<  PRODIGY NEWS  ~  Band Q&A / Album preview / Wall of death premier

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:28 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2534Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:54 pm
hyperspeed wrote:
sado1 wrote:
Hahaha the previews were horrible, I thought this will be two full tracks? The interviewer girl was clearly doing it for the first time and nervous as hell, but then, I'd be too... questions were lame, maybe the one from Fanboy (the best of the new tracks to play it live) wasn't complete bollocks, and of course the one about the 'my friends' sample was nice. Was fun nevertheless, watching it live.

To those that didn't watch - they previewed 15 seconds of Rok-Weiler and Roadblox each.

Yeah, he said he did vocals for a few other tracks too. I wonder which ones!

I am almost sure that Liam sings on Rise of the Eagles ... now I am even more convinced! :D

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:57 am
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 4268Location: GreeceJoined: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:06 am

RIP KEEF
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:31 pm
GruntGruntPosts: 9Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:04 pm
hyperspeed wrote:
sado1 wrote:
Hahaha the previews were horrible, I thought this will be two full tracks? The interviewer girl was clearly doing it for the first time and nervous as hell, but then, I'd be too... questions were lame, maybe the one from Fanboy (the best of the new tracks to play it live) wasn't complete bollocks, and of course the one about the 'my friends' sample was nice. Was fun nevertheless, watching it live.

To those that didn't watch - they previewed 15 seconds of Rok-Weiler and Roadblox each.

Yeah, he said he did vocals for a few other tracks too. I wonder which ones!

Nasty:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/153 ... voice2.mp3

For sure right? I mentioned this when it came out, and someone convinced me it was Maxim, but - sounds like Liam to me.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:31 pm
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 38Location: Bedford, EnglandJoined: Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:21 am
UN wrote:

Says it's no longer available?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:46 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1113Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:05 am
BallisticBerry wrote:
UN wrote:

Says it's no longer available?

its working here. refresh or try different browser

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:48 pm
User avatarCaptainCaptainPosts: 681Location: EstoniaJoined: Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:20 pm
cheers UN for the rip. i liked this 1, nice, long n relaxed.. even though many questions were rather dumb and the space could've been used better, but that's how it goes.. only people like neko and that prodigy.ru guy can probe deeper and ask proper questions. nice to hear liam's doin vocal bits. and i understand now why the album reminds me of soundtracks from old dos games haha.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:37 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1007Location: Atomic WastelandJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:26 am
thx for the rip!

got a question - is that huge Brainkiller banner in the middle of the screen really needed? :roll: :roll:

acutually I can't understand why it's there? all. the fucking. time. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:48 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1113Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:05 am
jilted wrote:
thx for the rip!

got a question - is that huge Brainkiller banner in the middle of the screen really needed? :roll: :roll:

acutually I can't understand why it's there? all. the fucking. time. :lol:

BK love should always be present. :heart:

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:23 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2220Location: DenmarkJoined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:55 pm
Thanks UN ;)