<  PRODIGY NEWS  ~  The Day Is My Enemy Track (Jan. 26th Zane Lowe Premiere)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:33 pm
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 307Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:23 pm
Finally I could listen to it with big subwoofer. FUKIN MONSTER track!!!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:01 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 180Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:08 pm
Was channel hoping and TDIME was the opening music for "the jump" channel 4.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:48 pm
GruntGruntPosts: 39Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:24 pm
after nearly one month of heavy listening I can safely say that TDIME is one of best Prodigy track ever...it sums perfectly 25 years of the band and has that killer intro that reminds me something apocalyptic....a call of duty for the third world war....annihilating current EDM to its core....I have high expectations for this album...and my fifth sense and a half...actually quite reliable....tells me that it will create a huge divide in the dance scene like MFTJG did in 1994...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:02 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2881Location: ESTJoined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:30 pm
track has made some impact, seen people share it quite a lot in social media

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:45 pm
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4204Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm
daman73 wrote:
after nearly one month of heavy listening I can safely say that TDIME is one of best Prodigy track ever...it sums perfectly 25 years of the band and has that killer intro that reminds me something apocalyptic....a call of duty for the third world war....annihilating current EDM to its core....I have high expectations for this album...and my fifth sense and a half...actually quite reliable....tells me that it will create a huge divide in the dance scene like MFTJG did in 1994...

You summed it up perfectly. Respect.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:15 pm
CorporalCorporalPosts: 355Location: MoscowJoined: Fri May 23, 2008 6:10 pm
The Day Is My Enemy also available in 24 Bits as Nasty:
http://www.qobuz.com/es-en/album/the-da ... 1297891041

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:41 pm
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 495Location: Belfast, IrelandJoined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:57 pm
I want an instrumental version of this, not really a fan of female vocals in Prodigy tracks, don't like the ohh oohh bits in the track - would sound better with a dark male vocal.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:08 pm
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 454Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:56 pm
filtermadg wrote:
I want an instrumental version of this, not really a fan of female vocals in Prodigy tracks, don't like the ohh oohh bits in the track - would sound better with a dark male vocal.

I know your just saying you would personally prefer it that way but I really
disagree. The vocals give the track so much more balance tonally and its more sinister by having some subtlety to it.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:40 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3821Location: USAJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:56 pm
filtermadg wrote:

I dunno how I feel about a man going ohh oohh.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:50 pm
GeneralGeneralPosts: 1006Location: SlovakiaJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:18 pm
NEOREV wrote:
filtermadg wrote:

this :DD

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:25 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3821Location: USAJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:56 pm
Anzipex wrote:
The Day Is My Enemy also available in 24 Bits as Nasty:
http://www.qobuz.com/es-en/album/the-da ... 1297891041

Nice! Thanks for the heads up!

Jeez, I think this era is gonna see me have Prodigy releases in the most formats... between 320 MP3, 16 Bit WAV, 16 Bit FLAC, 24 Bit WAV, 24 bit FLAC.

I hope Qobuz has the whole album in 24 bit!
Though, to be honest, I do wish it was 24/96, but you take what you can get. ;)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:35 am
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 495Location: Belfast, IrelandJoined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:57 pm
NEOREV wrote:
filtermadg wrote:

A male vocal would not do the ohh part, i just think the female vocals don't work very well, it takes the aggression away from the music - its should have been reworked into a maxim track. Nasty is way better :)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:22 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2220Location: DenmarkJoined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:55 pm
The female vocal works and the track is great. Nothing more needs to be said now.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:54 am
Lectro wrote:
The female vocal works and the track is great. Nothing more needs to be said now.

Well actually more does need to be said: I do like the track just not the female vocals. Just stating a preference man, everyone is different, deal with it! 8-)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:31 am
CorporalCorporalPosts: 333Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:33 am
[quote="ricksteruk"]Was channel hoping and TDIME was the opening music for "the jump" channel 4.[/quote]

Its been featured (nasty too) in a good few places - big bro loads and the new bear grylls advert works beautifully with tdime !!!

" down !!!!! Get down !!! Get down !!! "

Offline Profile YIM