<  PRODIGY NEWS  ~  Band Q&A / Album preview / Wall of death premier

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:13 pm
GeneralGeneralPosts: 1782Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:52 pm
Jr wrote:
Lectro wrote:
stonehigh wrote:
Can someone ask about B-Sides and physical cds/vinyl?

Good question. I just posted it ;)

Already asked that in mixmag interview, he aint gonna do it

That question was about releasing a B-side album (I'd rather have an unreleased tracks album myself). This question is about wondering if there will be any B-Sides for TDIME singles. Also are any of the TDIME singles getting a physical release.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:25 pm
User avatarA.K.A. feelxPosts: 3056Location: Montréal, QCJoined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:32 pm
I'd see one of the early versions of Rok-Weiler being released as a B-Side.

But hey, Liam is Liam, so let's not expect anything.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:39 pm
GeneralGeneralPosts: 1782Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:52 pm
feelthy wrote:
I understand the definition of an EP is large. My question is pretty limited to the 140 characters restriction of Twitter, but if I met Liam I'd ask him what's stopping him from releasing music (in either format: singles or EPs) before an album is ready. I feel like EP format has a triple feature:

A) Testing out waters for tracks he's not yet sure if it's something people would want to hear.

B) Letting out tracks that he deems not fitting on an album, yet still worthy, as a means for us to enjoy them anyway.

C) Lessen the gap he leaves in between album releases (now an average of 6 years)

Imagine tracks that could fit such an EP: Warning, Dead Ken Beats and Unstoppable (pre-IMD); AWOL and Dogbite (pre-TDIME), etc. Also testing out waters before giving us the AONO material we have would have allowed him to polish the album a bit more, I guess.

I'm not criticising your question, but even if Liam said he'd do what you suggested would you believe him? He said years ago (maybe after AONO) that he'd release EPs again but never did.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:31 pm
User avatarA.K.A. feelxPosts: 3056Location: Montréal, QCJoined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:32 pm
I didn't know he said that. And now that you mention it, not sure I'd believe him.

But then again, my question is less a question than it is a subliminal suggestion.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:34 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1090Location: SerbiaJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:55 am
Link for the stream on monday

http://www.twitch.tv/artistcouch

If you have any questions and dont have tw account post it here I will post them. Sunday is the last day.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:34 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1090Location: SerbiaJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:55 am
Setup is ready. Only hour and a half :) Tune in to twitch

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:04 pm
User avatarMajorMajorPosts: 707Location: PolandJoined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:00 pm
BK taking over the Twitch chat, come and help us :)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:34 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6514Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:44 am
Is anyone able to record this?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:08 pm
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 403Location: The NetherlandsJoined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:19 pm
This chick is too nervous to do this. Get some proper interviewers, blegh. And this first question.. my god.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:12 pm
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 403Location: The NetherlandsJoined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:19 pm
For fuck sakes. Did nobody do their homework? The answers to the first two questions could have been ripped from any random magazine. That's weak, very weak. And this bitch isn't able to do a natural interview, she's lucky that Keith and Liam are easy talkers, because she definitely isn't.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:13 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 235Location: EstoniaJoined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:45 pm
you know you know you know haha classic :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:14 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 573Location: GermanyJoined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:38 am
Liam saying "My Friends" on wall of death officialy confirmed :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:16 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 153Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:27 pm
Liam confirmed his part "Welcome my friends" in WoD :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:22 pm
Someone kill me. This chick has no knowledge at all. Why the f*** did they pick a question like "can Keith say hi to Emma Webb"? I mean, good for that kid, but what a waste.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:22 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 578Location: RomaniaJoined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:08 am
Jesus, he's a moron with that chewing gum :evil:

https://www.facebook.com/b508tdt
Offline Profile