<  PRODIGY NEWS  ~  Listening party list for TDIME

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:51 pm
User avatarCaptainCaptainPosts: 609Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:11 am
James Jupiter wrote:
I was planning on going and I've just seen it has changed to Monday.

Quote:
On Monday 23rd March we will be one of only 12 UK record shops who will be giving customers a chance to listen to "The Day Is My Enemy" - the new album by The Prodigy. The album is due to be released on Monday 30th March.
We will play the album in full from 6pm onwards, via a streaming link which we have exclusive access to.
There will also be some free stuff (Prodigy tote bags, posters and stickers) and a few cans of Carlsberg.

Entry is free and all are welcome. If you want to reserve a place just reply to this post and let us know.

My local shop says "Prodigy PRE-ORDERS RECEIVE A SET OF TOTE BAG / POSTER / STICKER Strictly Ltd Edition 3LP Box Set £47.99 CD £10.99 / Standard LP £18.99" so you have to pre-order the album from the shop to get the 'free' stuff. I've already ordered the CD and 3LP box set elsewhere.

u have pm

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:31 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6514Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:44 am
Got told that Jersey Listening Party is on Tuesday whereas other stores are saying Monday :?:

Not gonna bother, should have my copy the following Friday/Saturday :Firestarter:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:45 am
Pic of giveaways from Rise Bristol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:24 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2753Location: Amsterdam, NetherlandsJoined: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:00 pm
Tweet from Vox box Records in Edinburgh

Our @the_prodigy album listening event is now Mon 23rd (*not Fri 20th) March at 1730. https://www.facebook.com/events/442367155918601/ … Hope u can make it.

I'll be there.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:36 pm
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4204Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:53 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2860Location: Bristol, UKJoined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:58 pm
Anyone here going to the Bristol one?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:08 pm
User avatarCaptainCaptainPosts: 609Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:11 am
would be somebody so nice and take me something from a listening evening, would pay also something...please contact me via PM

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:33 pm
ColonelColonelPosts: 996Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:15 pm
JimbQ wrote:

I was going to be going tonight until they decided to cancel it...I booked a day off work and everything and they move to monday? bunch of c**ts!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:16 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2860Location: Bristol, UKJoined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:58 pm
Progress Is Made wrote:
JimbQ wrote:

I was going to be going tonight until they decided to cancel it...I booked a day off work and everything and they move to monday? bunch of c**ts!

Ah just have a long lunch break around then, or magically be off sick for a while lol. I'm lucky as I was out at two leaving parties so wouldn't have been able to go, however I'm off work all mext week so I'm free to do whatever!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:12 pm
ColonelColonelPosts: 996Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:15 pm
JimbQ wrote:
Progress Is Made wrote:
JimbQ wrote:

Ah just have a long lunch break around then, or magically be off sick for a while lol. I'm lucky as I was out at two leaving parties so wouldn't have been able to go, however I'm off work all mext week so I'm free to do whatever!

Haha weirdly I'm considering taking tomorrow off as I'm not mentally with it right now...so i may end up here....I was tempted to go but I dont want to go and the soundsystem or whatever is playing is turned down low!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:35 pm
If this was postponed so R1 have the exclusive then this shouldn't be happening tomorrow at 6 :?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:24 pm
GruntGruntPosts: 4Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:19 pm
JimbQ wrote:

Yup - I'm going. Can't wait :-D

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:00 pm
Good point Progress Is Made, I wonder how it'll be played, what system or what not. Shall see you there then Syphon, gotta try find where it is, i forgot I'm not at work tomorrow and live in the very south of Bristol so gonna have to get a bus or something, ugh.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:07 pm
GruntGruntPosts: 4Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:19 pm
JimbQ wrote:
Good point Progress Is Made, I wonder how it'll be played, what system or what not. Shall see you there then Syphon, gotta try find where it is, i forgot I'm not at work tomorrow and live in the very south of Bristol so gonna have to get a bus or something, ugh.

It's at the very top of Park street on the triangle just next to the crossing. https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Ris ... 51!6m1!1e1

I've got short brown hair and will be the one grinning from ear to ear the whole time, probably wearing a checked shirt. Pop over and say hi. The name's Scott. :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:34 am
GeneralGeneralPosts: 1782Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:52 pm
In hindsight they really should have played it on Friday. The thunder has been stolen now and I doubt they'll get as many visitors now.

Offline Profile