake up!

I TELL YOU!!!