<  PRODIGY NEWS  ~  The Day Is My Enemy Track (Jan. 26th Zane Lowe Premiere)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:18 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3702Location: Almere, The NetherlandsJoined: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:54 pm
hey , awesome work there ! Enjoying :D

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:31 pm
GeneralGeneralPosts: 1006Location: SlovakiaJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:18 pm
great video Orthank

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:36 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1307Location: GreeceJoined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:32 pm
amazing work man!
Watching this guy on ur clip and feelin like seeing Maxim's & Keith's close in some moves :-D

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:26 am
SergeantSergeantPosts: 478Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:38 am
evans wrote:
The page I had to delete in this thread, fucking hell

Gotta agree with Guest01 here, Evens. You deleted a lot of in depth information, instead of moving it or shouting out a warning first so we could move it someplace else ourselves.

I mean, really, there's tons of posts like "wow" or "fuk me dat shitz bangin strong" and mindless banter like that and you DELETE all the things that were ACTUAL information instead of just telling us before?

No offense man, but you could have handled that a bit nicer.

Last edited by Ekko on Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:42 am
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 489Location: JupiterJoined: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:00 pm
Well "holy fkn shit love this song" is ontopic and is nicer to read than posting AONO information.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:54 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1356Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:26 pm
FUCK YEAH!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH!!!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:30 am
Fakin ill wrote:
Well "holy fkn shit love this song" is ontopic and is nicer to read than posting AONO information.

For the first 30 pages.
Still, no reason to delete instead of moving.
It was legit speculation and info with actual content.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:30 am
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 4789Location: Wolverhampton, UKJoined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:52 pm
Ekko wrote:
evans wrote:

Gotta agree with Guest01 here, Evens. You deleted a lot of in depth information, instead of moving it or shouting out a warning first so we could move it someplace else ourselves.

I mean, really, there's tons of posts like "wow" or "fuk me dat shitz bangin strong" and mindless banter like that and you DELETE all the things that were ACTUAL information instead of just noticing us before? So we got more space for posts that consist only of emoticons?

If it was the 1st time then fair enough, but it wasn't the first time a thread was derailed, if it happens again I'll delete the posts again without hesitation :) anyways enough of that, back on topic!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:34 am
evans wrote:
Ekko wrote:
evans wrote:

I mean, really, there's tons of posts like "wow" or "fuk me dat shitz bangin strong" and mindless banter like that and you DELETE all the things that were ACTUAL information instead of just noticing us before? So we got more space for posts that consist only of emoticons?

If it was the 1st time then fair enough, but it wasn't the first time a thread was derailed, if it happens again I'll delete the posts again without hesitation :) anyways enough of that, back on topic!

Well, you better go through all the threads then, as there's derailing everywhere. Mostly with much less content than what we had here.
Next time you see jackassery: delete. Neyt time you see a natural flowing conversation about something not quite on topic: move or give a deadline.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:36 am
FUCK YEAH!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH!!! Listened to the song again today....what a song!!!

:lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:37 am
My girlfriend told me that it reminds of her the old tunes!!! yeah!!!

tommorow i ll play it to a cousin of mine! and i ll get back to you!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:08 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 510Location: New York CityJoined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:43 pm
dying to know what your cousin thinks

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:49 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1718Location: Always outdrunk, Never outsoberJoined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:32 pm
prodigalOne wrote:
dying to know what your cousin thinks

+1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:04 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2415Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:33 pm
Ekko wrote:
evans wrote:
Ekko wrote:
evans wrote:

Well, you better go through all the threads then, as there's derailing everywhere. Mostly with much less content than what we had here.
Next time you see jackassery: delete. Neyt time you see a natural flowing conversation about something not quite on topic: move or give a deadline.

Agree. When ppl posting bullshit, delete it. But its different when ppl talking about Prodigy history. Every topic went off-topic sometimes, but if ppl still discussing about Prodigy its ok. So, play it smart and be nice evans. :007:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:12 pm
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 4789Location: Wolverhampton, UKJoined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:52 pm
Guest01 wrote:
Ekko wrote:
evans wrote:
Ekko wrote:
evans wrote:

Agree. When ppl posting bullshit, delete it. But its different when ppl talking about Prodigy history. Every topic went off-topic sometimes, but if ppl still discussing about Prodigy its ok. So, play it smart and be nice evans. :007:

It went off topic, posts got deleted, end of really, doesn't matter if it was band history or not. This is the end if this "conversation" if you want to carry it on the pm me or whatever, any posts carrying on I'll delete.